Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

The truth about today!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The truth about today!!! (2058 Views)

The Truth About Lightskin Females! / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! / The Truth About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The truth about today!!! by MrCork: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2013

..We are ready to confess:

Well, from the opinion poll carried out last week on Nairaland...99.8% all men (married men included) on nairaland hav finally agreed that we all come hear to connect punny....The remainin 2% (normally homebase guys) said they feel more comfortable bein g@y coz they cant handle the stress.

..and if u ask for our professssional opinion, all women are to blame coz they never & still refuse to giv us what we want !!! (no oofeinse)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The truth about today!!! by Enegod(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
smh
Re: The truth about today!!! by crackhaus: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
And how should gentlemen behave on an online forum where different kinds of fish abound? Please advise, Mr. CorkScrew undecided
Re: The truth about today!!! by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 02, 2013
what I'd really like to know, is how many of them actually got the punny... and from whom..
Re: The truth about today!!! by LordReed(m): 5:59am On Nov 02, 2013
I didn't know Nairaland Romance section is now a dating site.
Re: The truth about today!!! by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 02, 2013
Don't try to relate what's on ya freaking to others! Everyone has got differnt reasons being on romance section....jk #iJoshy
Re: The truth about today!!! by Dannylux: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2013
following ** undecided
Re: The truth about today!!! by MrCork: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
Lord_Reed: I didn't know Nairaland Romance section is now a dating site.

....so u came to talk football on romance section?...and when u fail exams,u start blaming the teacher.....ROMANCE SECTION IS FOR CONNECTIN BABES.....GADDEMMIT! angry

1 Like

Re: The truth about today!!! by MrCork: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
Strauskhan1: Don't try to relate what's on ya freaking to others! Everyone has got differnt reasons being on romance section....jk #iJoshy

..what different reason? ....I give up! undecided
Re: The truth about today!!! by MrCork: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
bigdiva: what I'd really like to know, is how many of them actually got the punny... and from whom..

.*** checking dairy & address book*** wink
Re: The truth about today!!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

.*** checking dairy & address book*** wink
wait ing. .....
Re: The truth about today!!! by Danhumprey: 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

....so u came to talk football on romance section?...and when u fail exams,u start blaming the teacher.....ROMANCE SECTION IS FOR CONNECTIN BABES.....GADDEMMIT! angry
grin
-Mr Cork-:

..what different reason? ....I give up! undecided
cheesy
Re: The truth about today!!! by LordReed(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Corky your madness no be today. grin
Re: The truth about today!!! by MrCork: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
bigdiva:
wait ing. .....

...I am not goin to mention mondi cheeks or popowa's name! undecided
Re: The truth about today!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...I am not goin to mention mondi cheeks or popowa's name! undecided
Re: The truth about today!!! by BootyAssassin: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2013
Cork bro...you ain't lying. Been here 6years, 8months, 3weeks, 6days and 72hours trying to connect punny but no luck so far and being ugly doesn't help either...... Story of my fucking life.
Re: The truth about today!!! by Enegod(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2013
BootyAssassin: Cork bro...you ain't lying. Been here 6years, 8months, 3weeks, 6days and 72hours trying to connect punny but no luck so far and being ugly doesn't help either...... Story of my fucking life.
grin grin
Re: The truth about today!!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2013
BootyAssassin: Cork bro...you ain't lying. Been here 6years, 8months, 3weeks, 6days and 72hours trying to connect punny but no luck so far and being ugly doesn't help either...... Story of my fucking life.

Lmao grin
Re: The truth about today!!! by 190: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: The truth about today!!! by annawhite(f): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
Tschewwwwwwwwwww tongue
Re: The truth about today!!! by BarryX(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
Confessions of frequent romance section visitors !

That's understandable enough !
Re: The truth about today!!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
Try hrder. undecided
Re: The truth about today!!! by Danhumprey: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
LWKMD............ Where this one come from? grin
Re: The truth about today!!! by BootyAssassin: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
Tabh:
Try hrder. undecided

Am I gonna connect punny quicker that way Well, still straight with the weed and liquor tho.. undecided
Re: The truth about today!!! by seangy4konji: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
off all d gals in my neighbourhood weh i never knack finish,i will still be connecting onlineGod punish devil.
Re: The truth about today!!! by MrCork: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2013

...true talk my brother....Nigerian babes r time wasters..4real,...by the time u get punny....it will be 2019.,..4get them! angry

1 Like

Re: The truth about today!!! by Ammanda(f): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...true talk my brother....Nigerian babes r time wasters..4real,...by the time u get punny....it will be 2019.,..4get them! angry
yes becos u r not even fine
Re: The truth about today!!! by MrCork: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ammanda :
yes becos u r not even fine

..sweery..seriously..when was the last time u have a guy ordinary kiss?.. This is the problem with Africa....no unity! angry

1 Like

Re: The truth about today!!! by Ammanda(f): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..sweery..seriously..when was the last time u have a guy ordinary kiss?.. This is the problem with Africa....no unity! angry
u r not getting any kiss, fact.
Re: The truth about today!!! by MrCork: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ammanda :
u r not getting any kiss, fact.

huh?...u want to kiss my London lip with that your Africa lip? ....forgerrrit!!
undecided

1 Like

Re: The truth about today!!! by MrCork: 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
..and to be honest, I only visit nairaland to help discuss social issue angry

1 Like

Re: The truth about today!!! by Enegod(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
^^^ grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deflowering A Girl And Not Marrying Her. Any Implication? / The Bitter Truth Girls Don't Know / Teens Dating; Before You Say Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.