Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee (26998 Views)

Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon / Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update / Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by EagleNest(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Like Farouk Lawan & Arunma Etteh's episode, this one is another charade!
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by skijo: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
realsui-generis:

and give us list of yoruba women that can compete with them technically and otherwise.......aside sleeping with other women husbands with their dirty fat ass.....even Obj their uncle couldnt find any yoruba woman to appoint for his complete 8yrs.
alakija is the richest woman in africa and ur mother is broke

1 Like

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by okebaba: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
this mama not too bad ooooo. shocked shocked shocked shocked I MUST DO THE NEEDFUL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
She get sure packaging ooooooo, I learnt that she is MISS, I think Im gonna apply.......lol......
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by danniekute(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
i seems not to understand the game(s) our leaders are playing. this woman in subject is a culprit, there is nothing she can say that will justified her.she diverted public funds into her purse and some people are out there backing her. one thing that u guys refused to understand is this, this criminal (Oduah) has eaten your future with her own and if necessary steps are not taken against her she will continuing looting our money, saving it for her unborn generations(which God will punish) and an average nigerian will remain on the same spot they are. please my fellow citizens lets forget the issue of tribe and let us fight corrupt leaders who doesnt care for the well being of an average nigerian. Madam Stella is a thief, she is a big thief, let her refund our money back and she should go and sit down at home after-all she can survive without holding public office. thanx
u just open mouth de talk rubbish..anyway,go tank Seun for ds platform.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by lagcity(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
look at her thick akpu neck.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by emmabest2000(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
arsenalwenger: Beautiful and hardworking woman. Na 4 sabi wetin u dey talk, go and advise ur mentors, Tinubu and co, to change and stop enslaving u guys.
GBAM
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by folu4real(f): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
alala dakosta: all i see is thieves interviewing a smaller thief
you are right jare thieves interviewing a smaller thief.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by esbjaygmailco(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
danniekute: u just open mouth de talk rubbish..anyway,go tank Seun for ds platform.
u can call it rubbish, but u n ur generation will regret this. mumu
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by LordNicvuitton(m): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
@urch23, shame on u.. u're a fool @metusellah's age if u thought that by supporting these yoruba monsters in making mockery of ur kinsmen, u're gonna get accolade from them.. if u're really igbo, then quadruple shame on u! this Oduah case isn't just about accusation of corruption which, thanx to Oduah's appearance and defence of her self, is yet to be proven.. it's much deeper about the lies that yorubas preach against igbos, thee propaganda, the hate, the fact that they would love to see the igbo tribe annihilated cos they have false belief that igbos stand in the way of wat eva they wanna acomplish and if u can't see the picture, i'm so sorry for u... True Igbos know that the yorubas neva loved them and will hardly change their opinions abt Igbos and that's why we have to be careful wen it comes to them.. they see no good in us and d earlier we realise that and start preeparing for what tommorrow may be, the beta for us..

2 Likes

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by patrkq(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
SPEED5:

Go and sit down, gullible somebody. Dis kind of reasoning is d very reason u and ur family is short changed in d nigerian project
Dude! ... Wtf du u exactly mean by short changed
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Wallade(m): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
callmenow: Democracy requires everyone to have a view. A lot of members of this forum are disappointing and ill-informed. However stupidity and mob action serves no one in the polity. All the same your views must not contradict the laid down rules and regulations or the rule of law. The Hon minister has now attended a NASS hearing. Many people in this forum has condemned her for rampant corruption. But from the evidence of Ministry of Finance, NSA, NCAA, FAAN, The Hon Minister of Aviation, The Customs and Excise, Coscharis and a host of other witnesses. So far, Lagos State, Coscharis and NCAA has more questions to answer. Ministry of Finance, Customs and Excise and NSA were duped and need to sue Coscharis for abuse of privilege. The Hon Minister was exonerated on legal grounds. She insisted on due process all the way through. However she was guilty of not holding her agencies more closely to account. The culture of sycophancy by agencies to their ministers has to be addressed. Corruption of the soul of the average Nigerian has to be looked at.

I find it very difficult to exonerate madam in this case, she is the minister of aviation, NCAA, FAAN and NAMA reports to that ministry. She can't claim ignorance of her procurement approval limit(about 100M), she can't claim ignaorance of the approved budget for NCAA vehicles by the house - 200M plus. She approved procurement of vehicles to the tune of 600M plus, claiming she gave an approval and asked them to do the needful and that it was lease finance. Isn't that an approval. When did banks deviate from granting loans to lease holding. Given that the cars are quoted at outrageous cost, should the NCAA not request for bid/quote from other vendors if Coscharis was not an alibi. Listen, we are no kids; we understand what happened was a fraud that implies there is a high level of corruption in the ministries. We know madam was aware of it and approved it, hence she should take responsibility and stop passing the bulk.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Longeria(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
LBT: its you and your like that being shamed! You people were boasting like you all was do that she is too big and nothing will happen; with all your yeye protests is she not facing a committee? Its thiefoduah and you ethnic bigots 0 - 2 Good people of Nigeria
Who is this Maga
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Longeria(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
IYA NGBALI: dream on,oponu ode,we go surprise you,just watch.
MUMU
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by olaglobalj: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
d woman is a gallant thief, check all her posing
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by skiesoduah: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
cute bobo: Foolish woman. Woman for that matter. Student dey seat at home all because ASUU strike, U dey waste money. I wonder why animals are in government. 100 billion minus 255 million, at least, it will solve part problem. Na God go punish u

Right back at your mother. Slow one
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Ayubaissa: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
pls don't blame the guy.The so call proffessional thief under him should be held responsible. as a womam what do u expect from her?
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Proffdada: 1:09am On Nov 02, 2013
Everybody is a thief but anybody caught is a BARAWO
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by mavinc4u(f): 7:42am On Nov 02, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
i seems not to understand the game(s) our leaders are playing. this woman in subject is a culprit, there is nothing she can say that will justified her.she diverted public funds into her purse and some people are out there backing her. one thing that u guys refused to understand is this, this criminal (Oduah) has eaten your future with her own and if necessary steps are not taken against her she will continuing looting our money, saving it for her unborn generations(which God will punish) and an average nigerian will remain on the same spot they are. please my fellow citizens lets forget the issue of tribe and let us fight corrupt leaders who doesnt care for the well being of an average nigerian. Madam Stella is a thief, she is a big thief, let her refund our money back and she should go and sit down at home after-all she can survive without holding public office. thanx

are you a fool or something? Fight corrupt leaders by starting with her, why not start the fight where corruption started. Are the people interviewing her better than her. She ate your future and the futures of your likes and not mine. And if i may ask; if they remove her who should they appoint to replace her?
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Proffdada: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2013
mavinc4u:

are you a fool or something? Fight corrupt leaders by starting with her, why not start the fight where corruption started. Are the people interviewing her better than her. She ate your future and the futures of your likes and not mine. And if i may ask; if they remove her who should they appoint to replace her?
Why call someone a fool when u can't see past tribe. Ur judgement has been altered by been biased and U can't be trusted with national issUes. We know its going tol be swept under the carpet as usual but that doesn't mean u should insUlt some1

1 Like

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by esbjaygmailco(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2013
mavinc4u:

i dont ever know that a fool like u still exist on this planet earth, if your father is poor does that mean you too should be poor? BASTARD with deteriorating brain. so u mean in the whole Nigeria we cant get anybody to replace her, u must have bn brainwashed (inferiority complex). if i may ask, does she studied any course related to aviation? i dont know why u think we cant find her replacement. anyway go and sell ur okpa and abatcha, let me know when u are back from market

search Google on how to avoid inferiority complex.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by gymmaster(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
stella oduah is the most sexy woman minister i have ever seen
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by frankkky: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
nigerians!!!!!all these grammer is uncalled for,at the end of the day nothing solid will come out of this so called committee because the right questions are not being asked.these simple questions should be asked
stella-how much did you pay for the cars?
cosaris-how much were you paid for the cars?
simple as abc!!!!!
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by kosokoadeyemi: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bad types

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South East: Deployment Of Military May Lead To Nigeria’s Break Up – Ohanaeze / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources / Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.