Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan (9661 Views)

Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by BabaEleko(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2013
henrysam:
You are damn full of hatred for the first lady but let me tell you critics are not always celebrated.
I quite believe your wife will surely do more than this if you have the grace to be the first Man but I doubt this with the way you cast aspersion on the first lady.
Its God that put them there they will surely report to Him one day. So leave poo for the carrier.

I heard they paid u guys 4k, i have a better offer, bring u and ur other friends come, i can offer 4k plus free 500MB data. How that sound?
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by anonimi: 9:22am On Nov 02, 2013
ballabriggs:

So a road is smooth means it is a good road? Rubbish.

What happened to road signs, road marks and other important safety criterias which most Nigerian highways lack.

Is it that you do not understand simple English or you are simply playing dumb and trying to be mischievous

SR reported that "she died along Elele-Isiokpo road which has been in state of serious disrepair over the years..."
The poster said that is NOT true as the road is smooth.
From where did you conjure up smooth equals good
You be magician?

5 Likes

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2013
omenka:

Some people speak like PEJ!! cry
paid online tout
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by anonimi: 9:29am On Nov 02, 2013
@ ballabriggs,

Another confirmation of the LIE by Sahara Reporters on this PARTICULAR road.

asha 80: saharareporters goofed there....that road in question is as smooth as my gorimapa.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by taharqa2: 9:30am On Nov 02, 2013
ballabriggs:

What happened to road signs, road marks and other important safety criterias which most Nigerian highways lack.

Oh!! It is now a question of 'road signs, road marks and other important safety criterias', no longer the actual condition of the road cos at least that lie has been busted.

Hehehehehe grin grin...... So how wud a IJIOT such as yaself who lives abroad (at least that is what you keep telling us) know if this particular SMOOTH road doesn't have 'road signs, road marks and other important safety criterias'??

5 Likes

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by 1MCN: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2013
ballabriggs:

It's not in my habit to sing around a topic here on NL, I just drop my candid opinion and let others have their own right to say. I refuted the other guy's assertion that the said scene of the accident was on the "bad" Elele-Isiokpo Road as reported by SR.

If you say a smooth road is not a good road then I wonder.

To also inform you, the road is properly marked and dualized with relevant road signs, wide shoulders and some parts fully lit--the lights have not been fully installed on the entire stretched. Am a project manager by profession and also an expert in HSE, so I claim to know a few thing about what a good road should be.

Note that the said road was one of Amaechi's first and best road projects. It's an economically very important federal road which Amaechi fixed in 2009-2011. And got reimbursed by FG in 2012. I said I use this road regularly and I want someone who also uses this road to come here with facts and tell me that what I say is not true. I make a challenge.

4 Likes

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by 0monnakoda: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2013
payless: Is PEJ pregnant with triplet or what's in her stomach?
Just half a loaf of cassava bread
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2013
taharqa2:

Oh!! It is now a question of 'road signs, road marks and other important safety criterias', no longer the actual condition of the road cos at least that lie has been busted.

Hehehehehe grin grin...... So how wud a IJIOT such as yaself who lives abroad (at least that is what you keep telling us) know if this particular SMOOTH road doesn't have 'road signs, road marks and other important safety criterias'??
Paying you N4,000 to throw insults on this forum is totally a waste. You should be sacked and thrown into the labour market. You are an utter disappointment to the Pro Jonathanians. angry
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by kokoA(m): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2013
taharqa2:

And who do you think gives a fucck what a low-grade brain chap as yours think??

How any person would interpret that statement as suggesting 'weakness' in any form is ordinarily astonishing, but knowing the many nitwits that post here, shouldn't be surprising reali...
Dude you desperately need a life.. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2013
omenka:

cheesycheesycheesy. Why u nor want virgins naw??
my brother once she didn't do it before getting married expect fire once you open the pot hole. Our people say new pant dey mek person urinate anyhow,once she taste joystick naso she go dey fire dey go even wen u travel o
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by ballabriggs: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2013
anonimi:

Is it that you do not understand simple English or you are simply playing dumb and trying to be mischievous

SR reported that "she died along Elele-Isiokpo road which has been in state of serious disrepair over the years..."
The poster said that is NOT true as the road is smooth.
From where did you conjure up smooth equals good
You be magician?

You are dull.

Can you bring a link to where the word "disrepair" was used?

Sahara reporters says a poorly maintained road.

Has nothing to do with smoothness. If a road is smooth and lacks other components of a good road then it is still in a bad condition.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by anonimi: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2013
ballabriggs:

You are dull.

Can you bring a link to where the word "disrepair" was used?

Sahara reporters says a poorly maintained road.

Has nothing to do with smoothness. If a road is smooth and lacks other components of a good road then it is still in a bad condition.

You just make me laugh with your twisting and winding now that you are caught out with DISTORTION shocked
So in your world, a poorly maintained road is NOT a road in disrepair, abi
Could this be an act of desperation on your part as I believe you are smarter than you are making out to be on this thread?
I guess there is no point discussing further with a mischievous person.

7 Likes

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by ballabriggs: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2013
1MCN:
It's not in my habit to sing around a topic here on NL, I just drop my candid opinion and let others have their own right to say. I refuted the other guy's assertion that the said scene of the accident was on the "bad" Elele-Isiokpo Road as reported by SR.

If you say a smooth road is not a good road then I wonder.

To also inform you, the road is properly marked and dualized with relevant road signs, wide shoulders and some parts fully lit--the lights have not been fully installed on the entire stretched. Am a project manager by profession and also an expert in HSE, so I claim to know a few thing about what a good road should be.

Note that the said road was one of Amaechi's first and best road projects. It's an economically very important federal road which Amaechi fixed in 2009-2011. And got reimbursed by FG in 2012. I said I use this road regularly and I want someone who also uses this road to come here with facts and tell me that what I say is not true. I make a challenge.

The same way Okupe fixed Apapa Oshodi expressway.

So you say a road was fixed in 2011 and this is 2013 going to 2014, they are still fixing lights.

And you are a HSE expert O. This relevant road signs is what?
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by ballabriggs: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2013
anonimi:

You just make me laugh with your twisting and winding now that you are caught out with DISTORTION shocked
So in your world, a poorly maintained road is NOT a road in disrepair, abi
Could this be an act of desperation on your part as I believe you are smarter than you are making out to be on this thread?
I guess there is no point discussing further with a mischievous person.

You are the mischievous person here.

If it lacks all the important components then it is a poorly maintained road. Sahara Reporters has not given any false information here.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2013
ballabriggs:

You are the mischievous person here.

If it lacks all the important components then it is a poorly maintained road. Sahara Reporters has not given any false information here.
Very true!
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by ballabriggs: 10:06am On Nov 02, 2013
berem: Very true!

He tactically distorted what was reported to support his lies. Most Nigerian highways will not meet the standard in a country that is working.

For example, 3rd mainland bridge is death, to put it simply. Is it not smooth? Therefore, if we were to judge by the standards of these m0r0ns then that is a world class road.

In a working country, 3rd mainland would have been shutdown for safety reasons.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2013
why should it bother you, you now have shoes. dont u?

A very insultive ,foolish and careless utterance
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2013
taharqa2:

flawless thinking...
Make a noose boy,your grave is ready grin
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Godson201333(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2013
when i saw this headline,I cant just stop laughing but i didn't bother to read because i know Oga Jona is always full of craps
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2013
webdezzi: why should it bother you, you now have shoes. dont u?

A very insultive ,foolish and careless utterance
LOL! grin grin
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by omenka(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2013
presher: paid online tout

Trust me, you can never get to where I've been to even in three life times... cheesycheesy
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by omenka(m): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2013
chidindufrank: my brother once she didn't do it before getting married expect fire once you open the pot hole. Our people say new pant dey mek person urinate anyhow,once she taste joystick naso she go dey fire dey go even wen u travel o

gringrin. I share your sentiments muchachos. Oya, get serious!! Back to the matter, where were we angry
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by LadyH(f): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2013
i cnt wait to get to that 'posterity'. criosly, i love this man but he is just tooooo slow!
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2013
It's amazes me reading some comments here, some people defend this woman like their life depends on it. My questions to these guys are - what do you gain, how much are you being paid, is your life better? Because from those pictures, it's obvious the woman's life is better, she is literally eating herself to death with the nation's wealth, She must weight like 300lbs

I think it's only fair that crumbs from the master's table trickle down to his servants & dogs, so if you blow this woman's trumpet but get nothing, then commit suicide, you ain't worthy of the life you live.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Worthyisthelamb: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2013
Nigeria leaders are fathers of a nation of unequal children and see nothing wrong in keeping it so. The present crop of politicians who profited immensely from a roguish contraption called Nigeria are not leaders but rulers who are presiding over a fiefdom birthed through internal colonization of the people. Their buffeting of Nigeria cannot be recalled at a go. They are the destroyers of Nigeria.
A real leader is the one who is more proactive than reactive; a medium of divination and not a grand master of post mortem. The one who is trusted because he has made himself trustworthy; he commands respect without demanding it. A Mandela who heals the wound of a nation; a Gandhi who liberated his people from a rampaging empire through unprecedented moral and spiritual force. With over 50 years of flag independence, Nigeria has not been blessed with this kind of leaders. Rather the nation has been saddled with Behemoths who trample on our rights with disdain while whimsically toying with the future and aspirations of the people who have been venally emasculated through miserisation policies and anti populist activities.
To GEJ, I think he is too slow, too tardy and too vaccilatory to be the president of a nation that is in dire hurry to join the rest of humanity in the 21st century. The Nigeria spirit is faster, more ambitious and more purposive than that of the helmsman. He has not shown any trait that he has the capacity to inspire the nation to legendary greatness. Yet he surreptitiously and invidiously nurse tenure elongation agenda ahead of 2015 while some riff raffs hiding behind the instrumentality of MEND and NDLVF headed by a certificated thug are threatening bloodshed in the event he he failed his re-election bid. What a sheer noonday apparition of political lunacy!
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Dannylux: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2013
Baba_Eleko: I guess that's why the "Office of the First Lady" can hold an entire airport runway hostage for hours because one old woman wey don old enough to die suddenly die in a car accident on the same road where many Nigerians still lost their lives daily as a result of her dullard husband's failure to tackle infrastructural problem in the country, and that's simple because they both "DON'T GIVE A DAMN". This fresh air is too fresh.

What can you offer Nigeria as her citizen?

let go of criticism and change yourself too.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Firefire(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2013
Jonathan, you better ACT fast and leave story telling.
So far I am disappointed with your performance.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Opawale(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2013
Akpa ife: Good talk GEJ

GEJ till 2019

haters jump inside river
ehn?? we can swim! make u n all his "umblerra" pipu go n hug transformers. rubbish.na she go 1st die?

ASUU dey dere oo.
Remember u?cant wait to see u go! confounded somebody!
radarada
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by bandely(m): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2013
omenka:

Trust me, you can never get to where I've been to even in three life times... cheesycheesy

Choi, 'bet' why? You harsh oo.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by highmood(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2013
Is that not Amechi and Patience Jonathan in picture.? These politicians are playing on our psyche. They want us to believe all is not well while they get together secretly to dine and smile. Well its for those that believes in the gimmicks.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2013
because you have failled millions of nigerians so cant be bothered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary / Saraki's Appeals Against CCT Trial Delayed / Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.