Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee (26995 Views)

Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon / Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update / Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by chidinwachukwu(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2013
Love_Decay:

Actually, it's the east that has been shamed. Every "hardworking Igbo" woman in GEJ's cabinet is corrupt. shocked

Am not Surprised by your comment because like FFK,people from your Side have no respect no regard for your women folk not talk about women of other side.I pity you peoples,Wifes,Sister and Mothers

2 Likes

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by waternogetenemy: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2013
Uwaomapaul: Stella Oduah is a thief we no dat, but i dnt blame her in any way becos d corruption started with our ogas on top, so her case will not be different, all of them dat super heading dis case ve in one way or d other fraud dis country, so dey should stop doing us d more u look d less u see, becos they all birds of d same feather,

Fashola is a thief. See one of his nine Armoured Vehicles worth over 8oomillion naira.

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Moukafoam(f): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2013
cute bobo: Foolish woman. Woman for that matter. Student dey seat at home all because ASUU strike, U dey waste money. I wonder why animals are in government. 100 billion minus 255 million, at least, it will solve part problem. Na God go punish u

Hahaha cheesy

True talk but don't take it personal cheesy grin
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Moukafoam(f): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2013
waternogetenemy:

Fashola is a thief. See one of his nine Armoured Vehicles worth over 8oomillion naira.

shocked shocked where did you get this picture shocked shocked
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Goodysydney: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
chidinwachukwu:
Am not Surprised by your comment because like FFK,people from your Side have no respect no regard for your women folk not talk about women of other side.I pity you peoples,Wifes,Sister and Mothers
Don't mind that poky i.d.i.o.t, imagine a tribe that Oba i.e a king raped a female corper and baboon Obasenjo raped his daughter inlaw. No wonder bastards
are many in yoruba land because yoruba men are busy raping their sisters and mothers. UGLY TWO FACED ANIMALS.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by akwaowoudo(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
"Doctrine of necessity"; "Do the needful". This is Nigeria and we are Nigerians.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by SPEED5: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Moukafoam:

Dats all u can say. But if is comment on stella Oduah ul laff foolishly.

Keep allowing others cheat u
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by plendil: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
waternogetenemy:

simply do the needful and take up the case with the antigraft agencies. If not kindly STFU. The noise you and your ilk is making is really becoming irritating. angry
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by cutebobo(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
yunglykmine: Foolish Woman?? Na your mama age mate oh!!
see c this bastard wey dey mouth. Since ur papa be one of the people she gave the car. Y u no go open that maggot full mouth dey talk rubbish. Are u even a student? I don't think so.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Goodysydney: Don't mind that poky i.d.i.o.t, imagine a tribe that Oba i.e a king raped a female corper and baboon Obasenjo raped his daughter inlaw. No wonder bastards
are many in yoruba land because yoruba men are busy raping their sisters and mothers. UGLY TWO FACED ANIMALS.
you fine pass them?

Seriously am tired of Nigeria stupid problem caused by stupid people thinking stupidly,

lets embrace peace. #tolerance is the answer.

If you say yoruba are molestining people.how about the igbo pastor that slept with a small child, how about the hausas alhaji sleeping with underaged girls.

This are due to stupidity of human,not becos of their tribes.
Lets embrace tolerance,please

am a yoruba boy,but since we parked from abuja,only my igbo friends having been calling to say hi.which means igbo,hausa,yoruba are Good people,its our hearth that is bad.

#last bullet lets embrace peace,if we can overlook @ what people are doing,then live will be peacefully,
it is well with us all

2 Likes

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Longeria(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
waternogetenemy:

Stella Oduah 1 ---------- Yoruba 0 cheesy cheesy cheesy
oooh my Gaaaad, what a match.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Emperor00S: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
Moukafoam:

^^^

Go to the govt house and snap one yourself.

Or ask biased Sahara Reporters and Punch to send you more pics.

Also ask them to send you the Lekki Toll pic, being used by Fashola and his ally LCC to defraud innocent Nigerians millions daily.

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by hardballripplez: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
arsenalwenger: Beautiful and hardworking woman. Na 4 sabi wetin u dey talk, go and advise ur mentors, Tinubu and co, to change and stop enslaving u guys.
## how is tinubu a thief? U can't accuse someone when u don't have a concrete evidence. Through political witchunt tinubu was made to appear before the code of conduct tribunal in Abuja and was cleared of every accusations. Where u dey that time? Sure u were not in Nigeria maybe somewhere in biafra. Mtcheww. If u don't like us, u don't like our leaders or what we stand for get the f*ck outta our states. What credible individual do u have from ur tribe or even the whole biafra put together. One million igbos is not worth a tinubu. So next time think with ur head and not ur ass before u open mouth and blab about tinubu. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by MzTiletohSet(f): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Aunty Stealer,i zoom u

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by callmenow: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Democracy requires everyone to have a view. A lot of members of this forum are disappointing and ill-informed. However stupidity and mob action serves no one in the polity. All the same your views must not contradict the laid down rules and regulations or the rule of law. The Hon minister has now attended a NASS hearing. Many people in this forum has condemned her for rampant corruption. But from the evidence of Ministry of Finance, NSA, NCAA, FAAN, The Hon Minister of Aviation, The Customs and Excise, Coscharis and a host of other witnesses. So far, Lagos State, Coscharis and NCAA has more questions to answer. Ministry of Finance, Customs and Excise and NSA were duped and need to sue Coscharis for abuse of privilege. The Hon Minister was exonerated on legal grounds. She insisted on due process all the way through. However she was guilty of not holding her agencies more closely to account. The culture of sycophancy by agencies to their ministers has to be addressed. Corruption of the soul of the average Nigerian has to be looked at.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Longeria(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
plendil:

simply do the needful and take up the case with the antigraft agencies. If not kindly STFU. The noise you and your ilk is making is really becoming irritating. angry
But you people prosecuted Oduah at court of INTERNET and won, but lost woefully at court of reason.

3 Likes

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by amakenny: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Baba_Eleko:

The 4k wey den pay una don expire nah. Abi u dey do overtime?
It is only minds filled with hatred that hound someone from pillar to post. But saner minds swear to, and are prepared to protect the hounded fellow 247.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by funnyx(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
chidinwachukwu:

Ewu gambia, respect is when your wife looted your shop and sold all your properties so she can look her best in August meeting while you dance azonto thanking God for blessing you with such a wonderful woman cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by InvertedHammer: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
/
This proves me right in my assertions...

Contrary to the perceptions, Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis) is never a genuine businessman

After listening to his version of the oil subsidy story about Ifeanyi Uba on Channel Tv, I knew immediately that
he is a scam artist on a prowl.

//
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by realsuigeneris: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Love_Decay:

Actually, it's the east that has been shamed. Every "hardworking Igbo" woman in GEJ's cabinet is corrupt. shocked

and give us list of yoruba women that can compete with them technically and otherwise.......aside sleeping with other women husbands with their dirty fat ass.....even Obj their uncle couldnt find any yoruba woman to appoint for his complete 8yrs.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Malachy27: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
Who still remember #TURNBYTURNNIGLTD# i tink na oduduwa man
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
and to think onyejeocha her very close friend is the chairman of the committee probing this case. This shiat aint going nowhere..i swear!
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by LBT: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
arsenalwenger: Beautiful and hardworking woman. Na 4 sabi wetin u dey talk, go and advise ur mentors, Tinubu and co, to change and stop enslaving u guys.
Then double big thiefoduah is your mentor
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by LBT: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Then double big thiefoduah is your mentor ! Thiefoduah is really working hard to steal our money.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by LBT: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
Longeria: They have been shamed, ODUAH 1-0 ODUDUWA
its you and your like that being shamed! You people were boasting like you all was do that she is too big and nothing will happen; with all your yeye protests is she not facing a committee? Its thiefoduah and you ethnic bigots 0 - 2 Good people of Nigeria
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by realsuigeneris: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
hardballripplez: ## how is tinubu a thief? U can't accuse someone when u don't have a concrete evidence. Through political witchunt tinubu was made to appear before the code of conduct tribunal in Abuja and was cleared of every accusations. Where u dey that time? Sure u were not in Nigeria maybe somewhere in biafra. Mtcheww. If u don't like us, u don't like our leaders or what we stand for get the f*ck outta our states. What credible individual do u have from ur tribe or even the whole biafra put together. One million igbos is not worth a tinubu. So next time think with ur head and not ur ass before u open mouth and blab about tinubu. Nonsense

my friend go and sit down...........wat do u know? abi the strike dey affect u....go home and ask your elders and they will tell you how TIFNUBU has stashed the entire Lagos into his pocket.....lands, markets, motor prks, Fed Govt Allocations, Bridges etc.............
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by AreaFada2: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Na rogue thingz.

All of them are the same. No difference. At the end Ghana must go will change hands, some will get soft landing. The sheeple will continue suffering.

Till revolution comes. A bloody one at that.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Funjosh(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
angry How i wish FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI is still alive. angry
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by IYANGBALI: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
Longeria: They have been shamed, ODUAH 1-0 ODUDUWA
dream on,oponu ode,we go surprise you,just watch.

1 Like

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
waternogetenemy:

Stella Oduah 1 ---------- Yoruba 0 cheesy cheesy cheesy
see u mumu,u no nothing,majority of d richest person wey dey 9ja na yorubas and the hausas meanwhile na ur oil dem dey take! E.g adenuga,alakija....Make igbo go tackle dat first! We don dey cheat u no b 2day!! U dey suffer and we dey jolly here,we go soon deport all of u frm lagos,ijebu ode,ibadan etc back to ur village where u no get good water!! Na igbo mumu pass 4 9ja! Go sleep jare,u no notin!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by akinshivic(m): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
I won't be amaze the issue die down without any fruitful consequence as in the case of LAWANGATE !!!! Niger area, what a shame !!!!!!
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
waternogetenemy: See how professional sister Stella address those egunje thief...

Stella is the best Aviation Minister Nigeria ever produced.
kiss kiss kiss
best aviation minister for ur papa's parlour

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian AirForce Plane Crashes In Yola, Adamawa State - Sahara Reporters / Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters / Osun: Drama As INEC Denies Own Document At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.