Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) (3967 Views)

Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi / Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Clerverly: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
See What Fidelity Bank did to Anambra State

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lol @ bowling! grin grin
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Clerverly: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
berem: Lol @ bowling! grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
berem: Lol @ bowling! grin grin

​L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿s.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by KELVINXY: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bowling indeed..lwkmdgrin grin

Can't believ dat I was coaxed to open dis thread
angry
@Op u try shaa but...

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Funny stuff!
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
lol @bowling.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
the things eboes do to themselves

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by KnowAll(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Why would any sane Anambrian want to vote Obanio ? Even a blind can see and perceive this dirt from a million miles away let alone being submerge in d filt like this shameless man called d Governor of Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
KnowAll: Why would any sane Anambrian want to vote Obanio ? Even a blind can see and perceive this dirt from a million miles away let alone being submerge in d filt like this shameless man called d Governor of Anambra State.

Some of them would rather let Obi continue as Governor just because they hate APC "(Yoruba ewedu and amala party)". They rather have a mediocre governor than have another governor who love Anambra dearly. That is the extent of their hatred.

They have been voting against their own interest since 1999. PDP Governors in the East have failed their people more than any other Governors since 1999.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Clerverly: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
payless:

Some of them would rather let Obi continue as Governor just because they hate APC ("Yoruba ewedu and amala party"wink. They rather have a mediocre governor than have another governor who love Anambra dearly. That is the extent of their hatred.

They have been voting against their own interest since 1999. PDP Governors in the East have failed their people more than any other Governors since 1999.

Tell them!
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Olugbenger(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
This is made from Amala. No wonder it's this bad
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Clerverly: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Olugbenger: This is made from Amala. No wonder it's this bad
grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by idupaul: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
If there is any Justice in the world that road would have swallowed him .. Haba after 8 years in power..he ought to be ashamed
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by slimfit1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Trust yoruba people they would stone him at that point. Their governors are only confidence to come out like this only if they want to repair the road. But this man show us that IGBO people has no shame no disrespect. The roads that he is supposed look and turn around in shame and ask is people for forgiveness. Yet he is doing mud boarding.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
slim fit :
Trust yoruba people they would stone him at that point.

No doubt about that. Yorubas would have given him an earful loads of words with some beating. After 8 years and nothing to show for it, one has to wonder what is really wrong with Anambra voters.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by IGBOSON1: 12:21am On Nov 02, 2013
slim fit :
Trust yoruba people they would stone him at that point. Their governors are only confidence to come out like this only if they want to repair the road. But this man show us that IGBO people has no shame no disrespect. The roads that he is supposed look and turn around in shame and ask is people for forgiveness. Yet he is doing mud boarding.

^^^Don't use the fickle electorate in Anambra and Abia to judge the entire Ndigbo......they're on a different planet!

I would have expected some ruckus from Anambrans over the stunt that party of crooks (apuga) pulled on Soludo, but i didn't hear kpim from them!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 02, 2013
For say I dey there I for nudge am small,just a little nudge is all it takes grin ;Dto enable face meet Shi.iit
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 02, 2013
lynpetra: For say I dey there I for nudge am small,just a little nudge is all it takes grin ;Dto enable face meet Shi.iit

LOL!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by IGBOSON1: 1:00am On Nov 02, 2013
I look at that pic again, and what strikes me is how beautiful and modern that place could have looked with well tarred roads; underground drainage and sidewalks; street lights, and a nice park round the corner where families can go to relax!

It's so exasperating walahi! sad

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 02, 2013
IGBO-SON:
I look at that pic again, and what strikes me is how beautiful and modern that place could have looked with well tarred roads; underground drainage and sidewalks; street lights, and a nice park round the corner where families can go to relax!

It's so exasperating walahi! sad

It's like you saw what I was thinking. Sadly most parts of Nigeria look as bad as this particular road. Some roads look a lot worse than that. The whole country is a mess. This shows there is leadership vacuum in the East, West, South and North.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by nduchucks: 1:17am On Nov 02, 2013
Does the Op's pic depict reality or is that photoshoped?
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 02, 2013
ndu_chucks: Does the Op's pic depict reality or is that photoshoped?

It's a real bowling game.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Madawaki01(m): 2:05am On Nov 02, 2013
SE again??
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Brimmie(m): 2:20am On Nov 02, 2013
OP.. I Deserve A Shout Out!! wink
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:58am On Nov 02, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Don't use the fickle electorate in Anambra and Abia to judge the entire Ndigbo......they're on a different planet!

I would have expected some ruckus from Anambrans over the stunt that party of crooks (apuga) pulled on Soludo, but i didn't hear kpim from them!
ANAMBRA IS NOT LUCKY IN GOVERNANCE...WE WILL ONLY GET IT RIGHT,IF THE MASSES WILL VOTE FOR NGIGE...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by dridowu: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2013
Change is the contant thing in life @ least for once they should go for a change so as to enable Anambra acheive their optimal best even if they dont like my amala, ikokore , iyan , gbegiri , ewedu party etc they have others likeLP, NDP and co

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Dblack: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2013
Pls he visited the road to do a ground breaking ceremony on the road. Respite has finally come to pple resided in the area.

Pls development is progressive and u can't do every thing at once. Peter obi has made gaint strides in anambra state. In every state there are places worse off than this.

When we condemn or critisize let's be objective

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Chino72: 8:29am On Nov 02, 2013
Enemies at work..lmao..

This is Bida street Onitsha that has been awarded few months ago and massive reconstruction of the streets and overall renewal of the city has been ongoing for months now.

"He said the State Executive Council also approved the contract for the reconstruction of Bida road and Okwei Street roads, Onitsha at the contract sum of one billion naira, while Ndiowu road with a spurs to Orumba North Local Government Area totaling 4.82 kilometers was awarded at a contract sum of N630 million with completion period of 28 weeks."

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/07/anambra-govt-approves-n5-5b-contracts/
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Chino72: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2013
Kingsley1000: ANAMBRA IS NOT LUCKY IN GOVERNANCE...WE WILL ONLY GET IT RIGHT,IF THE MASSES WILL VOTE FOR NGIGE...

Anambra has got it right under Obi. He has built a solid foundation with the UN-Habitat Masterplan that has set off genuine development. He has attended to all sectors of the state and its economy: Health, education, employment generation/attraction of FDIs, urban-rural development etc. Am yet to see on gov that has touched relevant sectors at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by 2fine2fast(m): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2013
d OP est a badt mahn
so funny
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by omiobo: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2013
This guy deserves to be stoned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rejoinder To Vigilate Group Of Nigeria Publication Published On Tues June2,2015 / Popular Nigerian Lawmaker Sleeping With Three Blood Sisters / A Reply To Rochas Okorocha On "South East Food Dependency On North."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.