Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,438 members, 7,836,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) (194567 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. / Love-life On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by SenatorPope(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Abi banji don go put head for whr him no suppose chook head?

*samuel mama yansh Na him we hear last oooo*
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Bulcqlay(m): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hummm, as banji been kidnap by yansh
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Timothy3113(m): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
I beg cum update
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Khemyte(f): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hmmmm, t obvious oga kingzpen z dreamin abt nancy already; dat d rison he cnt update
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kingzpen where art thou??sad
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nancydearie(f): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dreaming About Nancy Indeed.Lol! I Think Something Is Not Right Here. Anyway,GOD Dey.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by merbenko: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Guy wetting happend for the update now . Your guy dey wait ooooo grin grin grin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kingzpen I see u viewing...abeg say sth now
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by treasuregr8(f): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
dapzyadix: Adedelaw,Adusco,bulcqlay,dammy goody,dhortunn,dr teee,eyezik3,flakkydagirl,kingzpen,kumulus,maestrob,merbenko,nobody,ozor1,pinkie dearie,
chai diz boy no knw wetin b alphabetical order *sits him down, hands him pen nd book. Oya repeat after me..A is for amibo..B is for bad belle....*
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by treasuregr8(f): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
kingzpen we are waitin...hp another ques will cum after diz update sha cuz i missed d 1st 1.. wink
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dapzyadix(m): 6:49am On Dec 20, 2013
treasuregr8: chai diz boy no knw wetin b alphabetical order *sits him down, hands him pen nd book. Oya repeat after me..A is for amibo..B is for bad belle....*
I know u want my attention, wink , now you have it cheesy
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by DEllaluv(f): 7:12am On Dec 20, 2013
Shey na hustle hold u so Kingz,hp all is well sha,we wana knw wt happened to Banji
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2013
EPISODE 61

I was shocked by her words. “Ma?” I asked with my eyes bulging out of its socket.

“Madam is on the dining table, Sir.”

I still didn’t believe the person I was staring at wasn’t Mrs Martin. “Please Ma, what’s your name?” I respectfully asked, to place myself on a safe side.

“I am Caro, the cook.” She replied.

“Hmm, Caro. What a nice name you have.” I said, scanning her from her curly hair to her sumptuous hips.

She smiled. “Thank you, Sir.”

“Helloooooooooo.” A voice sounded from behind.

I turned around to see another beautiful lady holding a glass of juice, with her hands stretched out for a hug.

No doubt, it was Samuel’s mother because I could easily pluck out Samuel from her face. With a smile on my face, I slowly walked into her arms, she squeezed me and I squeezed harder.

“May the Almighty God bless you.” She said, still engulfed in her arms. “You brought back my joy into this home. I’m so grateful.”

All her prayers speedily entered through my right ear and with the same speed, it vamoosed through the left. Why? The electric current that flowed through my body immediately my chest collided with Mrs Martin’s headlamps was too much to remember if someone spoke, speak less of a prayer; nobody dares hug a transformer and remain in a stable state.

“Mum?”

She let go of me as I did of her, it was Samuel, he stopped the physics practical. “Yes Munchkin.”

“Banji should be out to school by now.” He said, concerned. “He has exams tomorrow.”

I smiled as I gazed at him talk, Mrs Martin moved closer to Samuel, patted him on the head and looked at me. “Banji, your food is on the dining. Go and eat.”

We all moved out of the kitchen save Caro. I majestically walked to the dining table, served myself from the variety of dishes set before me, sat down and started eating.

How ones life can change in a jiffy, I’m now Banji Martin, I said to myself. “I’m now Davido” I muttered, chuckled and immediately covered my mouth with my left palm. “Omo baba olowo,” which means, ‘Son of a rich man.’I gorged the meal like it was my last and in no time I finished. I was about clearing the plate when Caro strolled up to the dining table and packed the dishes. I patiently gazed at her derriere as it wiggle away to the kitchen. I stood up from the dining table and joined The Martins in the sitting room.

“Are you through dear?” Mrs Martin asked.

“Yes Ma.” I said as I sat on the chair.

“Let me have your number so I can reach you anytime.” Mr Martin said to me.

I looked confused, scratched my head and said, “ehm Sir, my phone got lost while we were in that bush.” I lied and immediately gave a fake smile.

“That’s ok.” He said, nodding his head. “Sammy?”

“Yes dad.”

“Go to my study, on the shelf, you would see a parcel, bring it.”

“Ok dad.”

Samuel exited the sitting room. I was quite shy; I sat at the tip of the chair, bent my head and was playing with my fingers like a child about to ask for an impossible request.

“So Banji, you are welcome here anytime anyday.” Mrs Martin said. “Ok?”

I raised my head up, looked at her briefly. “Ok Ma.”

Samuel returned with a parcel. “Dad, here.” He said, stretching it to him.

“Give it to him.”

I collected the parcel from Samuel. I opened it gently and as soon as I had an idea of what it was, I laid flat like slate on the floor, thanking Mr Martin. “Ha! Sir, Iphone four for me?” I said, still on the floor. “Sir, I am so grateful. May God continue to bless you and increase you. May you...”

“Shush.” He sounded with his index finger on his lips. “It’s ok. Stand up, let’s go.”

“No thanks dear. It’s nothing.” Mrs Martin said as she helped me up.

Mr Martin stood up and we all walked out of the house. A Nissan Armada was parked ten meters away from the entrance of the house with the driver, Kunle, at the wheels.

“Set?” Mr Martin asked me.

I nodded. “Yes sir.”

He hugged me, then gave me his business card so I could keep in touch. “Make sure you get your number and call me as soon as possible.”

“Yes sir.” I said and added a smile.

I walked to the car, then turned around and saw Samuel with an out-stretched arm wanting a hug. I hastened my steps to him, hugged him and walked back into the car. The car window slided down, Mr Martin strolled to me and handed a cheque to me, then he snapped his fingers and the driver zoomed off speedily.

I quickly looked at the figures written on it. “Five hundred thousand naira?!” I shouted and almost immediately covered my mouth.

I was so ecstatic. “Kunle, I’m so happy.” I said, from the back seat. “Five hundred thousand naira! Ha! I can’t believe it.”

I suddenly became uneasy as Kunle kept mute. He concentrated on the road as he drove very fast. I shrugged off, placed my head on the seat in front of me to take a nap before alighting.

Screeeeeeeech! The car suddenly stopped. I raised my head, looked ahead through the windshield and found the road free. I wondered why he stopped, so I looked at Kunle, he gazed back at me with an evil grin.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:34am On Dec 20, 2013
Sorry Y'all... I had a bad day yesterday...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2013
Evil grin bawo?
Kunle disappear go where u dey come from

Kingzpen sorry about yesterday then...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2013
Thankz So Much stefikal... Kunle wanna do me strong thing...
stefikal: Evil grin bawo?
Kunle disappear go where u dey come from

Kingzpen sorry about yesterday then...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by deept(m): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2013
Banji needs to get his head washed, which kain wahala be all this one na.

Let Mr Martin catch you staring at caro's derrieres (had to check the meanin in a dictionary), it probably belongs to him.

Kingzpen nice job, still following but this update was supposed to come last night so you owe us two more updates today grin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by D9ty7(m): 7:49am On Dec 20, 2013
Kingzpen sorry, you're abt to loose your iphone and five hundred thousand naira to sharp kunle in a mega money transfer deal.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2013
Boss, na so I see am too Oooooo... Hian! I no go gree even if na death... IPhone?!
D9ty7: Kingzpen sorry, you're abt to loose your iphone and five hundred thousand naira to sharp kunle in a mega money transfer deal.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:54am On Dec 20, 2013
Sure, I owe y'all updates today... Nobody owns Caro's behind Oooo... Mr Martin get him own, Mrs Martin, so Caro na bonus...
deept: Banji needs to get his head washed, which kain wahala be all this one na.

Let Mr Martin catch you staring at caro's derrieres (had to check the meanin in a dictionary), it probably belongs to him.

Kingzpen nice job, still following but this update was supposed to come last night so you owe us two more updates today grin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by DEllaluv(f): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2013
Even if dem knack u monday hammer hold d cheque and phn tight,sori abt ur bad day anyway
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by merbenko: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2013
What no no no Let him not do that abeg. Perhaps following your write up like Nigerian politics. grin grin grin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2013
LmaoOooo... Naija Politics? Hahahahahaha...
merbenko: What no no no Let him not do that abeg. Perhaps following your write up like Nigerian politics. grin grin grin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:05am On Dec 20, 2013
Loooool... The cheque must not go Oooo...Thankz much Ella... God Bless You...
D.Ella.luv:
Even if dem knack u monday hammer hold d cheque and phn tight,sori abt ur bad day anyway
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dammygoody(m): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2013
Kunle should better go back to where he's coming from.......haha.after all the good luck............BTW we really deserve more updates today and sorry about yesterday..
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2013
Sure, Amma drop another update soon...
dammygoody: Kunle should better go back to where he's coming from.......haha.after all the good luck............BTW we really deserve more updates today and sorry about yesterday..
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by eyezik3(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2013
Kingzpen!!!
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2013
Sir? *scratches head*
eyezik3: Kingzpen!!!
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by deept(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2013
Kunle probably mastermind behind Samuels kidnap, just thinking. btw sorry about your bad day yesterday.

Kingzpen trying to send you a pm
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by DEllaluv(f): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2013
Bless u too kingz

mayb God wan punish banji 4 tapping current 4rm madam bdy,im come make im tongue to dey run lyk tap,ur tongue don kill u
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2013
send it to my mail, onasanyaisrael@gmail.com
deept: Kunle probably mastermind behind Samuels kidnap, just thinking. btw sorry about your bad day yesterday.

Kingzpen trying to send you a pm
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2013
LmaoOooo... Whose mouth won't run? After getting an IPhone 4 and 500k free of charge, without promo or Baba Ijebu... Abeg who won't run his mouth? Money get power Oooooo...
D.Ella.luv:
Bless u too kingz

mayb God wan punish banji 4 tapping current 4rm madam bdy,im come make im tongue to dey run lyk tap,ur tongue don kill u

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (59) (Reply)

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.