Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads - Nairaland Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads (92148 Views)

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test / How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
daragrams: if our adverts have been approved can we pay through online transfer?
Yes. That's highly recommended!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by upskey(m): 6:27am On Nov 10, 2013
k
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Businesstools(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
Thank you very much seun for coming up with the targeted Ad system. I tried it and the outcome was great. I even got clients from neighboring African countries ordering for my service. I wish you had started much earlier.

5 Likes

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by goexchanger(m): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2013
Dear Mr Seun,

We want to post advert for buy/sell of e-currency.
Thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2013
goexchanger: Dear Mr Seun,

We want to post advert for buy/sell of e-currency.
Thanks
That's cool. We look forward to doing business with you!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by raffite: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Can I post an advert to advertise my online discussion forum?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
raffite: Can I post an advert to advertise my online discussion forum?
Yes.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
Seun can i advertise my Youtube Video and what will it take? Very important.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Bossforeva: Seun can i advertise my Youtube Video and what will it take? Very important.
Yes. It's a fantastic way to get lots of views for your video.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
Seun: Yes. It's a fantastic way to get lots of views for your video.
o.k! Bro that's what am talking about. Am still tryna set things up bro. By next wk it will be o.k.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
Seun: Yes. It's a fantastic way to get lots of views for your video.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Bro Seun i have a strategy that i wanna employ 4 this.
1.I wanna create a thread for that first with a perfect keyword and content, then pray thee for Frontpage. Tis nt a business but a contest. [free]
2. I'll pay for an advert on the phone section for 3 days or 4.
3. I'll pray thee for at least a 12-hour advert on frontpage maybe the money will be added together with the phone section ad depending on what U think, i'll upload the ad when am through with the design. so what do U think?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
SORRY MR.OSEWA FOR USING THIS MEANS TO TALK TO YOU. PLS I NEED TO CHANGE MY NAME FROM FOOL FINDER TO GHOSTPHASE THANKS.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by neksummi(m): 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
Trying to upload my banner for approval but kept getting an error message. Find attached the message I've been getting. How do I resolve that?

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 12:13am On Nov 19, 2013
Sir, can you attach your banner to this post?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2013
neksummi: Trying to upload my banner for approval but kept getting an error message. Find attached the message I've been getting. How do I resolve that?
We've corrected the problem. Apologies.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Jaytta(f): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2013
Oga Seun, pls, how long does it take to approve an ad?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Jaytta(f): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2013
Seun: We've corrected the problem. Apologies.
. I have been told the size is too large, what do I do?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2013
Jaytta: . I have been told the size is too large, what do I do?
Can you post it as an attachment? I will resize it and send it back to you. You can also ask your designer to re-compress the original for you.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2013
Jaytta: Oga Seun, pls, how long does it take to approve an ad?
Sometimes it takes less than 5 minutes. Sometimes it takes a few hours. We will do our very best not to waste your valuable time.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
Seun i created an advert banner 4 my video on contest, but there's a way i wanna pay U which is much more superior than what U charge on frontpage. But i dn't knw if u'll b willing 4 dat but i knw U can b willing.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by paul234(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
Banners approved, payment made, payment details sent... Now waiting for you to load me ads credit.
Pls do dt asap, my ads nids to start running today!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Jaytta(f): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
Seun: Sometimes it takes less than 5 minutes. Sometimes it takes a few hours. We will do our very best not to waste your valuable time.
Thank you
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Jaytta(f): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
Seun: Sometimes it takes less than 5 minutes. Sometimes it takes a few hours. We will do our very best not to waste your valuable time.

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by neksummi(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2013
Oga Seun, I've sent you up to 3 emails between yesterday afternoon and this morning but I'm yet to hear from you. Pls reply my mails asap as my ad is time sensitive. Thanks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2013
neksummi: Oga Seun, I've sent you up to 3 emails between yesterday afternoon and this morning but I'm yet to hear from you. Pls reply my mails asap as my ad is time sensitive. Thanks.
Sir, apologies for the delay. We need more information about the other people that your client helped with YouWIN, apart from his brother. The 2 other people he helped to win 5 - 8 million naira each as well as the six ladies he assisted to win sums of up to 9.2 million naira.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2013
Jaytta: Thank you
Dear Madam,

Your ad will have to be designed again. Please contact the designers on this page to help you with that: https://www.nairaland.com/1494985

Thanks a million for your business.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by paul234(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2013
paul234: Banners approved, payment made, payment details sent... Now waiting for you to load me ads credit.
Pls do dt asap, my ads nids to start running today!
Seun, will you kindly attend to my request, as my ads is time limited!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Basic(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2013
My ad has just been rejected, and I was instructed to send an e-copy of my product for assessment.
Now, the question is, where do I send the copy? Please reply ASAP, Mr Seun.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by sambisoye: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hello,pls did anybody receive msg from admin5797 for test/interview in lagos state,the address is head office 34/36 ikorodu road jibowu,fadeyi b/stop,beside access bank...pls someone shall help me the info abt it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.