Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan (9662 Views)

Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2013
shidof: Assuming dt GEJ cn reason well, by being d most criticised president in d country. No prophet need to tel him dt he has lost d support of d masses. Come 2015, he will be out of power wether he lyk it or nt nd 200 lyks on NL cannot save him cos i knw dt most of u ve nt even mature to vote.
SOME PEOPLE REASON LIKE A FOOL IN THIS FORUM ,U THINK EVERYBODY THAT SUPPORTS JONA IS A KID WAIT TILL 2015 TO FIND OUT

5 Likes

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by 1MCN: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2013
Baba_Eleko: I guess that's why the "Office of the First Lady" can hold an entire airport runway hostage for hours because one old woman wey don old enough to die suddenly die in a car accident on the same road where many Nigerians still lost their lives daily as a result of her dullard husband's failure to tackle infrastructural problem
When I read the SR recent article on the death of this old woman and the part that said, "she died along Elele-Isiokpo road which has been in state of serious disrepair over the years..." I laughed at our embarassingly ignorant criticisms. Only a very few roads in the entire Southern Nigeria are as smooth and well contoured as that very road (I stand to be disagreed with). I can bet that what killed that old woman must be excessive speed by the driver on that road. From the foot of the boundary signboard between Imo and Rivers down thru Omagwa (Airport) upto even Eliozu to Rumuokoro, the road is impeccable. Pls, let someone who has also used the road come and disagree with my position.

6 Likes

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by kokoA(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2013
Do your work very well and stop looking for sympathy. If you believe in your heart that you are giving us the best kind of leadership befitting human beings you won't even be making statements such as this, you will focus on your work and watch the critics hide their heads in shame. GEJ keeps making statements that open up his weakness to the world.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by 1MCN: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2013
Baba_Eleko: I guess that's why the "Office of the First Lady" can hold an entire airport runway hostage for hours because one old woman wey don old enough to die suddenly die in a car accident on the same road where many Nigerians still lost their lives daily as a result of her dullard husband's failure to tackle infrastructural problem
When I read the SR recent article on the death of this old woman and the part that said, "she died along Elele-Isiokpo road which has been in state of serious disrepair over the years..." I laughed at our embarassingly ignorant criticisms. Only a very few roads in the entire Southern Nigeria are as smooth and well contoured as that very road (I stand to be disagreed with). I can bet that what killed that old woman must be excessive speed by the driver on that road. From the foot of the boundary signboard between Imo and Rivers down thru Omagwa (Airport) upto even Eliozu to Rumuokoro, the road is impeccable. Pls, let someone who has also used the road come and disagree with my position.

1 Like

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2013
1MCN:
Are you trying to say that accidents cannot happen due to bad roads or this one is different because it involves PEJ's step mother?

1 Like

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by anonimi: 7:37am On Nov 02, 2013
berem: Are you trying to say that accidents cannot happen due to bad roads or this one is different because it involves PEJ's step mother?

What kind of distortion are you trying with his post
Is it not clear that he said the PARTICULAR road on which the accident happened is very smooth unlike the LIE reported by Sahara Reporters. If you know otherwise about the situation of that PARTICULAR road, please share.

8 Likes

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by taharqa2: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2013
berem: Are you trying to say that accidents cannot happen due to bad roads or this one is different because it involves PEJ's step mother?

Choi!!! See stupiid question, abi na contribution sef??

*smdh*

2 Likes

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2013
anonimi:

What kind of distortion are you trying with his post
Is it not clear that he said the PARTICULAR road on which the accident happened is very smooth unlike the LIE reported by Sahara Reporters. If you know otherwise about the situation of that PARTICULAR road, please share.
even after sahara reporters said she died due to the bad road,there were no refuted claims that the road was good and had no potholes. So what are you yapping? You want to make me believe SR was lying?
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 02, 2013
taharqa2:

Choi!!! See stupiid question, abi na contribution sef??

*smdh*
stfu! The question wasn't meant for you. I don't expect a dullard like you who know nothing else that to throw insults to answer me. Nonsense! angry
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by asha80(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2013
berem: even after sahara reporters said she died due to the bad road,there were no refuted claims that the road was good and had no potholes. So what are you yapping? You want to make me believe SR was lying?
saharareporters goofed there....that road in question is as smooth as my gorimapa.

2 Likes

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 02, 2013
asha 80: saharareporters goofed there....that road in question is as smooth as my gorimapa.
ok.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2013
omenka:

Are you a learner With a culinary bill of 1Billion yearly, what do you expect, six packs

You are such a bitter young man. Why waste ur life hating?

2 Likes

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by taharqa2: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2013
kokoA: Do your work very well and stop looking for sympathy. If you believe in your heart that you are giving us the best kind of leadership befitting human beings you won't even be making statements such as this, you will focus on your work and watch the critics hide their heads in shame. GEJ keeps making statements that open up his weakness to the world.

And who do you think gives a fucck what a low-grade brain chap as yours think??

How any person would interpret that statement as suggesting 'weakness' in any form is ordinarily astonishing, but knowing the many nitwits that post here, shouldn't be surprising reali...
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by taharqa2: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2013
berem: even after sahara reporters said she died due to the bad road,there were no refuted claims that the road was good and had no potholes. So what are you yapping? You want to make me believe SR was lying?

SHUT UP. Stop foooling yaself over what you know nothing about...

2 Likes

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by ikweremilitant: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2013
Baba_Eleko: I guess that's why the "Office of the First Lady" can hold an entire airport runway hostage for hours because one old woman wey don old enough to die suddenly die in a car accident on the same road where many Nigerians still lost their lives daily as a result of her dullard husband's failure to tackle infrastructural problem in the country, and that's simple because they both "DON'T GIVE A DAMN". This fresh air is too fresh.
my frend shut up.no be thnubu daughter close down lagos becos of title.or oba dy close market for birthday.hypocrites wetn una tok hoples pepl

7 Likes

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by nairaman66(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2013
payless: Is PEJ pregnant with triplet or what's in her stomach?

Another operation calling abroad! Hope this time they "Do The Needful" wink

5 Likes

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Pukkah: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2013
berem:
“No matter the comments; whether the
comments are to the left or the comments are to
the right or at the centre, what challenges me
every day is that the day I step out of the State
House, what would the present and future
generations of Nigerians remember me for.

Is this a disclaimer of the numerous PPP (Pay Per Post or Pay Per Page) posters on this forum?

Since the President is not bothered by positive and negative criticisms, what are the numerous mercenaries (paid with public funds) doing here?

Again, erm, why was Tonye Okio, a critic, arrested?

https://www.nairaland.com/1496973/tonye-okio-been-arrested-president

3 Likes

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 02, 2013
omenka:

Oga chidindumbfuck, he has a right to his opinion. State yours and move along or step aside.
So you've stated yours now? Well I never see food chop dis morning I for face you. Bros abeg I dey look for wife,you fit link me with any good one? Musn't be virgin o
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Pukkah: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2013
omenka: The president already told us "people can insult me FROM HEAD TO TOE I am not bothered" in his second to last presidential media chat.
Just like a roadside orange seller (no offence to orange sellers). He's such an irritant.

Nothing new here. Give that man just 10mins to have a spontaneous conversation without first having rehearsals and he'd release an album of incoherent gaffes. Wish I could meet one of his students to explain to me how he fared in front of the class.

There should be a compendium of his speeches. It may provide a good insight into his mind or help us come up with a Jonathanian Style of Speech.

For example, can you beat this:

"If you have such a lady as a mother-in-law, you will continue to thank God. Though she stayed very shortly, but we are happy and we will continue to remember her and all the things she did to support my wife and me"
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2013
Pukkah:

Is this a disclaimer of the numerous PPP (Pay Per Post or Pay Per Page) posters on this forum?

Since the President is not bothered by positive and negative criticisms, what are the numerous mercenaries (paid with public funds) doing here?

Again, erm, why was Tonye Okio, a critic, arrested?

https://www.nairaland.com/1496973/tonye-okio-been-arrested-president

Taharqfool should be able to answer that.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by omenka(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2013
presher: SOME PEOPLE REASON LIKE A FOOL IN THIS FORUM ,U THINK EVERYBODY THAT SUPPORTS JONA IS A KID WAIT TILL 2015 TO FIND OUT

Some people speak like PEJ!! cry
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by omenka(m): 8:46am On Nov 02, 2013
Oko_AGB:

You are such a bitter young man. Why waste ur life hating?

Oko AGBero, how garage today
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by omenka(m): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2013
chidindufrank: So you've stated yours now? Well I never see food chop dis morning I for face you. Bros abeg I dey look for wife,you fit link me with any good one? Musn't be virgin o

cheesycheesycheesy. Why u nor want virgins naw??
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by adconline(m): 8:48am On Nov 02, 2013
Abacha ignored criticisms and cries of the masses.
Yar'dua ignored criticisms and died a shameful man.
A man who got elected by outcry of the masses challenging the status quo.
"To whom the gods want to kill, they first turn deaf"

2 Likes

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by ballabriggs: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2013
1MCN:

So a road is smooth means it is a good road? Rubbish.

What happened to road signs, road marks and other important safety criterias which most Nigerian highways lack.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by ballabriggs: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2013
It is good the man is deaf. If he was attentive enough, he would have had an idea of what was coming at the convention of rogues.

See how he was ambushed like a rat by the rebel governors. More awaits him.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Pukkah: 8:53am On Nov 02, 2013
ballabriggs:

What happened to road signs, road marks and other important safety criterias which most Nigerian highways lack.

It's obvious that many Nigerians do not know what true development is. This may be due to lack of exposure, education or the fact that they have become used to the very low standards they see around.

Imagine some of the N4,000 posters saying Stella Odua has turned Nigerian airports to 'world class' shocked
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2013
ballabriggs:

mbanu! He wants me to believe she died of reckless driving from the driver and not bad road as widely reported. If there are 4 or 5 potholes on a road,it means the road is smooth abi? Smh
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by ballabriggs: 9:00am On Nov 02, 2013
Pukkah:

It's obvious that many Nigerians do not know what true development is. This may be due to lack of exposure, education or the fact that they have become used to the very low standards they see around.

Imagine some of the N4,000 posters saying Stella Odua has turned Nigerian airports to 'world class' shocked

Man must wack now. They have been turned to slaves by these rogues for peanuts. They must lie to earn a living.

The only thing I have for them is to tell them to get a proper job. For how long are you going to sit in front of a computer to tell lies? That is no job, you should look for better things to do with your lives.

MMA is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life. A farm house is better than that place. From the car park to the terminal building is filth.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by ballabriggs: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2013
berem: mbanu! He wants me to believe she died of reckless driving from the driver and not bad road as widely reported. If there are 4 or 5 potholes on a road,it means the road is smooth abi? Smh

One of the m0r0ns here once told me Owerri to Aba is a very good road. I laughed loud while reading his trash. That road lacks everything a good road should have. No road signs, no road marks and potholes on the road.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2013
payless: Is PEJ pregnant with triplet or what's in her stomach?

She need to add title like 'holy mother or her holiness' to her formal names. Being pregnant at her age makes me remember Sarah. Lol
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 02, 2013
Baba_Eleko: I guess that's why the "Office of the First Lady" can hold an entire airport runway hostage for hours because one old woman wey don old enough to die suddenly die in a car accident on the same road where many Nigerians still lost their lives daily as a result of her dullard husband's failure to tackle infrastructural problem in the country, and that's simple because they both "DON'T GIVE A DAMN". This fresh air is too fresh.
East-west road is not a 2 km road. It is a massive over 337 km road with over 37 bridges and worth over N360 billion today. Buhari was PTF chairman for over 5 years and he didn't do anything about the road. OBJ was president from 1999 but only awarded contract for the road in 2006. Even after awarding the contract for the road and notwithstanding the security challenges, govt was only releasing a meagre N1 billion or thereabout annually for the project. So at N1 billion annually for a project worth over N360 billion (or N211 billion as at 2006) what do you expect?

There is now increased pace of work on the road and the project has now exceeded 52% completion (as at the last time it was reported). We hope it gets completed in 2015.

Meanwhile, APC has been in control of Lagos for 14 years now, can you show us any project of the magnitude of the East-west road that has been completed in Lagos state? Where is the 4th Mainland bridge? Where is the Lekki Airport? Why is work on the light rail project unending?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki's Appeals Against CCT Trial Delayed / Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) / Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.