Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. (985 Views)

Why Is Dat I Can't Find Through Love Is It A Crime That I Am Honest / Can I show her this thread?: In Love With A Young Single Mother.. / There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
i came home for ASUU strike and i always stay in my mum shop<she sells provisions>,so dis guy was staring at me<he z talk,slim,light in conplexn,has pink lips and he is presentable>,when he came to buy something,it was love at first sight for me,so later in the day,i was going home and he stopped and he started a convo,and later ask for my number which i refused,cos i dnt want to be seen cheap,he asked for it repeatedly which i refused,he did dis for three days....then i travelled for my sis wedding,and came back home,i saw him,i greeted him,he replied absentmindedly,and the worst part of it,he dont give a fhuck abt me,and i saw him wth a gal,and they seems to be in love,and they kissed in my presence....now am having sleepless nights over him,pls should how do i go about it for him to know,i love him without being cheap? or should i move on..pls help me out oh...
Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by Enegod(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
what rubbish!!! ASUU should call-off this damn strike!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by lirusehn(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
ask for his digits. Mtchew
Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by lirusehn(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Name of a Gal write-up of a Guy. U living 2 diff lifes dear. Go get one

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Enegod: what rubbish!!! ASUU should call-off this damn strike!!

fell from my bed while reading this, @OP pls focus on your books no need having a sleepless night over

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by Danhumprey: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Interesting. He ask for your number repeatedly,but you denied him your number. He has move on and got another gal,and you are here crying. My advice: keep crying. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by Ab025(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pls keep on formin hard to get....

Sorry to say bt U re foolish. How can u reject a guy u claim to fall for at first sight for 3 full days...?

I pray d guy marries that gal in ur very eyes so that ur sleepless nights will continue...cos u dnt deserve d guy at all

That is how so many of u ladies will loose ur blessings...danburobanka!!!
Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by Heineken(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Actually gurls dey eff up dis days. U love sumone and u formin hard 2 get? Dats one iss wit most of dis gurls out there o. Me don't even try more than once cos I beliv there enuf fishes in the river. Gurls u pple shud wake up.
Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by temi4fash(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
pls begin to fall in love with ur books as ASUU go soon call of dere strike...
Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by Godson201333(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
you better wait for ASUU prolly next week na so i hear!!
Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Wc one will girls do now? If she had given her number, u guys will say she's too cheap. She didn't now n she's forming hard to get. Na wa o
Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Over forming isn't kuul at all.....keep on forming, its good 4 ur health.....nonsense! Ladies tend to turn good guys around instead dey luv guys DAT dont giv a damn....
Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by naijacutee(f): 1:32am On Nov 02, 2013
How old are you? I think it's a blessing in disguise that this has happened, because... If you found him kissing another girl within days of asking for your number, it is likely he has known her before you. Meaning he could play you both. Meaning he could play you both and other girls. Meaning he could be a HIV carrier.

I think you have just dodged a bullet. Be happy. Here are some suggestions on what you can do during this strike.

1. There's a free library on 196, Awolowo road, Ikoyi. Membership is free - all you need to do is sign up online, and take 2 passport photographs there for a membership card. You'll also need to pay N200 for this. (If you haven't got N200 or transport money to get there, e-mail me on asterix8701@hotmail.com and I'll pay your transport and membership). Here is where you first register online: http://zodml.org/joining_the_library.php#.UnRGHBaSHFI

2. You can sign up to free courses on www.coursera.org. You will need an internet connection that's capable of handling streaming video, and you can learn a lot from that site that could be put to good use.

3. Attend as many free events as you can. Events can be a great way to network and meet people who might be instrumental in your professional life in the future. You can find free events here: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/directory/Nigeria/Lagos

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by LordReed(m): 6:32am On Nov 02, 2013
↑↑↑↑ thank you jare.

@op
Stop fantasising, go and help your mum. Also follow the advice of the poster above.
Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by Justiyke4u: 6:39am On Nov 02, 2013
Gal u must be down below-below(inception) that is dreaming in ur dream and pls if u dont wake up fast my dear heart break awaits u. See wahala oo after seeing some early signs u still asking this question? Girl bailout
Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by Iaz93: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2013
Stylishrita: Wc one will girls do now? If she had given her number, u guys will say she's too cheap. She didn't now n she's forming hard to get. Na wa o
At least, form for the first day. If he asks again, then you can give him.

OP lacks experience. Forming hard to get isn't necessary a times. You think the guy has all the time in the world?
You claim the guy is presentable, and you're using him to play chess....when other smart girls are out there waiting for him. gringrin
Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by Danhumprey: 7:52am On Nov 02, 2013
Iaz93: At least, form for the first day. If he asks again, then you can give him.

OP lacks experience. Forming hard to get isn't necessary a times. You think the guy has all the time in the world?
You claim the guy is presentable, and you're using him to play chess....when other smart girls are out there waiting for him. gringrin
That's exactly my problem with gals. Forming hard to get. It make me sick.
Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by lipsyliscious: 8:00am On Nov 02, 2013
D sooner ASUU calls of dis strike, d better, b4 girls go carry belle born pikin name am asuugbemi
Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by Pdizzle(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2013
naijacutee: How old are you? I think it's a blessing in disguise that this has happened, because... If you found him kissing another girl within days of asking for your number, it is likely he has known her before you. Meaning he could play you both. Meaning he could play you both and other girls. Meaning he could be a HIV carrier.

I think you have just dodged a bullet. Be happy. Here are some suggestions on what you can do during this strike.

1. There's a free library on 196, Awolowo road, Ikoyi. Membership is free - all you need to do is sign up online, and take 2 passport photographs there for a membership card. You'll also need to pay N200 for this. (If you haven't got N200 or transport money to get there, e-mail me on asterix8701@hotmail.com and I'll pay your transport and membership). Here is where you first register online: http://zodml.org/joining_the_library.php#.UnRGHBaSHFI

2. You can sign up to free courses on www.coursera.org. You will need an internet connection that's capable of handling streaming video, and you can learn a lot from that site that could be put to good use.

3. Attend as many free events as you can. Events can be a great way to network and meet people who might be instrumental in your professional life in the future. You can find free events here: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/directory/Nigeria/Lagos
i love this girl
Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by Dannylux: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2013
The truth is she crossed the boundaries.. another truth is the guy would have dumped you as quickly as he gets laid.

Moving on isn't as easy as some people view it but you gotta let go of that feeling.
Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by Iaz93: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2013
Danhumprey: That's exactly my problem with gals. Forming hard to get. It make me sick.
They don't want to look cheap. . .gringringrin wahala!
Re: Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. by Ab025(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2013
Gals dnt know that if they form too much shakara for a guy, d guy will forget abt tham and move on.....who has time for a foolish gal that is formin, wen other gals dey line

And just imagine, d guy is a very handsome dude accordin to d Op sef (with pink lips)....he even tried to be disturbin dis "effizzy" gal for 3 days, no be me o...!!

(1) (Reply)

Homebase Nigerian Guyz Vs Nigerian Guyz In Diaspora... Who are mre handsome? / Sex Everywhere... / I Love You So Much, I Just Have To Let You Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.