Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me (34945 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 01, 2013

Odua 1 - oduduwa 0
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You people no go kill person for here. grin
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by rhymz(m): 6:26am On Nov 01, 2013
Where are the crucify her crew from the SW, that want the woman to be removed even before she tells her own part of the story. This woman is not going anywhere, let Femi Falana go to court and prove his case, as for the fools calling her a thief, follow Femi to court and prove your case.

Umu Igbo, we did not make any mistake in standing by our daughter Stella Odua, her only crime here is an oversight, if that is enough to call for her sack then let the likes of Fashola leave office for letting hawks from his party feed fat on the poor people of Lagos state.
Your hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens.

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Nicepoker(m): 6:28am On Nov 01, 2013
lonelydora: we know, they just want to pull you down. Ride on my dear sister
ride on thief. Igbo f.ools
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by arsenalwenger: 6:53am On Nov 01, 2013
Nicepoker: ride on thief. Igbo f.ools
U hungry yoruba must be an id.iot for calling Igbos fool. Who are fools? People calling for someones sack\jail when no court\panel has found her guilty of any offence are the fools here. I used to hear Yoruba pple say they are 'sophisticated', but i was wrong to learn that there sophostication is embedded in stu.pidity.

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by alphonsok: 7:03am On Nov 01, 2013
show of shame.i hope gej is watching.everybody is denying the use of nthe vechicle which approved to protect the minister.shame on the supporter of this woman
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2013
At this point in time, the National Security Adviser, who is saddled with the responsibility of granting approval and issuing certificates of end users before any bullet proof car is imported, should be questioned. The Nigerian Customs Service should as tell us whose name was on the end user certificate it got from Coscharis Motors before the bullet proof cars were cleared.

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by God1stson(m): 7:22am On Nov 01, 2013
kommiejewel: Stella,u no go sch,ni? Since wen did Needful become 'Wantful'?. . U WANTED d cars,u didn't NEED d cars. .Olojukokoro. .U shld hav jst bought one na. .:/
Your contextual decoding of the word 'needful' is a fallacy.it really means 'do what u consider neccessary to achieve a result'.I advise Nigerians especially graduates, to be logical in their reasoning .this will be of help in aptitude test.don't wait till u are boxed up in an exam hall before u learn to be objective.no harm intended,just a candid advice.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by kingdvd(m): 7:22am On Nov 01, 2013
Nigerian with our show of inorance, 250 millon and we are all shouting, bring the head of the minister, this is the Minister that is one of best, in terms of airport reforms and transformation.
Nigerians have a special way of putting bannana pills for performing office holder and sing praises for the on performing.
while we are here shouting Ole, the real thieves are stealing billions elsewhr.
lets all open our eyes and quit this blind folding games.
Odua is as guilty as Jonathan/Dame, can anyone tell me how much is being used for the burial of his inlaw?
BILLIONS.
GOD help us

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by eluquenson(m): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2013
arsenalwenger: U hungry yoruba must be an id.iot for calling Igbos fool. Who are fools? People calling for someones sack\jail when no court\panel has found her guilty of any offence are the fools here. I used to hear Yoruba pple say they are 'sophisticated', but i was wrong to learn that there sophostication is embedded in stu.pidity.

undecided
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by tonididdy(m): 7:36am On Nov 01, 2013
vinkolo: Please I'm getting tired of this Oduah of BMW. Apart from this is there no other news or story? Stalled!
ewu asaba...tax payers money is'are burning and this is all u are talk.

Udonbaff
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by eluquenson(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2013
kingdvd: Nigerian with our show of inorance, 250 millon and we are all shouting, bring the head of the minister, this is the Minister that is one of best, in terms of airport reforms and transformation.
Nigerians have a special way of putting bannana pills for performing office holder and sing praises for the on performing.
while we are here shouting Ole, the real thieves are stealing billions elsewhr.
lets all open our eyes and quit this blind folding games.
Odua is as guilty as Jonathan/Dame, can anyone tell me how much is being used for the burial of his inlaw?
BILLIONS.
GOD help us

Are you being paid for cos i cant fathom anything tangible from your head. series of mismanagement in her sector and yet another bigot is crying here. lipsrsealed
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Ozichim(m): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2013
Nicepoker: ride on thief. Igbo f.ools

Very very ignorant. Sorry, you are half baked. Did you completely read the discussion? I guess you did but U could not understand everything. Ideally the car, NCAA need to procure some cars, and the minister approved the request and asked them to do the needful.
Simply put “needful” do the necessary things for the procurement. They include everything that must be done to bring this operation (Procurement) to a good conclusive end. This include following the due process.
Don’t be ignorant. The truth is that those vehicles are for the VIPs as stated by the DG.
Stop abusing people and leave the minister alone for now, until it is confirmed that She was the one that asked them to do the wrong thing.

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by onyeoziri(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2013
sadNobody wants to take responsibility for those cars and yet see how much spent to acquire them. Instead of channeling such to meet up with the mdg's goals by 2015 angryNobody wants to take responsibility for those cars and yet see how much spent to acquire them. Instead of channeling such to meet up with the mdg's goals by 2015
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Ozichim(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2013
eluquenson:

Are you being paid for cos i cant fathom anything tangible from your head. series of mismanagement in her sector and yet another bigot is crying here. lipsrsealed
You have not said anything yet, are you a baby. Wake up and check what is going on in Nigeria.
Many former Ministers of aviations have embezzled billions of naira but with clean paper and procedure manipulations. You don't need anybody to tell you this. The minister did not run NCAA, She Observes and approves and push to implement Fed Govt. directives.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by eluquenson(m): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2013
This lady is corruption personified...we are aware of the behind the scene maneuvers
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by rexzqcom(m): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2013
interesting drama. from the hearing so far, is obvious the minister is culpable. And her subordinates did the needfuls as authorized and approved by their superior, the minister. And funds were moved. However, what is yet not clear is wether there are value for the money. The vehicles surrender do not match the stock numbers of the ones purportedly bought. so is this the case of intention to steal the money under the guise of buying goods which were not intended to be consummated? As have been alleged by some, move the money outside the country for personal use later. All these need to be ironed out. The money need to be return if not yet used. or the so call over priced bmws should be surrendered. We cannot afford to loose both ways. No money, no goods.

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by eluquenson(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2013
Ozichim:
You have not said anything yet, are you a baby. Wake up and check what is going on in Nigeria.
Many former Ministers of aviations have embezzled billions of naira but with clean paper and procedure manipulations. You don't need anybody to tell you this. The minister did not run NCAA, She Observes and approves and push to implement Fed Govt. directives.

What is this one saying?
We all know all our ministers are thieves, & mind you she's not the 1st nor will she be the last, our Airports are not well equipped yet she's trying to beef up her own security with lavish spending on mundane issues, can't Nigerians think...ooh the devil has occupied majority's mind no wonder they can't never see bad in what she do.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by lastpage: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2013
koonbey: Responding, Oduah said ”no you are wrong on that the needfull does not mean full approval.” yet,what she wrote on the Document was; "Approved;do the needful"

This woman is a chronic and unrepentant ROGUE!
Anyone who can lie "bare-faced" like these and just o har-breath from Murderers and armed robbers!

Just imagine the way she was twisting and turning like a slippery Mud-fish! shocked shocked

She planned these SCAM from they one when she sacked all the "professionals" in the Aviation industry and replaced them with her hand-picked accomplices.

Below is the FULL STORY, worth reading if you have an open and objective mind

Link: http://www.naijaurban.com/stella-oduah-secret-deals-aviation-sector/

Edith John: Recent happenings in the Aviation industry in general and in particular; the government Agency saddled with the regulatory responsibility of civil Aviation in Nigeria; The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority has thrown up a number of ethical issues which borders on professionalism, integrity, loyalty, patriotism and trust.
Minister Stella Oduah REVELATIONS: Stella Oduahs Secret Deals In Aviation Sector

This piece seeks to dissect the fact leading to the build-up to the Oduagate Bullet-proof car saga, so as to shed further light on the imbroglio.

The unceremonious removal of the erstwhile Director-General of NCAA; Harold Demuren as a fallout of the DANA air crash incident, despite his achievement for the Nigerian Air travel industry was orchestrated to create the much needed lacuna for official high-handedness and graft…

It will be recalled that Minister of Aviation Stella Odua removed two of the parastatal Chiefs under her watch viz; Richard Aisebugbu who was MD of Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN), and Alhaji Auyo who was the MD of NAMA all in one fell swoop, leaving only Harold Demuren of NCAA.

She immediately shopped for more docile and subservient persons who will not only dance to her tunes without asking questions but also will even go the extra mile to protect her interest. This exercise, which ordinarily appears as a normal repositioning effort by her, brought up Mazi Nnamdi Udoh (Current MD of NAMA) and George Uresi (MD of FAAN). These two were found to posses all the needed character and were taken to Oduah to pledge their loyalty to “the cause”.

It will further be recalled that Harold Demuren of NCAA had emerged as the doyen of the industry by this time, having successfully repositioned the Industry in addition to leading Nigeria to earn the much coveted CAT 1 Status from America, He was then being celebrated both locally and abroad and so Oduah was in a fix and could not immediately remove him.

Harold Demuren grounded Dana Airline after its crash, government investigated the crash, compensations were paid to victims family, the airline fleet was re-audited and on the order of the Minister Of Aviation, Demuren cleared the Airline to resume flight operation, not knowing he will be made the fall guy for these.

Despite ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo’s passionate appeal to President Jonathan to let Demuren remain on his job, as well as interventions of well meaning Nigerians, Odua hand-twisted President Jonathan to sack the man on the basis of one air crash within a spate of about five years crash free record.

It is noteworthy that Nnamdi Udoh of NAMA who was brought in by Odua, contributed in no small measure to Demuren’s exit by regularly feeding his principal false allegations about Demuren. It was a gang-up of sort against the regulatory agency (NCAA), with George Uresi of FAAN, Nnamdi Udoh of NAMA and the Minister all tearing ferociously at the soul of NCAA.

The era of Dog eat dog has fully evolved in the Aviation Industry.

It is instructive to know that on the eve of Demuren’s departure from NCAA, he was inclined to hand over the organization to the most senior among his Directors in person of one Abdullahi Adamu from Bauchi State; a seasoned career civil servant with about 30 years industry experience, but he (Demuren) was ordered by the Minister to hand over to Joyce Nkemakolam who just became Director at NCAA the same month.

Nnamdi Udoh of NAMA as the only trusted hand they could work with recommended Joyce Nkemakolamm to the Minister. Both Joy and Nnamdi udoh are long-standing brothers who came from the same village in Arochukwu in Anambra State. Both were air traffic officers, both entered civil service the same month and year. Nnamdi udoh could not have found a better replacement to Demuren than this.

Suffice to say that Joy Nkemakolam the new acting Dg of NCAA never had any formal education, not even an OND; He rose between the ranks as a complacent civil servant for about 30 years. Perhaps the only gift he has which brought him to the fore was his docility, subservience, malleability and cooperativeness.

Within a spate of about 4 months, the regulatory authority (NCAA’s) autonomy was surrendered sheepishly by Joy Nkemakola backed by Nnamdi Udoh of NAMA to the Minister and by extension the Aviation Ministry.

The stage is now set for the Plunder and gathering of the spoils of war.

The current Oduahgate armored car saga is just a fraction of the atrocious financial recklessness jointly perpetrated on aviation agencies finances by the team Oduah comprising of the Minister, Nnamdi Udoh of NAMA, George uresi of FAAN, Joy Nkemakola of NCAA, Ene Ita (former perm Sec, now Presidential Adviser) and Aviation Ministry Officials.

Oduah soon turned a highly professional, compartmentalized and sensitive industry where each person has his specific duties into a single unit where anybody is ordered to do any other person’s work.

Nnamdi Udoh of NAMA an air traffic controller soon begin to clear Aircraft for takeoff on the Tarmarc, (a statutory duty of NCAA). He it was who cleared Dana aircraft upon its recertification by NCAA.

Yakubu Datti of FAAN soon became the spokesman of NCAA (operator speaking on behalf of regulator), speaking on safety and security issues, avionics, aircraft engineering matters and air crashes. No wonder the apparent confusion and double-speaking over the last air crash.

The rape on the regulatory agency (NCAA) was quite tortuous and bleeding, but the hapless agency eagerly awaits a substantive Director General who will at least take charge of things, heal her wounds and restore part of her battered dignity.

Association of airline Pilots and other concerned stakeholders observed the ugly trend of events in the industry early enough, voiced their fears and even feebly tried to get the attention of president Jonathan and the Minister herself, but it does appears that the Minister has successfully pulled a wool over the eyes and ears of the senate, house of reps and the President with her celebrated but hollow new airports buildings.

The airport remodeling itself is a grandiose, stage-managed deception which served as a conduit pipe to siphon money by the Minister, imagine under-aged Chinese technical school dropouts sharing millions of dollars of our Bilateral Air service Agreements money with Oduah and building us a replica of their low quality china town as airports; never in the history of Nigeria have we been so beguiled and cheated.

Oduah used George Uresi of FAAN to steal billions under the Airport remodeling charade, She plundered the BASA fund which NCAA had painstakingly gathered up, She took over the control of Aviation agencies revenue by unilaterally concessioning out the revenue generation of the agencies to a consortium of private firms namely Avicollect and First bank Plc on an outrageously high percentage basis.

On top of it all, because the agencies funds domiciled at first bank is within her reach, she removes as much as she wants in both local and foreign currencies from the holding account even before the agencies gets to share what is left.

She placed a monthly standing order for deduction of millions on the accounts of the agencies and it is instructive to note that all transactions relating to the purchase of about six exotic cars for odua were all made by standing order deduction at source from the agencies account.

As the search for a substantive head for NCAA begins, Oduah and her cohorts tinkered with the idea of transiting Joy Nkemakola to the Substantive Director- General of the agency.

Oduah and Ene-ita sought the support of the senate Committee on Aviation and the House Committee on Aviation to get Nkemakola into office, Oduah equally mounted pressure on president Jonathan telling him she has seen the only man she could successfully work with.

It took sustained pressure from South west Obas and leaders of thought before president Jonathan agreed to look for a credible alternative from the region.

The emergence of the man Capt. Fola Akinkuotu as the substantive Director-general of NCAA was one borne out of necessity.

While Harold Demuren is an Aircraft Engineer,Akinkuotu is a revered pilot, aircraft inspector cum engineer, seasoned administrator and educationist with over 43 years industry experience. His pedigree and intimidating qualification made President Jonathan to call him forth from the International Aviation College in Ilorin where he was serving out an earlier national assignment.

During his brief stint as the pioneer rector of the Aviation College, he was given a presidential mandate to produce Nigerian first set of locally trained pilots in eighteen months, he did graduated the first set of pilots in sixteen and half months. This was a feat that even the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), which has been in existence for several years had not once achieved.

Akinkoutu encouraged and liaised with several state governments to sponsor their indigene for pilots and aircraft engineers training so as to bridge the gap in the dearth of capable hands in Aviation industry. It is therefore not surprising that this man once again caught the attention of President Jonathan as one who could consolidate the gains recently recorded in the industry.

Akinkuotu professional colleagues in the Pilot association warned him of the danger ahead as the Minister has completely turn the whole industry upside down, The Minister had planted her core loyalists who are obvious strangers to the industry, and are as clueless and bereft of any idea as to how aviation business is conducted within every corner of NCAA. Some of these new entrants are failed politicians who worked alongside her in election campaign; they regularly display utter abhorrence for the civil service system of the regulatory agency, disrespect for the management and brought pollution into the system through their compounded greed and avarice.

While Akinkuotu obviously stoically took his nomination as a higher call to serve his fatherland and awaited his confirmation by the Nigerian senate, team Oduah to make sure Akinkuotu confirmation never see the light of the day was hatching another plot.

Intrigues and delays accompanied the senate invitation giving Akinkuotu, The Minister who was supposed to take him along to the senate for clearance abandoned him, and left the shores of Nigeria on various aviation road show exercise to different countries, into which millions of the Aviation Agencies money was spent. NAMA, FAAN and NCAA never fully recovered from the financial quagmire into which they were plunged as a result of the Aviation road show jamboree.

Oduah did not honor Senate Invitation to present Akinkuotu for screening for three and half months, She was frantically deploying all in her arsenal not only to frustrate the screening process, but also to perpetually keep her stooge Nkemakolam on the saddle, to plunder as much as possible for her.

Several phony supply contracts, Consultancy services contracts and Personnel training Contracts were awarded in NAMA NCAA and FAAN during this period.

When it seems the senate will go ahead with the screening with or without her after their recess, she began to reorganize the Agencies to her favor and stepped up looting process through her stooges in charge at the three agencies.

Unending training of hundreds of fictitious Ministry staffs both overseas and locally, is the order of the day. Each local training was being awarded at outrageous cost between 200,000 and 300,000 Naira per participants, Foreign training which were never attended were arranged and foreign currencies paid out to Ministry staffs, all these while the NAMA, FAAN and NCAA were still grappling with the issue of their mandatory internal staff training due to lack of funds.

These atrocities clearly predated Akinkuotu taking over of office and none of it should be hanged on his neck.

Even when Akinkuotu nomination was eventually ratified by the senate after almost three and half months, Joy Nkemakolam continued to hurriedly sign and backdate contracts approvals, employment letters and other financial transactions and whether he has stopped this backdating of approvals cannot be ascertained because our source reveals that new employees still daily turn up with backdated employment letters bearing Joy Nkemakolam’s signature in their droves at NCAA up to date.

During the period of the senseless looting spree, Nnamdi Udoh and Joy Nkemakola bought several properties in Lagos (Maryland area specifically) and the east, the duo tarred an entire stretch of road in their village arochuckwu and this earned them Chieftaincy titles from the Arochuckwu monarch.

We deeply sympathize with Fola Akinkotun who is presently between the devil and the deep blue sea and have now being given the unsavory task of clearing his friendly- enemies’ names over the atrocities they all colluded to commit when he (Akinkuotu) had not taken over control at NCAA.

The head of the Nigerian masses, Posterity and perhaps the blood of all the victims of air crashes that occurred under Oduah’s watch will judge the thieving Oduah Crew.

For now, President Jonathan should set aside party affiliation between himself and Oduah, rise above any temporal sentiment and do what all Nigerian expect of him, to sort out the Nigerian Aviation Industry, by restoring back full autonomy of NCAA, and breaking the shackles of the Ministry of Aviation away from NCAA’s neck.

Then and only then can Akinkuotu pick up the Shattered fragments of the industry and mold it back to a world delight.

I weep for this our country called Nigeria, if thieves can be so brazen and yet so unrepentant!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Uteghe(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2013
Stella Oduah's case aptly demonstrates the other side of spirit husbands. Its no more news that the lady is possessed by Marine spirit,what is news is that she is possesed by a vicious spirit husband. That is why she can't stay married and it the same SH that has been giving her connections. The uninitiated can glean this truth by carefuly observing her heavy make ups and seductive mien. Now, the downside of SH possession is that after possesing,using and 'favouring' you,he will eventually destroy you.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Ozichim(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2013
nagoma:

You are wrong. We Nigerians want her jailed. She is a thief.
You are very curupt already,
If you have the chance you will do the worst and be tried and gelled in international court.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Mogidi2: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2013
message to STELLA ODUAH.

The money spent belong to us the Niger Deltans, you have our blessing.
Nothing do you, carry go.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2013
Mogidi2: message to STELLA ODUAH.

The money spent belong to us the Niger Deltans, you have our blessing.
Nothing do you, carry go.
LoL...
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Ozichim(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2013
lastpage:

This woman is a chronic and unrepentant ROGUE!
Anyone who can lie "bare-faced" like these and just o har-breath from Murderers and armed robbers!

Just imagine the way she was twisting and turning like a slippery Mud-fish! shocked shocked

She planned these SCAM from they one when she sacked all the "professionals" in the Aviation industry and replaced them with her hand-picked accomplices.

Below is the FULL STORY, worth reading if you have an open and objective mind

Link: http://www.naijaurban.com/stella-oduah-secret-deals-aviation-sector/

I weep for this our country called Nigeria, if thieves can be so brazen and yet so unrepentant!

Lastpage!

You are the rogue here,
Because you know that you are corrupt, you already know that the minister must have stole money. Follow the committee discussion and don't jump to conclusion ahead of them. Why not call for probe of the NCAA last 10 years.
This country is not a country, it is manipulation. You should know that the country was formed out of corruption. So if you want to do the right thing, start from the beggening. Some people "becouse of corruption", don't even want SNC for the country.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by lastpage: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2013
By the way, l dont know how "old" these people arguing about that phrase "do the needful" ..are or whether they have worked in any corporate environment before or whether they are just the usual "ASUU fall-out" that dont know their left from their right?.

I have written as a "subordinate", read and in later years of "senior management", APPROVED thousands of "Memos", so l know exactly what it means and what the intention is, when you use that phrase (Approved, do the needful), to a subordinate.

1.) A Memo is put-up to address an issue (Procurement of BMW's in this case).

2.) Prior to putting it into writing, the "Boss" and his "subordinate" would "verbally" discuss and dissect the issue at stake

3.) When "all issues" have been thrashed out and "AN AGREED POSITION IS REACHED" ....(viz price, supplier, quality and quantity, mode of payment, 'egunje-level", e.t.c) .. between the "Oga" and the "Junior", the Boss would ask the subordinate to "raise a Memo to that effect, for the Boss to "approve".

4.) The subordinate writes the Memo (raises a request) and addresses it to his/her Boss.
The subordinate signs his name and signature on the left-bottom of the Memo and leaves the right-bottom of the Memo, for the Boss to sign.

5.) The Boss goes through the Memo to ensure that all important issues discussed earlier "are captured" in the Memo. If so, the Boss APPROVES the Memo by "signing his name and signature" on the space provided.

6.) In addition, the Boss MUST write "APPROVED" on the Memo
... and to give "URGENCY" to the Memo, the Boss will append "Do the Needful", implying: Based on our previous discussions and position, do GO AHEAD and TAKE ALL STEPS TO EXECUTE THE REQUIREMENTS OF THIS MEMO".

Thus, the Memo at this stage becomes a "clear and concise instruction" that must be executed by the subordinate, ASAP! ... otherwise the subordinate is liable for a "query" for dereliction of duty and disobedience! grin grin

By appending "Approved, Do the needful" on that Memo, Stella Oduah is wholly and completely responsible for its content (ofcourse, if we factor-in the fact that she is also the "beneficiary", we can understand why she added that phrase "Do the needful", to it.)

I know most of our House-members ain't that intelligent and experienced otherwise, they should just have invited a few corporate heads, dig-out their previous Memos and do same with Stella Oduah's Memos in other activities she has implemented and you would see that they all follow the same pattern of "Go ahead and implement SPEEDILY".

End of story joor.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Ozichim(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2013
Uteghe :
Stella Oduah's case aptly demonstrates the other side of spirit husbands. Its no more news that the lady is possessed by Marine spirit,what is news is that she is possesed by a vicious spirit husband. That is why she can't stay married and it the same SH that has been giving her connections. The uninitiated can glean this truth by carefuly observing her heavy make ups and seductive mien. Now, the downside of SH possession is that after possesing,using and 'favouring' you,he will eventually destroy you.
Bros go and settle your problem; you are out of the point. or Are you confused?
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by mbulela: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2013
Nothing will come out of this drama.
If GEJ was going to fire her,he would have done so already. Not only is the man clueless and inept, he is in bed (figuratively) with bandits and rouges. How a sane person can approve over 240 million naira for a couple of official cars is subject to psychiatric probe.
I hope Cosmas Maduka will have his day too to explain his part of the drama. I do not think this scam went without kickbacks.Next thing he will appear with a big bible and large crested JESUS written boldly on his jackets. He need to speak out else,he is worse than Ifeanyi Uba.
No wonder folks on the street find it difficult to believe that their are honest rich men around. They all seem to be involved in varying degrees of scams, all perpetuated with our common wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by lastpage: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2013
Ozichim:

You are the rogue here,
Because you know that you are corrupt, you already know that the minister must have stole money. Follow the committee discussion and don't jump to conclusion ahead of them. Why not call for probe of the NCAA last 10 years.
This country is not a country, it is manipulation. You should know that the country was formed out of corruption. So if you want to do the right thing, start from the beggening. Some people "becouse of corruption", don't even want SNC for the country.

I "agree" with you, if any armed robber is caught henceforth, they should not be prosecuted UNLESS all the previous robberies that happened during the time of Tafawa Balewa are first investigated and prosecuted!

See how stewpid "brilliant" you have shown yourself to be? grin grin shocked shocked

But all these attempt to obfuscate the truth with some "red-herring", is not working. Look at how silly she is portraying herself in the eyes of the whole world, in this internet age!

Lastpage!
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Pukkah: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2013

“Who is using the vehicles now since the Minister said they were not purchased for her?” he asked.

To the DG, that was one question that got him jolted. Minutes passed before he could provide an answer. And when he finally found his voice, he said “Anybody can use the vehicles when they are in the pool. They are operational vehicles.”

But the Lawmaker wouldn’t give up. He continued with a rider to the question.

“Do you mean that a messenger or cleaner in the agency can use the cars?” He asked.
At this juncture, the hearing room became deadened in silence with the DG losing his voice for the second time.

And when again, he found it, he answered this way: “those categories of vehicles are for VIPs which include the Minister, including you, the Honorable.”

This part is very hilarious.

Honestly, Rep Manwe is something else!

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Ozichim(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2013
eluquenson:

What is this one saying?
We all know all our ministers are thieves, & mind you she's not the 1st nor will she be the last, our Airports are not well equipped yet she's trying to beef up her own security with lavish spending on mundane issues, can't Nigerians think...ooh the devil has occupied majority's mind no wonder they can't never see bad in what she do.
How long has she stayed in office and the aviation boss?
Who have been in that position all those years?

This is chicken money compared to what has been going on before. they have embezzled so many billions of naira. I see this as witch-hunting the woman. I feel better now, when I visit some airport than before when everything looks obsolete.
This woman is like a visitor in the ministry. There are so many senior executives in NCAA that run the activities of this ministry, you should know that.

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by expertfingers(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2013
Michaellegend: Any man that uses his teeth to cut 'shaki' from a bowl of
peppersoup with his eyes open, is not afraid of
anything ... Abraham Lincoln

By far most hilarious quotable quote in year 2013

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by ettybaba(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2013
arsenalwenger: SW pple are noise makers and gullible pple.
The gullible people are those that braved Enugu's sun to protest against the sack of the minister in exchange for 4,000 naira only.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Ozichim(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2013
lastpage:

I "agree" with you, if any armed robber is caught henceforth, they should not be prosecuted UNLESS all the previous robberies that happened during the time of Tafawa Balewa are first investigated and prosecuted!

See how stewpid "brilliant" you have shown yourself to be? grin grin shocked shocked

But all these attempt to obfuscate the truth with some "red-herring", is not working. Look at how silly she is portraying herself in the eyes of the whole world, in this internet age!

Lastpage!
Ok Mr. good and wise man; can you allow the probe committee to do their job. or you can apply to join the committee, because I know that thiefts know how to catch another thief.
We all already know the purpose for which the cars were bought. The cars were not bought just for the minister alone. They are official cars. If you had known the man that raised this issue (Femi F K); you would have killed him first before attending to the issue he brought. So we are waiting to know how they go out of limit and how they started working with different figure.
Some fellows are already laughing at the figure under investigation, since it is such a small amount. You left somebody that stole trailer load of money while pursuing somebody that stole a bag of money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today / Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis / Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.