Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face (24710 Views)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] / Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) / ECOWAS Vows Never To Invite Obasanjo To Monitor Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by moodswing(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2013
NIGERIA MENTALITY: Anyone in government is a thief and against the popular will of the people.

The person leaves office and criticizes past or present government, he automatically becomes man of the people.

God deliver my people from self imposed ignorance.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by chucky234(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2013
tyogdaniel: My comments is always do on point

It's a gift,didn't plan/work for it .Tnks
Wetin this goon dey talk sef
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by DCTrendy(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2013
Mr Vice President needs to get on the plane, make a visit to the States

and we will begin to take him serious again.

Obj 1 - 0 Atiku

A visit to the States will make it a draw. Then we can take it from there
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by brinell(m): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2013
moodswing: NIGERIA MENTALITY: Anyone in government is a thief and against the popular will of the people.
The person leaves office and criticizes past or present government, he automatically becomes man of the people.

Funny. Na so we see am.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by nosike3(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2013
Bla bla bla!
Who cares?
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by alkadriyar(m): 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
There is one common theme of Nigerian politics and it is "SELFISHNESS". These politicians are just fighting for Themselves without regards for the common man. SMH
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Chanchit: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: If what Atiku said is true,
OBJ fall the hands of all Nigerians.
1st Bullet:
How can he be claiming that he left Enyadema, Gaddafi, Mugabe in office in the '70s & still came back to meet them. So therefore, he must do 3rd term to become Nigeria's longest serving leader.
Who asked him to create a useless history?
2nd Bullet:
How can he go for 3rd term when his 1st two terms are below average. He even dared to change Nigeria's constitution. What nonsense? He generated 1500MW of electricity within 8 years. That's F9. Even GEJ, the most critized president in the world generated over 2000MW within 2years.
3rd Bullet:
Now, Atiku is revealing his die minute shameful acts in power cos of his greed for power. Even that Atiku o, na error for Nigeria. Imagine!
4th Bullet:
There's nothing a power drunk president won't do just to stay in power. Even if he/she ll murdrer his father, rrrape his mum or lick the vvvagina of his daughter in law.
Last Bullet:
Only God knows what GEJ ll do towards 2015.
Last Bullet:
O' Lord, we need a good leader. This punishment is too much for Nigeria.

Just no shot urself with this bullet u dey throw up n down..
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Hizik: 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
see nepotism of d highest order! wen power is divided and leaders are imposed. makes me feel like my vote is totally irrelevant!
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Bright2(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
I will draw my conclusion when i hear OBJ's side of the story undecided
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chanchit:

Just no shot urself with this bullet u dey throw up n down..
Ewo Orisa.
I dey mind myself. I dey trow-way the bullets on top topics on Nairaland.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Seriousbusiness: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
badmrkt: politically sound?, maybe only to the Yorubas...by the way, where is he?
But thru God's intervention By OBJ,Jonathan became the president.
Stop saying nonsense try to be realistic.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by vislabraye(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
VICTORCIZA: What you never succede to force Obj to do you think you can force Gej to do it. GEJ IS GOING FOR HIS SECOND TENURE AND YOU AND TIFUNUBU.BOKOHARIA AND OTHER LOSERS WILL NOT SUCCEDE.by the way were is obasanjo? Ever since his son was rumored to have died in tha plane crash we havnt heard from him

Do you mind him ? So they expect GEJ to resign so that they would field in dia own candidate. Do they think he's a fool or just a pawn ?

Atiku is a bad looser. He should thank his God that he's not cooling off his assss in jail.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by LivingSoul34: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
Elxandre: all through his statement,
I saw nothing but greed. Power greed by men who have nothing to offer than greed and an insatiable lust for power.
How can a sane political figure say a region of the country should rule for 8 years, and another region rule for 8 years after too?
That means the voters dont even have a choice?
Which sane country tries to delegate power to a particular region for a specified lenght of time?
One stup1d group of old Men keep imposing rulers on Nigerians, and all we can do is support them?
Nepotism will ruin this country.

You singled Atiku out as the one greedy for power which i think isn't fair... Many Nigerians judge people based on their accumulated hates for the person and the part of the country hails from and not based on the law of the land. Atiku may be corrupt like many other politicians but that is not the case here... Atiku was the Vice President for 8 years after which he wanted to be president which is within the confine of the law and people said here is greedy but Obj 'ruled' for a total of about 12 years both a military and a civilian and later wanted to change the position of the constitution just to continue to 'rule' and nobody is calling him a greedy man. GEJ was a VP, and later spent over a a president to complete Yardua's tenure and today he is already into his term of 4 years and eyeing another term and nobody is talking about greediness... Talking about zoning of power, that was Atiku's idea but that of the founding fathers of PDP and in my opinion if power is allowed to rotate within the six geopolitical zones that would be good for Nigeria, at-least for now. I know some may say that isn't democratic but i feel there is not particular or stereotyped way of practicing democracy, what matters is the interest of the people, that something is working in US or SA does not mean it must work Nigeria, every country has its peculiarity.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
nairaman66: That's the day he signed the death of his political aspirations!!
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Dannylux: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
Last kick of a dying horse lipsrsealed
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by funnyx(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
They are both liabilities to Nigeria anyway so I don't care if they are each other's throats, good riddance.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
Atiku...My demi good,My perfect roll model
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by airmark(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
Codedrock:
“We sat with party elders and discussed the issue of Presidency and there was debate as to whether the South will have eight or four years? If the South had eight years, so the north too should have eight years subsequently. After lots of debates, it was finally agreed that the South should have eight years. And when power returns to the north, they should also have it for eight years.

/

That's exactly the way they bring out knife and share the 'national cake' into their coffers with no regards to the Nigerian populace choice to qualitative leadership. Nigeria is a failed state!
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Fitzy4real(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
Singing

*hmmmmmmhmmhmmhmm: this is super story, a life of ......*

Then in D'Banj's voice,

*don't tell me nonsense...*

Imagine spending four months plotting on how they were going to walk out of a meeting...

Smh @ Atiku...
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by AdeniyiA(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
...and Obasanjo blasted him to his legs by sending him into political oblivion
grin
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by IbrahimB: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
Exjoker: make i hear ween...OBJ na ur playmate or dont u hav respect 4 an eldaly man

What's this one talking about? angry
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Freiburger(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
''I asked him, what are you even doing with the Quran? Are you a Muslim?'' Lol.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by vislabraye(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
Living Soul34:

You singled Atiku out as the one greedy for power which i think isn't fair... Many Nigerians judge people based on their accumulated hates for the person and the part of the country hails from and not based on the law of the land. Atiku may be corrupt like many other politicians but that is not the case here... Atiku was the Vice President for 8 years after which he wanted to be president which is within the confine of the law and people said here is greedy but Obj 'ruled' for a total of about 12 years both a military and a civilian and later wanted to change the position of the constitution just to continue to 'rule' and nobody is calling him a greedy man. GEJ was a VP, and later spent over a a president to complete Yardua's tenure and today he is already into his term of 4 years and eyeing another term and nobody is talking about greediness... Talking about zoning of power, that was Atiku's idea but that of the founding fathers of PDP and in my opinion if power is allowed to rotate within the six geopolitical zones that would be good for Nigeria, at-least for now. I know some may say that isn't democratic but i feel there is not particular or stereotyped way of practicing democracy, what matters is the interest of the people, that something is working in US or SA does not mean it must work Nigeria, every country has its peculiarity.

He did not single out Atiku. He said, "men" referring to all the old political cargoes. I don't think Atiku will be remembered for any good thing, well I may be wrong. But he's known more for corruption than any thing else. And that's same for OBJ who has the best opportunity of changing this country. But what has he done ?

Btw, what was OBJ doing with the quran in his closet ? That alone is funny. Mischievous old man shocked
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Justeenaleo(f): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
see as these our so called leaders dey use our life dey do rubbish. Abi are we not the one to be governed. Imagine obasanjo saying he left those tyrannical leaders in power in other country so he shouldn't be asked to go. They're all the same! Nonsense
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by hmjenongso: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
Don't you think Atiku is more relevant politically, than OBJ without a single state in His Geo-Political Zone, but Atiku Lead 7-Governors.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Ryda(m): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
Codedrock:

http://www.punchng.com/news/day-i-blasted-obasanjo-to-his-face-atiku/

U sef know say i no go read those long texts buh if i may ask na wetin him use blast d face
1 Hand
2 Slap
3 Boot
4 Bomb cuz him boys dey para
5 Juju
Teh me abeq cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
i laughed seriously when i saw Atiku's campaign posters in uyo two weeks ago. the truth be told... power has changed hands. neither Atiku nor Obasanjo is in control. i hope they can both realise this and save themselves embarrassment from boys they nutured and mentored themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Hogbemisola(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
muktar mtt: u r wrong my broda Atiku is still sound while abj is down he led d PDP faction paty and it course a great problem to PDP abj cnt do dat he is inrelevant.

Y u dey finger my brain wit dis kind English. Shey na ENGLISH or PINGLISH grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by maxit2(m): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Plotting how to split PDP ?
It would have been better if these northern morons were plotting how to split the COUNTRY... North/South.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno: Sound Sultan Sacrificed Health For Nigeria, But Sick Buhari Ran To London / Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo / Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.