Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? (4970 Views)

Six Things Men Lie Mostly About / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? / Why Do Men Lie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Gamine(f): 2:24am On Jul 19, 2008
Who? embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by CH3COO(m): 2:28am On Jul 19, 2008
Oh whatever. nevermind.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Gamine(f): 2:30am On Jul 19, 2008
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 19, 2008
Love on in tokyo nl

@post
You mean why do Nigerian man lie more than naija women?
Cuz both parties lie.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Gamine(f): 2:32am On Jul 19, 2008
We hv heard!

Awon pearly!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 19, 2008
even if you've not heard. wetin concern me?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Gamine(f): 2:33am On Jul 19, 2008
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by xfabulous(m): 2:36am On Jul 19, 2008
way to go Ruby cheesy ,Gamine you seem to be troubled
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by CH3COO(m): 2:37am On Jul 19, 2008
there si something wrong with her. please help
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by xfabulous(m): 2:39am On Jul 19, 2008
believe me , I tried, sad
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by HAB: 2:56am On Jul 21, 2008
hei guys,

we are going off the topic,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by madamkoko: 3:10am On Jul 21, 2008
Everyone lies. Nigerian men just illusion themselves to think that they can't be caught in thier sh%$ZZz6t angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by xfabulous(m): 3:24am On Jul 21, 2008
ehn ehn?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by madamkoko: 3:32am On Jul 21, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by adconline(m): 4:30am On Jul 21, 2008
women lie, men lie numbers dont. You are also not telling us the truth cos what would make a man to lie about his name? Maybe you dont know how to strike up a conversation. maybe you somehow evade their space with your question. Or maybe another myopic generalization of "Nigerian men"
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 21, 2008
lmfao!! NJ HJ you're not serious.
sh%$ZZz6t indeed! lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by HAB: 6:53am On Jul 21, 2008
Hei Guys,
The question was:

Is the tradition of African Man marrying african woman from the same tribe is true. I have a stituatuion here, me and my nigerian boyfriend is planning to get marry and now he is telling me that due to his cultural and tradition he has been choosen by his community to take over his late father's place. In order to do that he also must get married to an African Woman.

THe fact is that we both lived in my Coutry and he is studying here. This issue just been brought to my attention recently.

I really need a sincere answer for this. Someone who knows the traditonal and cultural issue of Nigeria.

sad
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by AshtonJake(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2008
HAB:

Hei Guys,
The question was:

Is the tradition of African Man marrying african woman from the same tribe is true. I have a stituatuion here, me and my nigerian boyfriend is planning to get marry and now he is telling me that due to his cultural and tradition he has been choosen by his community to take over his late father's place. In order to do that he also must get married to an African Woman.

THe fact is that we both lived in my Coutry and he is studying here. This issue just been brought to my attention recently.

I really need a sincere answer for this. Someone who knows the traditonal and cultural issue of Nigeria.

sad

How come you dont open your own seperate thread
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by albridge(m): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2008
well for starters i dont think its only nigerian men that lie, the women lie too. secondly i think the reason why some men would lie is because women generally dont like the truth cos the truth is not always pleasant and lots of women refuse to accept the fact that life isnt always a very pleasant experience. at the end of the day, men probably lie because women want them to. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by ladyolis(f): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2008
@albridge well anyways so you mean Nigerian women lie too the same as some Nigerian man do?? sorry im not Nigerian but im just trying to understand, of course people we all lie but have noticed that everytime i meet a Nigerian man where i live they lie about whom they are no idea why they do that, there is no one guy who told me the truth nop, well i have never dated one so i have no idea
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by WendyRao: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2008
""" """
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by WendyRao: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2008
))) )))
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by jkpretty(f): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2008
People lie, lying is almost becoming inevitable. undecided

Lie all if u can but if i catch u? . . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by lucabrasi(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2008
@topic
nigerian men lie because nigerian girls/women expect them to attain unrealistic goals, both financially and emotionally,thats why an average guy abroad will not lie because there s no unnecessary demands on them by the woman
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Eclairs: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2008
@ question

As if its every nigerian men tht lie+ as if nigerian ladies dont tell lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thanks, post deleted / My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? / Gays Whatsapp Chat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.