Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Help My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Friend (825 Views)

How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister / My Friend Is In Love With Me... / My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Friend by tblac1(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2008
fellow nairalanders, i need ur help urgently.this is a typical nollywood scenario.neva knew it could really happen.i have a friend who is knda broke nd has dis pretty chic who is a part-time model.my guy here doesnt have enuf bar to maintain d babe.along the line,during one of her sessions,she got in contact with a particular governor's(name witheld) aide wu linked her up wif d gov himself.she goes back to her bf and explains dat goin out wit d gov wuld b 4 d 'betterment' of thier lives as in she wuld rake in more moni + connection4 him. this gov im talking about already has several wives.my friend is really in a fix wat d'u suggest? i need sincere answers please.
Re: Help My Friend by Abuseay(m): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2008
O my gosh, he should tell the babe to forget about the governor, choose between him and the connections. A mans help comes from GOD.There is a way that seems right to a man ,but the end thereof is of destruction. I dont see anything good coming from their relationship with the governor, moreover the girl will have to be sleeping with the governor soon, Hmmm are they christians? If they are they dont need the governor for connection. God will connect them. I have made some money in my life without knowing the governor. We can all do it.
My dear tell ur friend to ask his girl to stop seeing the governor ooo, it dont matter. God will make a way for them. the love of money is the root of all evil, na hin we dey see so, Oga ooo!!!
Re: Help My Friend by segzicres(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2008
@poster if it was me i will agree on the spot. i will take it from that day she's my money bag!! i will lick her money till she beg and the way i will fuc.k her till i get tired me her abuse i've already lost her.
Re: Help My Friend by SamMilla1(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2008
Some Nollywood crap here again.
Tell your friend to register on nairaland and tell us this story by himself and in his own words.
Then we will be able to advice him properly.
What do you intend to do with our advices bro.
Print them and send to your friend i guess?
And please remind him we need the Governors name,
that will be his contribution to making Nigeria better.
(When me and my squad of attorneys gun down the Governor.(JOHN GRISHAM STYLE))
Re: Help My Friend by SOJ(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2008
crap, crap, and more crap!

***logs out slamming the door!**
Re: Help My Friend by tblac1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2008
@sam milla,i actualy said dis is a nollywd issue already,dnt kno y u shld repeat the same.but agree wif mi dat dis thins happen!.nd besides,wt d'u wanna do wif d govs i.d?
Re: Help My Friend by tblac1(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2008
@sam milla,i already it's a nollywood issue but agree wif mi dat dis thins happen.besides wot d'u want wif d gov's i.d? u wan put mi 4 kasala abi?
Re: Help My Friend by manmustwac(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2008
@post
tell the babe to go out with the governor and rake in the money

this na oppotunity of a lifetime that shouldn't be missed smiley smiley

goodluck
Re: Help My Friend by Viante(f): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2008
If this no be Nollywood something

i no kno wetin e fit be again oooooooooo!!!!
Re: Help My Friend by iice(f): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2008
She should come 'better' my life - and what do you know, no commitment necessary cheesy
Re: Help My Friend by tope2000(f): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2008
iice:

She should come 'better' my life - and what do you know, no commitment necessary cheesy

true talk grin grin
Re: Help My Friend by neowelsh(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2008
hey men, your not having at the moment does not mean u not going to have, if u love her u would not give it any thougth. keep her and let the big belle governor go to hell with him small pennis
Re: Help My Friend by xpagnol: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2008
my guy 4 now u are danm poor and stinkin. and u are ther asking what 2 do . are u  marryin the chic or u dont know that be it good or bad shes gonna leave u one day. ma guy shine ur eyes an let her better ur life.what if she dint tell u. as for me sofar she remits man i have no qualms wit her. that is westernization 4 u.she loves u thats y she told u. my guy it has happnd to me 2005. and uptill now we still parley. just try to play safe wit her .am fellin u totatlly that is y am concernnd.i just cant exhaust all i have for u now. only just be wise as serpent and gentle a dove.

(1) (Reply)

Dilema Of My Security Friend: Advice Pls (true Story) / Please People Help Me Out Here. / On Emotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.