Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) - Literature (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) (194571 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. / Love-life On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by SenatorPope(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
KingzPen: LmaoOooo... You don kill me wif laff... Pope abeg pray for me... Senator abeg gimme another phone and 500K... Na only you fit do the both since you're Senator_Pope... Loooool...

I wont 4get u in ma kingdom wen d tym comes.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
KingzPen: *covers face* The power of a writer and a Boss... Stefikal and her rapid way of thinking... Hmmmm, anywayz chilling for Nepa...

lwtmb...*no comment 4 now*

U don make me hate d name 'Banji'
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by SexySapphire(f): 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Buh rili, wat kinda badluck follows dis banji around? I will say he was stupid cos why wud a sane person leave something so xpensiv as an iphone 4 in his bag and drop it @ a public place. I feel no remorse for him @ all infact am so angry
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Temmytayo20(f): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
Am waiting 4 next update pls!!
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Dhortunn(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: Buh rili, wat kinda badluck follows dis banji around? I will say he was stupid cos why wud a sane person leave something so xpensiv as an iphone 4 in his bag and drop it @ a public place. I feel no remorse for him @ all infact am so angry

Lool don't let it get to you...it can happen.
Btw good delivery Kingzpen!
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Miracleojo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/1560958/vendetta-without-mercy#20363699

kingzpen,help a fellow UITE.

I enjoy your story
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Tuntheycr7: 12:11am On Dec 21, 2013
Oga Kingzpen,
BRAVO
BRAVO
BRAVO

BRAVO
You are Da bomb but dat doesn't mean u shud turn boko boiz o. grin grin
Have been busy wit some stuffz. But now I don coverup wt ya episodes of suspense.
but pls try checkin ya writeup before posting dem to avoid typo errors
More MB to ya data plan and more inkz to ya royal pen.
SHaLOM !! !
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Niyonice(m): 4:32am On Dec 21, 2013
100% suspense.. U've gat ma brain working allday. Kipitup
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by eyezik3(m): 6:43am On Dec 21, 2013
Where is dz guy call kingzpen naa cum update naa, u dey kill my vibe ooo, or u wan make i seize ur pen baa? I grt all una kingzpen fans oooOooOoh, we know go see the problem of Banji for our life ooo, if u like urself quickly type Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2013
Goooood Morning Y'all...

I slept off yesterday...

Update will drop as soon as I finish all the house chores in the house...

U no get siblings? That question crossed your mind and I will answer you...

I get but dem no dey house... They are miles away so na only me get the whole work load...

For the records, I LoVe Una Like wetin happen...

*hugs*
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by treasuregr8(f): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: Buh rili, wat kinda badluck follows dis banji around? I will say he was stupid cos why wud a sane person leave something so xpensiv as an iphone 4 in his bag and drop it @ a public place. I feel no remorse for him @ all infact am so angry
i done tell banji make he give me d phone nd 500k make i kip 4 am, afta d story done finish make he cum collect am cuz ppl wey dey eye dis phone 4 dis tread plenty bt he no gree. If diz phone gt lost eh...eh..,i no go 4giv banji all my life. *still cring wit both palms on head*
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Temmytayo20(f): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2013
eyezik3: Where is dz guy call kingzpen naa cum update naa, u dey kill my vibe ooo, or u wan make i seize ur pen baa? I grt all una kingzpen fans oooOooOoh, we know go see the problem of Banji for our life ooo, if u like urself quickly type Amen!!!
amen ooo!
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by DEllaluv(f): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2013
No wahala
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by sknice: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
I refused to comment for a very long time
because of so much suspense that almost got
me to the hospital weeks ago.

But, I cant help it anymore.

MUST BANJI CONTINUE TO SUFFER?
WHAT HAS HE DONE TO MOTHER NATURE?
WHEN WILL HE BE FREE OF ALL THIS BADLUCK?

In KOREANS Way am seriously weeping for him.
cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
sknice: I refused to comment for a very long time
because of so much suspense that almost got
me to the hospital weeks ago.

But, I cant help it anymore.

MUST BANJI CONTINUE TO SUFFER?
WHAT HAS HE DONE TO MOTHER NATURE?
WHEN WILL HE BE FREE OF ALL THIS BADLUCK?

In KOREANS Way am seriously weeping for him.
cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed

lwkmd...na which medicine dokita give u?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by sknice: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
stefikal:

lwkmd...na which medicine dokita give u?
Suspenciline tablet and Banjosyrup
Made from Nairaland Pharmaceutical Limited.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
EPISODE 63

I quickly checked the bag and realised it wasn’t mine. The bag looked like the bag I misplaced in the bush, I wasn’t used to the old bag I carried to the library. Like a bullet, I sprinted to the library only to meet it locked.

I sat on the floor in front of the library. “Banji, why na?” I grumbled. “Ha! Five hundred thousand naira and Iphone four. Chai! Wetin I go do now?”

I hated myself at that time, but I had no option than to return back to my hall. I stood up, knocked on the library door, ludicrously confirming if someone could open the door from within.

“Baaaaannnnnnji! Ha! You don enter one chance.” I yelled and kicked the library door.

“Hey you! What are you doing there?” A security personnel shouted from afar. “Come here!”

“Ehm sir, I’m asking for the librarian.” I said with a quaky voice as I walked to him.

He flashed his torch on my face. “Can’t you see that the library is locked?” He asked.

I acted ignorant; I peeked quickly at the library door and returned my focus back to him. “I never knew.”

“Now you know, off to your hall.” He said, pointing to a direction away from the library.

I left his presence and reluctantly walked to my hall. What kind of mistake was that? Five hundred thousand naira gone? I thought to myself as I walked on.

There was nothing I could do than to sit down on my bed depressed as I got to my room. My brain kept working like a clock and my mind wondered away like a street chicken. They both did without my control. The hunger I battled with as I walked from the library disappeared in a jiffy and my eyes were wide opened scaring away every attack of sleep.

“I will wake up by seven, then I will take my bath. I should be set before eight, then I will run to the library.” I said out loud, drawing an imaginary map with my hand. “The library should be opened by eight, I will rush inside, pick up my bag and rush to the exam hall. The exam no fit start by eight lailai, at least by eight twenty I should be there.”

I was quite satisfied with my plans, forgetting the fact that I ain’t God. I smiled, laid prone on my bed and snoozed off.

I changed my lying position as the beam of light from the sun hit my face. I never knew it was morning, I still enjoyed my rosy sleep.

Bang! Bang!! That sounded like an emergency knock. “Who’s that na?” I yelled. “You wan break my door?”

“Guy, na me.” A guy voiced.

“Wetin happen?”

“Abeg you get calculator.” He asked.

I speedily jumped out of my bed, checked for my wristwatch but couldn’t figure out where I placed it. I scrambled around for it or any means to hint me what the time was. Almost immediately, I got the hint I needed.

“Guy abeg I don late.” He said, adding a faint knock on the door. “My exam don start, abeg.”

“Exam don start?!” I yelled at myself, removed my shirt, rushed to my wardrobe, grabbed another and wore it.

Bang! Bang!! He knocked again but that time around he knocked on the door to my fury. “Guy, you dey mad?!” I screamed at him. “Me sef don late.”

“Guy, I think sey you be sure person sef.” He said and left.

I hissed as I hurriedly fasten the lace of my shoes. “I don die today.” I said, bamboozled. “Five hundred thousand, yeh! Iphone four, gone? Lailai.”

Like flash, I sped out of the room and headed straight to the library. Oh my my, Usain Bolt dared not compete with me as I ran because I would outrun him, he wouldn’t even see my brake light. I got to the library panting very fast like a dog, scurried to the bag-stand and met a lady searching all around.

I almost ignored her but her poignant face caught my attention. “What are you looking for?” I asked.

She peeked at me. “My bag.” She replied and continued her search.

“Ok.”

I focused on the reason I came, I raised one, two, three bags. Yes! I found it.

I unzipped it, searched inside the book and saw the cheque wink at me. “Thank you Jesus!” I reflexly whooped and swiftly covered my mouth with my palm.

I looked at the girl, she gazed at me disgustingly but I cared less; nothing mattered to me aside the Iphone and my titanic sum of five hundred thousand naira.

One of the librarians came to the bag-stand and ordered me out because I violated the rules guiding the library.

“Babangida hall, block four, room fifty five.” I said to the girl as I walked out. “Your bag lay wait for you there.”

“Get out now!” The librarian yelled at me.

I bounced out of the library with my bag behind me. As soon as I stepped out, I began jogging towards my department.

“Hey! Please wait.”

I reduced my pace and peeked on the fellow that called me, it was the library girl. I paused. “What?” I asked out loud.

“What’s the room number?” She shouted.

“Fifty five.”

“Huh?” She asked and moved closer because she didn’t hear.

I coiled my palms around my mouth and shouted, “fifty five!”

She turned around, I did likewise, then swiftly loped off. I got to my department, paused on a spot and almost fainted when I saw my mates coming out of the lecture room.

TO BE CONTINUED...

2 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by wahleyz(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
Walahi...dis banji is cursed,,,na only u?

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
Wetin Banji do again? Loooool...
wahleyz: Walahi...dis banji is cursed,,,na only u?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Ziziola: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
Banji! May God deliver you cos ur matter don pass be careful
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Timothy3113(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
Oriburuku don dey folow banji b dat
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
sknice:
Suspenciline tablet and Banjosyrup
Made from Nairaland Pharmaceutical Limited.

*clears throat* abeg bros wetin be d active ingredient for that tablet and just stylishly yarn me d percentage compositiontongue

@Banji no worry u gat no problem, d lecturers just ask d students 2 relocate 2 anoda halltonguegrin... I no fit date persn wey dey answer Banji oooo...all tnks 2 Kingzpen..lolz
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by sknice: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
Chai.......
In Ibo man voice
"Nna, na wetin b dis now?
Abi u enta person wife ni?
Wish can bad market b dis?"
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by sknice: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
stefikal:

*clears throat* abeg bros wetin be d active ingredient for that tablet and just stylishly yarn me d percentage compositiontongue

Babe, if u wan hear d koko, u hv 2 visit my villa 4 onward transmission. shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Bonnybaby(f): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
Banji, i dey weep 4 u! na so u don get carry over.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
*crying* Thankz for sharing in my pain...
Bonny baby: Banji, i dey weep 4 u! na so u don get carry over.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
Stefikal, hmmmmm... You sabi peep inside my laptop. Abeg no hate any Banji Oooo... Banji na hero na, I see an hero in him...
stefikal:

Banji no worry u gat no problem, d lecturers just ask d students 2 relocate 2 anoda halltonguegrin... I no fit date persn wey dey answer Banji oooo...all tnks 2 Kingzpen..lolz
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
sknice:
Babe, if u wan hear d koko, u hv 2 visit my villa 4 onward transmission. shocked shocked shocked

trans-gini?? Biko I no dey

KingzPen: Stefikal, hmmmmm... You sabi peep inside my laptop. Abeg no hate any Banji Oooo... Banji na hero na, I see an hero in him...

No Sir ooo, 4give me ooo na ermmm, na ermmm Nancy peep come gimme expo... I no go do am again.

But I no like d name Banji again, maybe u fit change my mind shaa
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by zainharb: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
Loving dis story episode by episode. Well done Kingz
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
Lil wonder, so it's Nancy... Itz Ok, amma handle una case specially...

Don't worry, Banji will so surprise you... You will sure like the name... *Laughs in Chinese*
stefikal:

trans-gini?? Biko I no dey

No Sir ooo, 4give me ooo na ermmm, na ermmm Nancy peep come gimme expo... I no go do am again.

But I no like d name Banji again, maybe u fit change my mind shaa
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
KingzPen: Lil wonder, so it's Nancy... Itz Ok, amma handle una case specially...

Don't worry, Banji will so surprise you... You will sure like the name... *Laughs in Chinese*

Okay oooo...*nods in swahili*grin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Temmytayo20(f): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
*shocked*Ha!! Banji again....
I pity ur condition ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (59) (Reply)

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.