Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) (4335 Views)

Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi / Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Clerverly: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2013
Brimmie: OP.. I Deserve A Shout Out!! wink

Three Gbosaa for you!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by stebell(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2013
payless:

Some of them would rather let Obi continue as Governor just because they hate APC "(Yoruba ewedu and amala party)". They rather have a mediocre governor than have another governor who love Anambra dearly. That is the extent of their hatred.

They have been voting against their own interest since 1999. PDP Governors in the East have failed their people more than any other Governors since 1999.

Ewu, so yu wanna tell dat states controlled by ur "Extremist Party" APC don't hv roads dat are worse than this?

Jus for de records, ur "Godfather" Tinubu imposed and installed his daughter as wat eva yu didn't say anytin

The same car de Aviation ministry bought, ur "Ofe nmanu" masters bought them triple de price.

During his birthday celebration or mothers burial, ur party controlled states were urged and pressed upon to remit cash for de occassion.

Hw much is 1km of road constructed in de SW states controlled by ur Fulani masters compared to a terrain in de south south here.

Yet yu open ur "oily" mouth to say rubbish about PDP Governors.

Remove de dirt in ur eyes first yu hear.

Like I told yu I'll be keeping tabs on yu.
Roads in Lagos are they all tarred?

Unam.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Olugbenger(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2013
IGBO-SON:
I look at that pic again, and what strikes me is how beautiful and modern that place could have looked with well tarred roads; underground drainage and sidewalks; street lights, and a nice park round the corner where families can go to relax!

It's so exasperating walahi! sad
use the fickle electorate in Anambra and Abia to judge the entire Ndigbo......they're on a different planet!

I would have expected some ruckus from Anambrans over the stunt that party of crooks (apuga) pulled on Soludo, but i didn't hear kpim from them!
I tell you. Even with biafra, tell me why these fickle electorates won't be governed by bad leaders. More problems with you folks is your hatred for APC.
BTW, i like your imagination ; who no like better thing?

grin

grin grin
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Chino72: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2013
stebell:

Ewu, so yu wanna tell dat states controlled by ur "Extremist Party" APC don't hv roads dat are worse than this?

Jus for de records, ur "Godfather" Tinubu imposed and installed his daughter as wat eva yu didn't say anytin

The same car de Aviation ministry bought, ur "Ofe nmanu" masters bought them triple de price.

During his birthday celebration or mothers burial, ur party controlled states were urged and pressed upon to remit cash for de occassion.

Hw much is 1km of road constructed in de SW states controlled by ur Fulani masters compared to a terrain in de south south here.

Yet yu open ur "oily" mouth to say rubbish about PDP Governors.

Remove de dirt in ur eyes first yu hear.

Like I told yu I'll be keeping tabs on yu.
Roads in Lagos are they all tarred?

Unam.

I keep saying it yorobars are the most backward region in this country. They have allowed Tinibu to 'lord' himself over then with impunity. SE is far more developed advanced with good governance over and above the rural region of SW.

Okay check out below is the typical yorobar state. Its obvious that these people are still living in stone age. Now compare it with the house on the picture of Onitsha posted above.

This is the CBD of the regional capital of yorobar land. This is more like 1500AD but it is present condition of yorobar people.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Olugbenger(m): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2013
omiobo: This guy deserves to be stoned.
with Amala!
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Chino72: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2013
^
This is what yorobars called good governance. Their people are so poor that they hardly eat twice a day talk more of living in a decent house like seen in the East. If there is any region that should learn good governance from each other it is the SW learning from the SE. From the assessment we have done so far SW is worse off than the north in the areas of poverty, under development etc.

Now Tinibu wants to extend his money laundering to Anambra using Ngige as his conduit. Like as I said its easier for a Kenyan to win in Anambra than the Islamic yorobar party APC

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Clerverly: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2013
Chino72: ^
This is what yorobars called good governance. Their people are so poor that they hardly eat twice a day talk m ore of living in a decent house like is seen in the East. If there is any region that should learn good governance from each other it is the SW learning from the SE. From the assessment we have done so far SW is worse off than the north in the areas of poverty, under development etc.

Now Tinibu wants to extend his money laundering to Anambra using Ngige as his conduit. Like as I said its easier for a Kenyan to win in Anambra than the Islamic yorobar party APC

I don't envy your Job at this Period. They are making it more difficult for you to the extent of exhausting all your handles. Sorry From Chino1 to & 72 now. The job is getting messier I tell you! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Chino72: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2013
Clerverly:

I don't envy your Job at this Period. They are making it more difficult for you to the extent of exhausting all your handles. Sorry From Chino1 to & 72 now. The job is getting messier I tell you! grin grin grin grin

What is important is that we are hitting it below the belt. The bitter truth must be told. grin

We cannot allow "lepers" anywhere near our state.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by ak47mann(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
Anambra land made with milk and honey,look at the pix and tell me the truth even with the situation of the road the buildings apartments are looking well maintain with a 21st century architectural designs.The story about Gowon when he flew over onitsha in the 80s he was shaking and shocked how the city develop so quick&better than most nigerian states.He wonder how 20 pounds can develop this great city in less than 7 yrs,well gowon has realized that the God of miracle is with igbos and wish if he can turn the clock around.He ask umu-igbo to forgive him recently when travel to Imo state on rochas invitation,i cnt remember the name of the church own by one igbo pastor which gowon is a full time member in the church. cool

That shows that this man is being troubled cool
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by stebell(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chino72:

What is important is that we are hitting it below the belt. The bitter truth must be told. grin

We cannot allow "lepers" anywhere near our state.

My broda I tell yu. These peeps frm de SW are de worst tin that hv happened to dis country.

I stand to be corrected.
Fashola hv been building world class hospitals yet Tinubu travelled out for his illness.

The London D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ claim "Lagos" was built wit federal govt money.
I'll rather stick wit Obi and his likes than vote in Ngige who will take de state money to Lagos for Tinubu.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by cjrane: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kingsley1000: ANAMBRA IS NOT LUCKY IN GOVERNANCE...WE WILL ONLY GET IT RIGHT,IF THE MASSES WILL VOTE FOR NGIGE...

[size=15pt][b]
APC is dead on arrival in Igboland. grin grin grin grin

Consider for a moment that the same people now "advising" Igbos that APC is their Messiah, both their northern army generals and well known tribal and religious bigots in their rank and file, the Mallam Nasir El rufai of this world, etc have been the most rabid anti-Igbo individuals in the history of Nigeria. Indeed, some former Awo's followers of Action Group and UPN as Bisi Akande etc are today in APC!

The same people that have opposed any good thing coming to Igboland,frustrated any federal project or road slated for Igboland to become abandoned, skewed the number of states in Nigeria against Igbos,conduct bogus census to deliberately under count Igboland population in order to deny them resources due them, Use border demarcation to carve out any oil fields away from Igboland, even if the villagers speak Igbo and want to remain with their kith and kin in the same state.

The very same people that would rather have Mrs. Stella Oduah hang on thumped up charges for making Enugu airport international.The same people that have cheered when Igbos are killed in other parts of Nigeria, the very same people that would shout "Igbos go to your village" and actually physically grab Igbos from their streets and deport them in the dead of the night.

They are the same people now clamoring for "good things" to come to Igboland through their "Judas" Ngige and their Islamic APC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you need a soothsayer to tell you they are up to their wicked plans again?[/b][/size]

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by aljharem(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
can you imagine this shameless governor ...... That's why his people will kill, sell land and do all sort of illegalities to get to Lagos, Kano, Port harcount, Abuja and all over the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Chino72: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
alj harem: can you imagine this shameless governor ...... That's why his people will kill, sell land and do all sort of illegalities to get to Lagos, Kano, Port harcount, Abuja and all over the world.

This is why nobody is taking you serious anymore. This was Bida street Obi awarded few months back. Obi actually went to mark the kick off of the project at Niger and Bida streets.

As for Anambrans going to lagos and Abuja. It is on record that Anambra has population only 2nd to lagos and Kano. Its equally a heavily metropolitan state.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by dominique(f): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Let's take back the country grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by FirstSon01: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2022
Hahahaha
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by okoro: 8:51am On May 01
grin cheesy
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by okoro: 12:21pm On May 01
idupaul:
If there is any Justice in the world that road would have swallowed him .. Haba after 8 years in power..he ought to be ashamed
😆
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) by Peacemaker5128: 4:19am
World class indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Might be Muslim Puppet- Danjuma Abdullah / We Did Not Invite Jonathan For Trump’s Inauguration – Trump Team / Military Aircraft Operated By Federal Republic Of Nigeria(photos).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.