Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Shakespeare Plays - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shakespeare Plays (1168 Views)

What Is Ya Favorite Shakespeare Novel? / Shakespeare: Complete Works, Free Ebook. / What Shakespeare Book Thrills You Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shakespeare Plays by Hotstepper(f): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2006
Hey people, name shakespeare's play u have read

well as 4 me, i read such things only cuz I have 2, lol

GRADE 9- ROMEO AND JULIET
GRADE10- TAMING OF THE SCREW
GRADE11- MACBETH
GRACDE12-OTHELLO
GRADE13(OAC)- KING LEAR

nice ones I must say
Re: Shakespeare Plays by twinstaiye(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2006
I have read MACBETH and I think AS YOU LIKE IT. They are both interesting especially Macbeth. I do remember the way we used to memorize those quotations in those days. Let me think of one, yeah, I got it now. It goes like this: By King Duncan to Macbeth when Duncan visited macbeth immediately he came back from the War. "Thsi castle hath a pleasant seat, the air nimbly and swiftly recommends itself unto our gentle senses"
Re: Shakespeare Plays by SvS(f): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2006
anyone heard of "the merchant of venice"?
thats wat am doin the school presently
saw the movie as well.

(1) (Reply)

“the Dying Art Of The Stage Craft ” : Chief Lari Williams, Olu Okekanye And Others Slug The Theme Out At Ana’s Meeting! / Love,heart Break And Betrayal(a True Life Story) / Why Do Most Writers End Up Becoming Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.