Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? (4971 Views)

Six Things Men Lie Mostly About / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? / Why Do Men Lie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2008
grin grin grin to be candid with u poster , u must be very ugly for men to fake their names for you , cuz if u are chicky they will even include their surnames and why men lie is a big question?

you need to ask urself,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Gabry(f): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2008
Poster,
I think everybody in the whole wide world will lie once in awhile. . . . . (we're only human)They are only some made to be excessive and compulsive liars like the American white lady in the Oprah Winfrey show whom lied about her Military husband whom died and that how she suffered and her crappy story goes on and on to the radio station until one day, the radio station sympatized her story that they make alot of effort to raise money for her. Everything went chaotic after that because it was a total lie. And yet she is not a Nigerian man so my point is that its not nice to generalize a certain group of people. (Am just referring to your title)

well every time i meet a Nigerian man where i live they lie their name , why is it like that and after i while if they know that you now know their real name they try to cover it up,

If you are to say that all Nigerian men will / has the intention of lying about their names, I don't think so cause when I met my boyfriend (he is Nigerian by the way), he hand over his passport, his IC, his driving license, his ATM cards and his credit cards to me and his name appeared exactly the same on the cards/books just like the first time he introduced hisself to me so he did not lie did he?  undecided

Ok Girl. I'm confuse cause your title says 'Why do Nigerian Man lie' and your post says 'Nigerian man where you live' so are you actually referring to 'Nigerian men in general' or 'Nigerian men in Nigeria' or 'Nigerian men living at your area'? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by segzicres(m): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2008
i believe ur d one askin. but with ur horrible face dey get confused and say sometin else. now u know.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by emmanas(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2008
Hi lady maybe U do lie also
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by HAB: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2008
Hi>,

Help.

I am in a realtionship with this nigerian Guy. WE have known wach other for alomost 7 month and we both are deeply in love. (is it really) or is it only me!!! sad

Now, he is telling me that he has been called by his people from nigeria to take over his late father's place, and that he has been choosen by his people. To do so, he must get married to an Africam woman from his own community. He has to rewpect and carry on the tradition!!!!!or his will be disown by his family and his entire community. At the same time he is also trying to convice his ppl that he is not ready for all that. That's what he told me!!!

Well, is this tradition true!!!!!!! I am confused! I dont want to get hurt but at the same time i am so much in love with this guy!

Help!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by AnthonyKil(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2008
HAB:

Hi>,

Help.

I am in a realtionship with this nigerian Guy. WE have known wach other for alomost 7 month and we both are deeply in love. (is it really) or is it only me!!! sad

Now, he is telling me that he has been called by his people from nigeria to take over his late father's place, and that he has been choosen by his people. To do so, he must get married to an Africam woman from his own community. He has to rewpect and carry on the tradition!!!!!or his will be disown by his family and his entire community. At the same time he is also trying to convice his people that he is not ready for all that. That's what he told me!!!

Well, is this tradition true!!!!!!! I am confused! I don't want to get hurt but at the same time i am so much in love with this guy!

Help!!!!

Why dont you leave him and be with me? I promise to treat you right. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Orikinla(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2008
If Nigerian women go for the Olympic Games for Lies, they would top the medals table with 1, 000, 000 Gold Medals!

I am 100% bona fide Nigerian Man and I do not lie.

I am too proud to lie.

Most of the liars online are members of the Ladies Association of Nigerian Liars, PLC.
Should drop their names and drop the bombs?
Dare me!

N.B:
I have corrected your title in my reply or Nigerian Man Lie, but Nigerian Men Do Not Lie? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by PHILEOLOVE(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2008
HI GUYS,IN ANY RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL STAND THE TEST OF TIME,1ST U HAD TO DEFINE IT,(2)DISCUSS WHERE U ARE COMING FROM ONCE ITS GETTING TO ABT 3MTHS INTO THE DATE(3)RAISE THE ISSUE OF FAMILY BACKGROUNDS (4)TRUST UR INTUITION TO GUIDE U.NOW LISTEN,I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS AN EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT ALREADY,SWEET HEART,LISTEN THE GUY IS MEANT 4 U IF U TRY TO GO FURTHER U WILL REGRET CRYING/LOOKING 4 LOVE COS THE PEOPLE WILL HATE U THAT U ARE TRYING TO STOP THEIR CHILD FROM PERFORMING HIS RIGHT.
IN CASE,U NEED FURTHER INSTRUCTION RESPOND TO THIS,I WILL FORWARD MY PHONE NO.
JUST TRUST/BELIEVE HIM 4 THE BEST.I TRIED TO ADDRESS THE LADY'S PROBLEM AND IS NOT REALLY A CASE OF WHY DO NIGERIAN MEN LIE,I WOULD ADDRESS THAT LATER.
PHILEOLOVE
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by HAB: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2008
Hei,

I was hoping someone could help me with this tradition issue!!!! I have no clue! Pls
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by HAB: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2008
Hi PHILEOLOVE 

I have not stopped his right to perform his tradition. But we are both in love, if the tradition is true, its fine, but is there any chances of him not getting married to an African woman to continue this tradition.

He said that he is in love with me, even if he is married according to the tradition, he will not be leaving in Africa and that he still wants to marry me! Than, why even bother getting married because of Traditon, right.

I just think that tradition is something that is get by human! So im sure " tradition" can tolerate certain issue, right!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by PHILEOLOVE(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2008
HI,
LET ME BURST UR BUBBLE,I AM A RELATIONSHIP TEACHER 4 THE PAST 8YRS(I WAS MENTORED BY BISHOP OYEDEPO.PST KUMUYI,PASTOR BIMBO,BISHOP JAKES ON THIS SUBJECT),HIS TRADITION IS STRONGER THAN HIM,HIS FOLKS IF THEY ARE NOT GOD FEARING WILL MAKE LIFE HORRIBLE 4 U,THE ISSUE THAT HE WILL NOT BE LIVING IN AFRICA IS A LIE,U CAN'T PIN HIM DOWN,HIS CULTURE THAT WARRANT TO MARRY AFRICAN GIRL FROM HIS OWN PEOPLE WILL MAKE HIM TO STAY WITH HIS PEOPLE TO PERFORM HIS CULTURAL,SO U WILL BE ON THE LOSING END/BCM FRUSTRATED.
IF HE IS REALLY IN LOVE WITH U,LET HIM FORGET THE CULTURE THING STAY WITH WHERE U ARE & MARRY U,IF HE CANT DO THAT FORGET HIM NOW,BUT ENSURE HE GETS CLOSER TO GOD.
I WILL TALK ON EMOTIONAL HEALING LATER U NEED THAT,UR LIFE IS MORE IMPT 4 HE CREATE A GO SLOW 4 / GET STUCK IN THE WAY.
REACH ME ON 08055831857,037771221.
PHI,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by HAB: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2008
wow!

You scared me!!!! Looks like, im heading for trouble !

Hey, i really dont know what to do. I am so much in love and even planning to get married to him! with all this issue i am worried and wonder if  all the rumous that is going around about nigerian man is true after all!

angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Orikinla(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2008
HAB:

wow!

You scared me!!!! Looks like, im heading for trouble !

Hey, i really don't know what to do. I am so much in love and even planning to get married to him! with all this issue i am worried and wonder if all the rumous that is going around about nigerian man is true after all!

angry

If he has been married traditionally in Nigeria, HE IS ALREADY MARRIED.

It would be better and safer to steer clear of MARRIED MEN no matter how many times they confess and profess their love to you.

As long as the man is not divorced, he is married.

I know a Nigerian man who left his wife sorrowing in Nigeria and he is now in the U.S. posing and posturing as a single man and looking for a woman to con into a relationship and marriage.

Majority of Nigerian men are honest to God.

TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE IS LEGAL AND VALID IN NIGERIA.

A wife by traditional marriage is a wife legally.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by KABIYESIO1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2008
I AM A NIGERIAN MAN

AND, I DON'T LIE.

oops, does that counts as a lie?

O WELL, EVERYBODY LIES. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE YOU COME FROM. AS LONG AS YOUR BLOOD IS REDDISH, YOU ARE A LIER FOREVER, EVEN DEAD PEOPLE LIES
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Busta(f): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2008
@topic,

not just only nigerian men . . . alot of them do. its just in their nature.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by xfabulous(m): 1:42am On Jul 19, 2008
how 'bout ''why do nigerian ladies lie'' a bunch of them lie a lot but we don't seem to know.why? cos they are so good at it.ppl tend to hear much from the ladies side and let the guys be the bad ones.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Gamine(f): 1:47am On Jul 19, 2008
Why dont you just start your own thread
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 19, 2008
Naija women lie too o jare.

What I want to know is why are most naija men ugly. I've noticed it a lot. esp men on nl. why na? cry just asking o
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by CH3COO(m): 1:55am On Jul 19, 2008
It doesn't matter if they're ugly, y'all still date them. Ugly enough to date them ugly naija women no be so?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Gamine(f): 1:56am On Jul 19, 2008
You have only proved yourself a liar
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by CH3COO(m): 1:58am On Jul 19, 2008
Gamine you still haven't messaged me angry What's your problem?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Gamine(f): 2:00am On Jul 19, 2008
I cant find a lab this early morning abeg o
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 19, 2008
Who is "Y'all"?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by CH3COO(m): 2:02am On Jul 19, 2008
LAB shocked . Fine. I quit!

Y'all is all y'all.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 19, 2008
No offtopic.

Exclude me from y'all. THANKS.
The naija men I know are not ugly.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Gamine(f): 2:05am On Jul 19, 2008
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by CH3COO(m): 2:08am On Jul 19, 2008
wetin you wan make i do? when love no go, person go.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by xfabulous(m): 2:11am On Jul 19, 2008
dont think most Naija girls care about the looks,all they wanna know is if you've got the chedas and see you flont like a peacock.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Gamine(f): 2:12am On Jul 19, 2008
embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by CH3COO(m): 2:14am On Jul 19, 2008
Gamine:

embarassed
What's wrong Gamine? is everything okay undecided Missing your jet?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Gamine(f): 2:14am On Jul 19, 2008
Efcc embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by CH3COO(m): 2:16am On Jul 19, 2008
What about the EFCC? Them catch you? I told you to yahooze carefully. Gamine where's your boyfriend?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? / Thanks, post deleted / Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.