Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,897 members, 7,863,081 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Two Diffrent People Equally At Thesame Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Two Diffrent People Equally At Thesame Time? (613 Views)

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / Different Hug Wt Diffrent Meaning / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Two Diffrent People Equally At Thesame Time? by LeoSanchez(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
So a guy first love becomes his ex.. And his current girl is amazing.. But the thing is that you dont forget your first true love.. he still loves his ex as much as he loves the new girl.
You can say he is in love with the both of them.
so is that possible?
or is he confused?
or does such feelings exist?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Two Diffrent People Equally At Thesame Time? by lirusehn(m): 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Save me doz craps am reading concerning ur IstLove. Ist love my ampit. I cant even remb ma ist love's name again. Why on hell will a Guy blivz in d tales of ist love?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Two Diffrent People Equally At Thesame Time? by Enegod(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Of course you can be in love with two
people, happens all the time.
People cheat and fall in love with the
other person. We are
made to love lots of people not just one
person.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Two Diffrent People Equally At Thesame Time? by babyBB: 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Enegod: Of course you can be in love with two
people, happens all the time.
People cheat and fall in love with the
other person. We are
made to love lots of people not just one
person.
no i dnt think we are made to luv lots of people not just 1 person, remember dat it was a rib dat God removed frm Adam and not two or more to create Eve.

(1) (Reply)

She Has A Fiancée Yet She Loves Me. / 86 Yr Old Widower Dies HRS B4 Claiming His Prize Of Sleeping With 2 Prostitutes / What Makes Some Guys, Stay Bachelors Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.