Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face (24708 Views)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] / Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) / ECOWAS Vows Never To Invite Obasanjo To Monitor Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by esbjaygmailco(m): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
muktar mtt: u r wrong my broda Atiku is still sound while abj is down he led d PDP faction paty and it course a great problem to PDP abj cnt do dat he is inrelevant.
what is this one saying? somebody should please interpret it for me
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by oiseworld: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Daft politicians, they always play the game but they never learn.

OBJ never wanted a third term, He just didn't want Atiku and some other thief's to come to power. So he played the delay tactics.
Giving them a hell of a job while he got a someone reasonable.

The guy beat them hands down, and still is. Twice has he beaten them.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Malachy27: 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
...with waat? Koran! Army oya take action

Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by extension: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
Na lie,he no blast anything. Storytime.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by bransye: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
When it comes to investing, nothing will pay off more than educating yourself. Do the necessary research, study and analyze before making any investment decisions. However, here is a n investment company you might want to check out this financial managers, a highly reputable company. you have alot to gain from their juicy investment options.
M c d a v e i n v e s t . C o m
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by juman(m): 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
But Alh. Atiku himself is not a seasoned politician.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Oyiboman69: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
Wetin Atiku Com Want Make I Do?
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by favouredprince(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
wat i see, is a looser crying about.God save us from all dis thieves callin demsefs leaders.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chanchit:

Just no shot urself with this bullet u dey throw up n down..
u too watch urself and dont shoot and murder us with this ur gbagaun.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by mondi2: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
Best of the same feather...........hmmmmmm
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by adebayo201: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chanchit:

Just no shot urself with this bullet u dey throw up n down..
make I close my eyes as if I no see am!
Smh! shocked
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
mondi2: Best of the same feather...........hmmmmmm
its birds of the same feather sir.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by adebayo201: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
mondi2: ,Best of the same feather...........hmmmmmm
clearing my throat! *
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by adebayo201: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
dirtymoney:
Abeg, forgive am!
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by psucc(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
That was in the past and without witness.

Now OBJ is blasting you almost daily and challenging you to visit the US if you are 'clean' and till now you never reacted (if not the lame and too-weak defence of your aide) nor visit US to shame him.

Atiku, So by your assessment who blast who?
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by remimartins: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
The major key to your better future is you.if you are tired of living average.click this link http:///HtB7bl and ask for Bill
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by oluxy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
How sure this publication is true and not fallacy??
I don't believe this...
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by klax(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
Surely I now know fully sure that this man called Atiku is a full grown I D I O T the most stupid man on Earth. Please FOLKS is their anyone in the house that is Atiku relative for God sake please tell this man to sshhhrrrraaaappppp for goodness sake no one is interested in his jargons. All I know either you Mr or Alhaji or Mumudeen Atifku blasted OBJ or not Atifku is simply a sore looser and he will never become president in this country.

Yes Mumudeen Atiku you blasted OBJ now Mr Odedeen and Ewudeen(Goatdeen) Atifku where are you now Where do you stand in Nigeria political terrain right now? All you represent is simply Rebellion, Disgruntle, Power Hungry, Over ambition, Party Disloyal so your rants or blasting or bombed or punched OBJ is non relevant as a matter of fact its baseless.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by 50calibre(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nigeria isnt even a democracy, from these revelations, it's clear the masses aren't the ones deciding their president, it's the incumbents & inner political caucus. Not only do they decide who & from which region the president comes from, they also decide how long he stays in power.

Absolute nonsense! Nigeria is one big joke.

1 Like

Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by adebayo201: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
klax: Surely I now know fully sure that this man called Atiku is a full grown I D I O T the most stupid man on Earth. Please FOLKS is their anyone in the house that is Atiku relative for God sake please tell this man to sshhhrrrraaaappppp for goodness sake no one is interested in his jargons. All I know either you Mr or Alhaji or Mumudeen Atifku blasted OBJ or not Atifku is simply a sore looser and he will never become president in this country.

Yes Mumudeen Atiku you blasted OBJ now Mr Odedeen and Ewudeen(Goatdeen) Atifku where are you now Where do you stand in Nigeria political terrain right now? All you represent is simply Rebellion, Disgruntle, Power Hungry, Over ambition, Party Disloyal so your rants or blasting or bombed or punched OBJ is non relevant as a matter of fact its baseless.
person don vex oh!
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by gogodaye(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
Erstwhile Vice President under the OBasanjo presidency reviling (his perceived) gullibe Northern NIgerian audience in Hausa about his intangible achievement 'in blasting his oga'.
One cannot stop musing over the antics of our wasted Nigerian political elite class.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by ollyruffy: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Who cares? Barawo blasting barawo.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by charles424(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
Atiku that's your political harakiri,a child abuse iroko tree and look at his shoulder,iroko tree don't fight back the day u abuse it...play all your political games now and let's see.we siddon dey look...haaaaaa.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Dpeacemaker101: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Atiku is just a bad loser, and am not sure if he is politically relevant anymore, maybe in his village.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by 2ruink(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
who asked atiku?
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Orikinla(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
So, Alhaji Atiku, blasting Obasanjo to his face is a great achievement? grin
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by espn(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
badmrkt: politically sound?, maybe only to the Yorubas...by the way, where is he?
lik ur name implies.. He's is nt relevant ba..ode..dats why jonathan calls him everytim to intercede in matters beyond him..fool!
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by espn(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
dirtymoney:
haba..ko mo mo..o buru oo..u dey vex..as e dey hot na em u serve am!kilode..u wicked pass atiku self..
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by espn(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
what is this one saying? somebody should please interpret it for me
u want to tel me u do nt comprehend..aiit..he's sayn gibberish..total nonsesnse..trash..shit..I guess he's speaking greek or spanish!
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
unarticulate speech. a motherfvkcer accusing a daughterfvkcer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliyu Sabiu-Muduru Visits Solomon Dalung (Photos) / 'If Ortom Wins, I Will Commit Suicide' - Akaa James Vows On Benue Election / INEC Responds To Pdp’s Allegation Of Being 'heavily Bribed' By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.