Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee (26997 Views)

Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon / Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update / Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by urch23: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2013
This is an open letter to Mr Seun,
Please i will advice that you do something serious to save this your site that we are so proud of as Nigerians
This place use to be where we get the best of advice ,comments and good education and good voice to national
issues but am afraid it has been turned into ethnic comedy between the jobless people with no grasp of any issue
relevant to the posts. take for example a very serious issue as corruption in NCAA and ODUAH am from the core Southern part of the country
A 24 carat Igbo man but am ashamed at the level of the ethnicity divide on the looters of our treasury, on the peolple making mockery of the
contributions of the real southerners like Oby Ezekwesili, The Dora Akunyeli, The emeka Anyaoku etc if Jonathan can sack Prof Barth Nnaji, ETC
why not ODUAH why are we reducing our tribe to mockery but ethnic comments SUEN PLEASE START BANNING ALL THIS ETHNIC SENTIMENTALISTS NLS TO BE ABLE TO SAVE THIS OUR SITE FROM BEING A JOKE.
THANKS

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Sunbellar: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2013
Bigger thieves interrogating smaller thief. please allow her be.

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by waternogetenemy: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2013
urch23: This is an open letter to Mr Seun,
Please i will advice that you do something serious to save this your site that we are so proud of as Nigerians
This place use to be where we get the best of advice ,comments and good education and good voice to national
issues but am afraid it has been turned into ethnic comedy between the jobless people with no grasp of any issue
relevant to the posts. take for example a very serious issue as corruption in NCAA and ODUAH am from the core Southern part of the country
A 24 carat Igbo man but am ashamed at the level of the ethnicity divide on the looters of our treasury, on the peolple making mockery of the
contributions of the real southerners like Oby Ezekwesili, The Dora Akunyeli, The emeka Anyaoku etc if Jonathan can sack Prof Barth Nnaji, ETC
why not ODUAH why are we reducing our tribe to mockery but ethnic comments SUEN PLEASE START BANNING ALL THIS ETHNIC SENTIMENTALISTS NLS TO BE ABLE TO SAVE THIS OUR SITE FROM BEING A JOKE.
THANKS

Go and sack stella, yoruba man. Na OBJ regime thief pass. How many did you campaign to sack or u think yoruba own Nigeria becos we allow OBJ PRESIDENCY. GO SIT DON.

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by crackhaus: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2013
Take a look at that smug look on her face...almost as if she's thinking,
"Oh it's just N225m and I can do whatever I want with it, I own it."

Guilty or not, this woman should know she jonzed, too much scrutiny around her.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Caseless: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2013
Unblockable: When one hausa man was challanging both Oduah and DG of NCAA today, I no fit laugh...

The man frowned his face and was pointing at them and challanging them seriously..

Oduah and the DG couldn't say anything, house committee members were just laughing at them
that was hon manwe grin
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Deyo2013(f): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2013
Can someone tell me what was the final scores yesterday. What was the final verdict?

lipsrsealed
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by waternogetenemy: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2013
Deyo2013: Can someone tell me what was the final scores yesterday. What was the final verdict?

lipsrsealed

Stella Oduah 1 ---------- Yoruba 0 cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Longeria(m): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
i seems not to understand the game(s) our leaders are playing. this woman in subject is a culprit, there is nothing she can say that will justified her.she diverted public funds into her purse and some people are out there backing her. one thing that u guys refused to understand is this, this criminal (Oduah) has eaten your future with her own and if necessary steps are not taken against her she will continuing looting our money, saving it for her unborn generations(which God will punish) and an average nigerian will remain on the same spot they are. please my fellow citizens lets forget the issue of tribe and let us fight corrupt leaders who doesnt care for the well being of an average nigerian. Madam Stella is a thief, she is a big thief, let her refund our money back and she should go and sit down at home after-all she can survive without holding public office. thanx
Your condition is mental illness.

If you want to catch thief, go find Tinubu, Fash-OLE etc.

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Caseless: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2013
waternogetenemy:

Go and sack stell yoruba man. Na OBJ regime theif pass. How many did you campaign to sack or u think yoruba own Nigeria becos we allow OBJ PRESIDENCY. gO SIT DON.
u ar not well-informed bro! Go and read again. Obj 8yrs cant be compared to gej's 4ys as president. Wetin happen to wat yaradua left behind in our foreign acct? Check oyel theft under obj and under gej, na gej worst pass.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2013
waternogetenemy:

Go and sack stell yoruba man. Na OBJ regime theif pass. How many did you campaign to sack or u think yoruba own Nigeria becos we allow OBJ PRESIDENCY. gO SIT DON.
oh,i see you allow OBJ do president,u allow umaru musa do president, and now you fixed Jonathan dia.
Clap for urself
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Emytexboy(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2013

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Longeria(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2013
anselm791: Someone once said, 'Never trust a fat yellow ibo woman in office', it's probably the most bigotted stereotypically racist comment ever said, but its true sha I don't trust her. And by the way, na me talk that quote. Lol
Patricia Etteh and GRANGE are Igbo women abi?
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Emytexboy(m): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2013

Since the asumption of the AIIA Enugu, the useless yorubas have not known peace!.. foolish people!!!

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2013
let her continue,what's wrong wit this hausas and yorubas self

she just bought cars of 255m,oh!thats too small,i can read her mind,her next target is to buy aso rock then later on buy Jonathan

by giving those idiots #4000,everything is done

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2013
Emytex boy: ?ince the asumption of the AIIA Enugu, the useless yorubas have not known peace!.. foolish people!!!
guy u don mature to dey those those things.respect ur old age o grin
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by SPEED5: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2013
THANKS

Go and sit down. When u want to display ur ignorance and folly u use phrases like' I full blooded igbo but...'
This is y nd ur family remain short changed
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by adoubleu(f): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2013
THANKS

Mr Seun, I second this motion. This forum isn't for racists but for civil minds. If we allow racism the slightest chance, it will eat up the whole society faster than a virus.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by mystery001(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2013
Fellow Nigerians, this is not about OWNERSHIP but the issue for determination is whether Madam Minister acted ultravires of her spending ceiling approval authority against the appropriation Act, Public Procurement Act and the established though heavily criticised FEC tradition of approving contracts?
B)What does 'Do the needful' means in ordinary and official capacity bearing in mind the facts? Is it that memo for approval by Ministers gets to them before compliance are all done or is the Minister under a duty to ensure that the needful is done after her queries before giving her final approval?
C) Is her continued stay in office going to jeopardise a transparent and undoctored investigation?
D) what does the law says on importation of cars with fictitious information and evasion of tax? Who was required to carryout due-dilligence?
E)what practical and legal avenues are available for civil servants to resist unlawful instructions from Ministers
F) what guides banks in funding transaction arrangement? Are they under any duty?
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by bebe2(f): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2013
na one woman hold all these to ransome so?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by ooshinibos: 11:29am On Nov 01, 2013
i must admit stella is beautiful and well composed , i dont condone what she might have done ..but she is good and knows the game
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by SPEED5: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2013
THANKS

Go and sit down, gullible somebody. Dis kind of reasoning is d very reason u and ur family is short changed in d nigerian project

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by SPEED5: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2013
adouble u:

Mr Seun, I second this motion. This forum isn't for racists but for civil minds. If we allow racism the slightest chance, it will eat up the whole society faster than a virus.

Look at u, if you r true to yourself, then you should know the really tribalised people in dis country. Ignoramus
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2013
Criminal,heartless,foolish,extravagant,Inconsiderate harlot may your days end here.. >sad >sad no legendary idiot should quote me. # TEAM ANTI CORRUPTION #
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by esbjaygmailco(m): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2013
Longeria: Your condition is mental illness.

If you want to catch thief, go find Tinubu, Fash-OLE etc.
u have bn brainwashed and ur generation will suffer in penury. fool of the highest order.

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2013
SPEED5:

Look at u, if you r true to yourself, then you should know the really tribalised people in dis country. Ignoramus
you haven't looked @ urself 1st
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by victorv12(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2013
See all the old theives in our country. No single young chap among them. Bloody old fools!
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2013
SPEED5:

I concur grin
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
u have bn brainwashed and ur generation will suffer in penury. fool of the highest order.
grin guy small small

Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by willibounce: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2013
Your probing someone and she's reading her answers from a piece of paper. Such a ridiculous country.
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by Uwaomapaul(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2013
Stella Oduah is a thief we no dat, but i dnt blame her in any way becos d corruption started with our ogas on top, so her case will not be different, all of them dat super heading dis case ve in one way or d other fraud dis country, so dey should stop doing us d more u look d less u see, becos they all birds of d same feather,
Re: Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee by OdionOdion: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2013
Stella Oduah has given a very big tasks to our English Language and legal experts:to explain the meaning of "Approved,kindly do the needful" STELLA is a true daughter of the Igbo race,we are all proud of your outing in that panel,keep it up no amount of hatred or bad belly can fall your hands,GEJ till 2019.

Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo / Governor Makinde's Deputy, Olaniyan Vows To Not End Rift With His Boss / Olumuyiwa Adejobi: You Have No Right To Respond If A Policeman Slaps You