Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee (26996 Views)

Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon / Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update / Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by ritababe(f): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2013
imagine if this woman is the president of nigeria
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by anselm791(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2013
Someone once said, 'Never trust a fat yellow ibo woman in office', it's probably the most bigotted stereotypically racist comment ever said, but its true sha I don't trust her. And by the way, na me talk that quote. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by DJDOLA(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2013
GOD is watching
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by DJDOLA(m): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2013
ritababe: .
how much u wan sell dat space?
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Longeria(m): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2013
cute bobo: Foolish woman. Woman for that matter. Student dey seat at home all because ASUU strike, U dey waste money. I wonder why animals are in government. 100 billion minus 255 million, at least, it will solve part problem. Na God go punish u
Your foolishness is as indelible as YORUBA TRIBAL MARK.

13 Likes

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by khamas19: 10:16am On Nov 01, 2013
...see as she set like popo garri...
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by ddeola: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2013
Misplaced priority, are the bullet proof vehicles more important than other issues that need urgent attention?

Naija don com again. We know it will end under the carpet just like other probes due to "dem-dem" matters
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by chomaloo(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2013
Y e b say we 4 9ja too dey biazd.1 of d gr8tst sin na 4 1 to lie to m ppo n also lie to emsef.let's stop ds tribalism tin n call a spade,a spade no mata where d pson com frm.ds issue of we leaders lottin our national moni 4 luxury whil d masses who put them r suffery is wrong.4 9ja to change we must speak out no mata d tribe.hausa man de vess say igbo lot moni.but I want ask oo,dat no reach d evil hausas don do 4 we country 9ja.mak em no vess lik say na tribal issue but tackle it as a national problem dat also involves yoruba,igbo n hausa
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by AreaFada2: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2013
chomaloo: Y e b say we 4 9ja too dey biazd.1 of d gr8tst sin na 4 1 to lie to m ppo n also lie to emsef.let's stop ds tribalism tin n call a spade,a spade no mata where d pson com frm.ds issue of we leaders lottin our national moni 4 luxury whil d masses who put them r suffery is wrong.4 9ja to change we must speak out no mata d tribe.hausa man de vess say igbo lot moni.but I want ask oo,dat no reach d evil hausas don do 4 we country 9ja.mak em no vess lik say na tribal issue but tackle it as a national problem dat also involves yoruba,igbo n hausa

That's what they do in a country where people are ready to move forward. Nigeria is not ready yet.

Our "40 years" in wilderness is not complete yet.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by SPEED5: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2013
Shame on you people making silly comments. D woman has made a clear defence, but ur bigotry won't allow u accept it.

Biggest shame on u people from d SE dat r so quick to attack ur own people. Grow, wise up, and don't be ignorant, else u may remain sub sevient, and short changed in ur own country.

I'm not in support of corruption, but pretending to fight corruption should not be used as a guise for regional witch hunt

6 Likes

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by AreaFada2: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2013
ddeola: Misplaced priority, are the bullet proof vehicles more important than other issues that need urgent attention?

Naija don com again. We know it will end under the carpet just like other probes due to "dem-dem" matters

Na lie o. The circus is meant to increase the number of Ghana must go they can extract from the executive.

Which other priority do they have apart from their pockets?

What happened to Etteh, Balogun and Hatdollar Fahcrook? Nothing!
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Olaone1: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2013
On the flip side though, this woman packs a REAL punch, if you know what I mean. tongue
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by SPEED5: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2013
Ndi igbo wise up, don't be so quick to attack ur own people. So dat u don't remaining sub servient in ur own country
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by SPEED5: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2013
We don't support corruption, but fighting corruption should not be used for political witch hunt
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Mrevildoer(m): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2013
wether u like am wether u no like d tin be say our leaders are corruption addict so?

#Now pLaying Dance in d rain by 2baba
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 01, 2013
Some of you are sayin they shouldn't sack her. Then corruption is goin to continue,becos same will apply to the next person,that will do such.

If they sack her now,it will send lessons/fear to others.

Watin concern me self they should continue,the next person should buy dangote's company,after that they should buy airports for private use.
Minister of finance will soon buy as rock,very soon they will buy the president
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by SPEED5: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2013
U don't wash ur dirty linen in public, u don't bring family matter to d public.
Ndi igdo fightn your own is self destructive tendency. It may keep u short changed in ur own nation
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Wallade(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2013
uzomagic: Finally, Odua wins round one. Shifts liability to NCAA.

Did she really win? She gave the approval despite asking NCAA to do due dilligence. There was an approval by the minister, you don't expect the staff to question the approval - authority. She has to take responsibility for her actions. The idiots in NCAA acted on her approval, they were simply trying to cover up obvious fraud, corruption, conspiracy and impunity. I think Coscharis lacks integrity, the company should be investigated, blacklisted as govt procurement vendor, fined and compelled to remmit all evaded and avoided tax due to government.

4 Likes

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2013
ritababe: imagine if this woman is the president of nigeria
i de imagine am too.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Lagosbabe1: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2013
DJDOLA: how much u wan sell dat space?
please come and buy my own @ a cheaper rate
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by alex1612: 10:39am On Nov 01, 2013
arsenalwenger: Beautiful and hardworking woman. Na 4 sabi wetin u dey talk, go and advise ur mentors, Tinubu and co, to change and stop enslaving u guys.
The one caught is a thief
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2013
Wallade:

Did she really win? She gave the approval despite asking NCAA to do due dilligence. There was an approval by the minister, you don't expect the staff to question the approval - authority. She has to take responsibility for her actions. The idiots in NCAA acted on her approval, they were simply trying to cover up obvious fraud, corruption, conspiracy and impunity.
your head they dia.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by thaoriginator: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2013
House of Representathieves! The whole administration is corrupt, frm GEJ to the bottom! Na God go punish any man or woman be it Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba wey chop wetin no be hin own.. Amin! Pls God let us have an incorruptible president in 2015. Tank you!
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by BrightCar: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2013
webdezzi: She still on that seat will make it difficult for proper investigation.
She will be able to influence the ministry and make them say or do whatever she orders.
more of why she was able to get the chassis numbers changed.
If she had been replaced, that would have been difficult and all the rots in the renovation projects would have been out.

she dey siphone taxpayers money in the guise of renovations

Jonathan should act pls, Most of these guys are only trying to balance being in her good books and not soiling their own name
SO WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO PORTRAY WITH THOSE PICTURES? YOU WILL SOON FOLLOW HER TO HER BEDROOM TO SNAP. NONSENSE.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by chomaloo(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2013
Pls ma ppo oo mak we no query,vex n tear cloth 4 ppo we dey loot our rsource but wt every means n talent n way let's fight against it.ur positiv NO can bring a change 2moro ooo.there can b death sentence to anybody caught lootin 9ja moni das d only way I see change in 9ja oo.d fight of our leaders past against corruption shal neva b in vain.eg fella,ojukwu, etc
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Datiboboi: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2013
Me against the force of darkness.

with vigour by the entrenched interests that have been ripping off the nation. We have had to put our foot down in the national interest and stopped the rape of our national patrimony. We have had to confront frontally very powerful forces that have held the sector hostage. My team and I are not people who will see things going very wrong, fold our arms and complain and not lift a finger to do anything. We dared to act, convinced that it was in the national interest to do so.

“The second category of my traducers are the entrenched interests in the aviation sector who, for over 38 years have held the sector by the jugular and refused to allow any meaningful development and change take place. For the over 38 years that our airports were a damning commentary on our status as part of the civilized world; or when our airspace existed without the requisite
Quote~ odual
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by waternogetenemy: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2013
See how professional sister Stella address those egunje thief...

Stella is the best Aviation Minister Nigeria ever produced.
kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by ritababe(f): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2013
DJDOLA: how much u wan sell dat space?

wetin u fit give me
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by senatorn3c(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2013
Love_Decay:

Actually, it's the east that has been shamed. Every "hardworking Igbo" woman in GEJ's cabinet is corrupt. shocked

will u shot ur trap...who is not corrupt...even u
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2013
chomaloo: Y e b say we 4 9ja too dey biazd.1 of d gr8tst sin na 4 1 to lie to m ppo n also lie to emsef.let's stop ds tribalism tin n call a spade,a spade no mata where d pson com frm.ds issue of we leaders lottin our national moni 4 luxury whil d masses who put them r suffery is wrong.4 9ja to change we must speak out no mata d tribe.hausa man de vess say igbo lot moni.but I want ask oo,dat no reach d evil hausas don do 4 we country 9ja.mak em no vess lik say na tribal issue but tackle it as a national problem dat also involves yoruba,igbo n hausa
connecting ur post to the topic.
No b everybody dey condemn her becos she b igbo.lets call a bucket a bucket.
And yes human being are stupid when is comes to tribalism.i don't Know the reason for that.is it that that they want the other tribe to join theirs or convert or transform or what.the fact is Human beings are stupid.fighting for what we shouldn't fight for
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by joseph1832(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2013
Has it ever occured to anyone that Nigeria is the only country where rogues accuse rogues of being rogues?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo / Umar Auwal, Army Cadet Missing After Leaving Nda Kaduna(photos) / Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.