Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,129 members, 7,867,270 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

How Do You Know The Right Man When You Meet Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know The Right Man When You Meet Him? (793 Views)

6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love / Six (6) Things A Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love / Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know The Right Man When You Meet Him? by FaithfullyUrs: 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
embarassedBeen dating someone 4 a while now and am wondering![b][/b]
Re: How Do You Know The Right Man When You Meet Him? by 25omega(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
you are the one involved in the relationship, you should know what you are looking for and what you are willing to work with. When you find that, then you know
Re: How Do You Know The Right Man When You Meet Him? by akom0908(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
Let the other female answer nau
Re: How Do You Know The Right Man When You Meet Him? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
sometimes, is very difficult...is not all about knowing what you want, i think it has to do with the connection, feeling,chemistry etc between the both of you, that can give you an tint if the person is actually the right one. Destiny also has a role to play here, whether we like it or not what will be will be 'Ce qui serra serra' grin
Re: How Do You Know The Right Man When You Meet Him? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
25omega: you are the one involved in the relationship, you should know what you are looking for and what you are willing to work with. When you find that, then you know
If the dude/babe no want you nko? you go force am? The both of you must WANT each other before you go start to think if the person is the right one.
Re: How Do You Know The Right Man When You Meet Him? by Dubemkelly(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
Its all abt relating in evry r/ship.....Communication remains d basis,if u r in2 sum1 n vice versa,u don't stress it,it goes smoothly
Re: How Do You Know The Right Man When You Meet Him? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
Right for what?
Re: How Do You Know The Right Man When You Meet Him? by shegxi(m): 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
carefreewannabe: Right for what?
right to bcum a nun......since u can't comprehend d thread grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know The Right Man When You Meet Him? by FaithfullyUrs: 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
carefreewannabe: Right for what?
Right to marry na
Re: How Do You Know The Right Man When You Meet Him? by FaithfullyUrs: 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
25omega: you are the one involved in the relationship, you should know what you are looking for and what you are willing to work with. When you find that, then you know
Sometimes I feel that so in love and then I feel like grrrrrr! Fed up
Re: How Do You Know The Right Man When You Meet Him? by Ijebulogic(m): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
ammyluv2002: i think it has to do with the connection, feeling,chemistry etc between the both of you, that can give you an tint if the person is actually the right one. Destiny also has a role to play here, whether we like it or not what will be will be 'Ce qui serra serra' grin

Does a fat wallet and bank account also help?

(1) (Reply)

Special Nairaland Offer ****1st 20 Nairalanders To Comment Get Special Discount / Who Are More Romantic Between Girls That Listens To Blues Or Rap Music. / "Please, How Do I Know She Still Love Me???"—a Young Man In Love To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.