Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Is He/she Really A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He/she Really A Friend (831 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He/she Really A Friend by nguwasen(f): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2008
What would you do if you find out that the only guy you are very close to in the same office always tells the boss every little discussion you had with him? I mean even things that don't really matter. Suddenly the boss calls you one day and blast you, that you are not loyal to him by not telling him things each an every staff says and does?
Re: Is He/she Really A Friend by kokoye(m): 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2008
That is called a snitch. you need to stay away from him and get someone to cut off his balls.
Re: Is He/she Really A Friend by sayhi2ay(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2008
now its your turn to gain control, tell him only what you want your boss to know,
Re: Is He/she Really A Friend by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2008
that guy is what you call:
- amebo
- gbeborun
- snitch

just don't whatever you do snitch cus you will get hit i pray i don't face ya, eh

grin

be aware o!
Re: Is He/she Really A Friend by kokoye(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2008
sayhi2ay:

now its your turn to gain control, tell him only what you want your boss to know,

True

(1) (Reply)

Help My Friend / Help ! My Girl Friend For Four Years Has Never SAID "i Love You " / 365 Days Of Romance/loving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.