Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (181089 Views)

See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by emlinkzzz: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2015
Hello Ladies and Guys

I just need an advice to this, the girl I am dating now, I was the one that disvirgin her but I am not sure that I am the one, I have confronted her regarding the issue and got hurt but inside me I feel that maybe she is pretending, I want you guys to help me out.
Is possible to disvirgin a girl without her bleeding and she didn’t even cry or something that will make me feel that it was painful to her.
Please help me,so that I can value what she gave to me
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by sinaj(f): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2015
Yea I think she was a virgin...

A tertiary virgin grin
bros na one chance u enter o! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by emlinkzzz: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:

A tertiary virgin grin

Nah once and my dick no be small size nah medium, i just come dey wonder all this kind stuff, my friend dey tell me say the girl suppose bleed, but me a weak unto wetin dey gurl dey talk
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by MayflowerB(f): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2015
Value? So If she wasn't a virgin, u wouldn't value her abi? By d way were u also a virgin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by indiraserv: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2015
Yes it is.....some girls lose their hymen during vigorous exercises and other things and if the hymen is broken that's what causes the pain and if it isn't there ,there'll be no pain
So what u can rely on is how tight or lose the journey was on your phallus

11 Likes

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by adedayourt(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2015
h
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by taiocol: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:

A tertiary virgin grin

Its very possible for a (virgin) not to bleed. Stop thinking blood must flow before we get convinced that you are a (virgin)

3 Likes

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by emlinkzzz: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2015
indiraserv:
Yes it is.....some girls lose their hymen during vigorous exercises and other things and if the hymen is broken that's what cause the pain and if it isn't there ,there'll be no pain
So what u can rely on is how tight or lose the journey was on your phallus

thank you

1 Like

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by chimerase2: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2015
Yea and it has happened to me too
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by indiraserv: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2015
smiley
emlinkzzz:

thank you
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by sinaj(f): 9:54am On Jun 10, 2015
taiocol:

Its very possible for a (virgin) not to bleed. Stop thinking blood must flow before we get convinced that you are a (virgin)

I knw dat sir.

daz wen d hymen got broken due to sport activity, horse riding,etc.

read his post slowly nd u wil undastnd dat she wasnt a virgin.
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ronald4lif(m): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2015
You have been played.

Even if she didn't bleed she ought to have felt some pain or give off this crunch of a first timer.

There are other signs to look out for when trying to have sex with a virgin. You'd realize she'll be unease and a bit tensed when you want to penetrate and thrust for the first time. Paying attention to those signs would have given her up and bring her lies to bear.

5 Likes

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2015
if shez into sport
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by emlinkzzz: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
You have been played.

Even if she didn't bleed she ought to have felt some pain or give off this crunch of a first timer.

There are other signs to look out for when trying to have sex with a virgin. You'd realize she'll be unease and a bit tensed when you want to penetrate and thrust for the first time. Paying attention to those signs would have given her up and bring her lies to bear.

man i dey confused ooo, i dey my office now i still dey reason the matter, because last night we had a very deep talk,so i told her that i will go to a medical doctor to get advice, here is my medical doctor, i hope to get many advice and opinion here

1 Like

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2015
wrong hole.

1 Like

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2015
She's not a virgin..she's a FEJIN: FE(wide), JIN(deep)..o ti fe, o ti jin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by misspicy(f): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2015
it is very possible to be disvirgined without bleeding but a first timer will feel some paib and penetration will be difficult... Op you don enter one chance
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by misspicy(f): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2015
it is very possible to be disvirgined without bleeding but a first timer will feel some paib and penetration will be difficult... Op you don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Menace2Society(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ggrin(f): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2015
u don jam amu gringringrin
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by asumo12: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by asumo12: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2015
Amu abi Otu?

ggrin:
u don jam amu gringringrin
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by softnipples(f): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2015
There you go again undecided
Virginity is overrated cheesy
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by asumo12: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2015
is possible bruh!

the amu tight as u insert ur D?

angry angry angry

maybe she do bikes alot when she was young faa

emlinkzzz:

Nah once and my dick no be small size nah medium, i just come dey wonder all this kind stuff, my friend dey tell me say the girl suppose bleed, but me a weak unto wetin dey gurl dey talk
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ggrin(f): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2015
asumo12:
Amu abi Otu?
undecided
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by asumo12: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ggrin(f): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by asumo12: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2015
sad sad sad

bros how Tom nah?

ggrin:
angry

angry angry angry
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by naijaboiy: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2015
From the comments i've read here I can conclude that the girl is not a virgin.
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2015
emlinkzzz:

see, some gals were nt born with hymen, she may nt be a virgin though bt the fact that she dn't bleed dn't necessarly confirm she is nt a virgin. The hymen cn break due to other factors like exercise and the rest. Is she an athelete?

3 Likes

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2015
It is very possible.
And it will pay you to stop reminding herror of not seeing blood the first time. I guess we were brought up with this mentality that blood must flow for the first time

She won't be happy if u were actually her first and u dnt believe her o! Even if u dnt, u dnt have to say it to her face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by MrCork: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2015
emlinkzzz:
Hello Ladies and Guys

I just need an advice to this, the girl I am dating now, I was the one that disvirgin her but I am not sure that I am the one, I have confronted her regarding the issue and got hurt but inside me I feel that maybe she is pretending, I want you guys to help me out.
Is possible to disvirgin a girl without her bleeding and she didn’t even cry or something that will make me feel that it was painful to her.
Please help me,so that I can value what she gave to me

...bro the technic is to push yor kondo upwards slowly at an angle of 33 degrees to the left but facing the right downwards ina straight line.....thesie way, the punnny will not strech and no bleeding will occur.... Hope this make sense! .. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

@Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him / I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / The Red Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.