Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (104275 Views)

How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by 1miccza: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
D9ty7: --continuation--
"Nike i appreciate you for honouring my invitation. I pray you will also be honoured in all your endeavours." Mrs Akinola prayed.
"Amen." Nike replied feeling nervous.
"I called you so that we can iron things out between you and Segun and know where we are headed to." Mrs Akinola explained and waited to see if she got what she was saying by her reaction.
Nike looked at the faces in the room. They were not smilling. She looked at Segun who gave her an assuring smile which made her feel relaxed a little bit.
"You see i don't like when people influence my son negatively. I noticed that since Segun met you or rather since the time when your examination started. He has been behaving strange and has become extremely rude and proud. Mrs Akinola began.
Nike looked at her with a scared face.
"Don't get me wrong. I didn't say you influenced him. I was just using the exam as a case study. Shebi you met him during the examination?" Mrs Akinola asked.
"Y.......y......yes ma." Nike stammered in fright.
"You see this girl here. You know her right?" Mrs Akinola asked pointing to Jummy.
"Yes i know her." Nike replied a little bit composed.
"She is Segun's girlfriend. So if you call Segun your boyfriend i guess you are just kidding yourself. Segun personally told me he is just playing you." Mrs Akinola said.
Every other person in the sitting room was shocked to the marrow as to what Mrs Akinola just said.
Nike looked at Segun for a clue but instead of giving her a facial expression he looked down in shame like actually did what he was accused of.

--to be continued--

Now this Segun guy is begining to make me angry if I were in his shoes,my parents go hate me finally what rubbish!!!!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by 1miccza: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Hmm. You're really enjoying the story..

I think my judgement was beclouded due to the fact that I like the jummy character...

Nooo the Jummy character was too desperate from the scratch and Segun wasn't bold enough to stand for what he wants
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2014
@1miccza: Its nice to have you here. Hope you are loving it?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by 1miccza: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
D9ty7: @1miccza: Its nice to have you here. Hope you are loving it?

I'm seriously loving it like kilode. Thumbs up bro. Good job. How's Dygeasy your bro
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Dygeasy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
1miccza:

I'm seriously loving it like kilode. Thumbs up bro. Good job. How's Dygeasy your bro
I am fine fine o grin
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by 1miccza: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dygeasy: I am fine fine o grin

How far bro werrin dey
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 31, 2014
Good morning to u
Aimedrey: started from the bottom now i'm here.......nyc stowie....segun's mom iz prolly gonna tell the girlz to leave her son alone. Buh isnt d guy supsd to have scars or cuts? "JUST SAYING"
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by droyale: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Started beautifully but towards the ending I became disenchanted I too experienced teenage love baq then in second sch, tho I was too weak or afraid to say it but I had some 3 jummies seriously O̶̷̩̥̊͡ŋ my matter nd I know hw it went. Almost like segun but I wasn't stubborn tho my teacher loved me, teacher always love inþelligent students plus I was cute and handsome seems like I am doing some trumpet blowing, (laughing hysterically) aniway I wasn't poor. . Your story was wonderful since its yÓur first story and I really love the way you portrayed teenage love, the insecurity,fear, irrational choices and frienship keep it up boss
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Deefuray(f): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
D9ty7, one richy nelly richmond guy is uploading this story on his timeline on facebook without giving u credit. I would have posted d link here but I don't know how to. Try to stop him
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thanks for the info man... I'll do something about it.[quote
author=Deefuray]D9ty7, one richy nelly richmond guy is uploading this
story on his timeline on facebook without giving u credit. I would have
posted d link here but I don't know how to. Try to stop him[/quote]Please what's the guy's full name so I'll be able to get him.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Deefuray(f): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
D9ty7: Thanks for the info man... I'll do something about it.Please what's the guy's full name so I'll be able to get him.
I tried stopping him but he wouldn't stop. He is in chapter sixteen now. His full name is richy nelly richmond
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
thanks man.
Deefuray:
I tried stopping him but he wouldn't stop. He is in chapter sixteen now. His full name is richy nelly richmond
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Deefuray(f): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
D9ty7: thanks man.
You are welcome. By the way I'm female
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sorry ma'am, I was only interested in the message you had for me.
Deefuray:
You are welcome. By the way I'm female
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mr Obinnau, there is a guy called Richy nelly Richmond on facebook plagiarising my work on his facebook account.
Please sir if there is something we can do about it, please let me know.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Timothy3113(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
Oga D9ty some1 is plagarising your story o. https://www.nairaland.com/1959065/teenage-love-romance-sexcapades#up.
Even though i dont usually comment on your story, i have been following all your stories on nairaland.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Fatalveli(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nairalanders, it is here again. A thread where u
will be able to show appreciation to ur best
authors by just voting for them... Follow dis
link: https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/
literature-
section-awards-nomination-thread
Show them dat u are the best followers and
fans they can ever think of by just clicking the
thread above and cast ur vote! Thanks 4 ur time
Note: If u don't have a boo, we are also giving
boo for gifts there for both males and females
*lols*
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Daughterzion(f): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Therock5555:
I love LOVE STORIES but i hate falling in love.

#no blame me sha#
if na so we be twins na
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Poddy(m): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2015
Almuhsin:
Ehm... I think some lines are missing here because you jumped to the part Segun replied to his mum >>>
["Mum i don't seem to get your question."
Segun replied.
"You me right." she replied.
"I am short of words." he replied.
"So, you mean you don't love anyone of them?"
she asked and stood up. She left his room
before heard he could reply.] You didn't mention if his mum was at the door with Jummy and you didn't write the questions his mum asked him. My observations :-)
muhsin?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by primquin(f): 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
From what i have been reading so far,i think segun is having an indecisive mind here between the two girls in his life now! He can't stand his ground, and come to think of it, why would a mother encourage a son to start thinking of a girl at age 16 and still in secondary school! That's ridicule i know! And segun should control his temper, Hot temperament takes one to nowhere!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Therock5555(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Daughterzion:
if na so we be twins na
miss, am a changed person now, I won't mind falling in love again
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Daughterzion(f): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Therock5555:
miss, am a changed person now, I won't mind falling in love again
clearify me abeg
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Therock5555(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Daughterzion:
clearify me abeg
that was my past. I wanna fall in love again
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Daughterzion(f): 6:11am On Jan 15, 2015
Therock5555:
that was my past. I wanna fall in love again
u re lucky. Mine is still presently *sad mood activated*
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Therock5555(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2015
Daughterzion:
u re lucky. Mine is still presently *sad mood activated*
I think it's your mind set. I have not seen a lady I would fall in love with but that those not stop me from hoping

Free your mind and fears, trail and error won't hurt
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello everyone its smartshadow. I am currently using a friends nairaland account
Some of you might have read my novel(complicated desire).
Well thanks to the wise and mature minded moderators(and truly I say this with the highest level of sarcasm there is), I have been banned from this section and my work has been moved to sexuality section.
I must say that I wasn't by any means warned or alerted about this decision
It pains my heart because not only have I invested valuable time in writing this book, but there are nairalanders who have been following, supporting and enjoying my work.

It goes to show that its not everyone who can use a computer that actually has common sense.
I am in no way going to continue writing the novel because what inspired me to write in the first place was because I wanted to share in the intelligence and talent of writers and readers in this section.

So to everyone that has encouraged my work and who have been supportive, I say a big thank you.

Samsondavid Harkanbi Calmdove Viktoh kwencypresh bookj estellar12 Costlybabe Vickthoriah prettydiva89 Elparaiso Elzicks paperlord007 Rapmoney Tiffanyj amenna ayodijex ESIXlOVE

And @ Op. I am so so sorry for derailing your lovely thread
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by jojothaiv(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
@D9ty7.... A big thanks for a wonderful story....
@Boogiejay.... Different strokes for different folks, its not compulsory to read anything you see here and you cant dictate for the writer.. Atleast you should respect the code and move on or better still conclude the story yourself....
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by jullyrosy(f): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
jhidey08:
D9ty7, thumbs up for u. I luv reading and watching LOVE STORIES/films. I alwys imagine dey're happening 2me. Ur story is making me remember my sec sch and d gals I had crush on Bt due to fear of being rejected or blasted I decided 2 mellow. I would av regret tellin dem tho, I hpe I'll find my real missing ribs someday. Waiting anxiously 4 ur nxt updates, na luv story b dis no b suspense o

Hope uve found ur missing rib

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Chronicles Of Tracy / Twist Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.