Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face (24709 Views)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] / Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) / ECOWAS Vows Never To Invite Obasanjo To Monitor Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by ExoticHarriet: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
rigormortis: unarticulate speech. a motherfvkcer accusing a daughterfvkcer
lmfao...!! That's way to put it mehn..
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by BabaO2: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
How come this same OBJ was able to stop your presidential ambition? I really doubt the power and relevance you are arrogating to yourself Mr Atiku
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by mafioso47(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
Codedrock:

http://www.punchng.com/news/day-i-blasted-obasanjo-to-his-face-atiku/
God would punish everyone and anyone who makes statements, instigates actions and plots to destroy the peace and unity of this country and consequently the loss of innocent lives.
Amen
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by juman(m): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
People of useless generation.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by clemtony(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
My frend all U̶̲̥̅̊ r saying и̣̣̣̣̥ό̲̣̣̣̥ω is past, talk abt hw 9ja will ß 2moro.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by rafcrown(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
WE
HE
ME
REVOLUTION WILL PUT AN END TO ALL THESE WE,ME,HE.....
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by LoveDecay(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
muktar mtt: u r wrong my broda Atiku is still sound while abj is down he led d PDP faction paty and it course a great problem to PDP abj cnt do dat he is inrelevant.

My bros, them never see, even go GEJ do similar... if hasn't already !
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by espn(m): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2013
Chanchit:

Just no shot urself with this bullet u dey throw up n down..
na who cum shoot himself now.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by kennyfao(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2013
Why is he telling us this nw? Its of no use he shld have also included the good times they had together! They have both failed us abeg.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by juman(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2013
obj that failed woefully as president for eight years, yet wanted to do third term. So to do what? To continue his woeful failure? Hiss.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by josite: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2013
maxi-t:
Plotting how to split PDP ?
It would have been better if these northern morons were plotting how to split the COUNTRY... North/South.

just imagine this kind of statement coming out of the mouth a Nigerian, who was once a vice president and who wants to be president. He does not see the shame in splitting a party. Why cant he join another party or form a new party quietly and gain respect.now it is a vow that as long as im a Nigerian, I will do all in my power that the likes of atiku and obasanjos does not come to power aain in Nigeria.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by katordidi(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2013
Mepounds: And after that,where are you now?You have totally lost political significance while Obj remains sound.
atiku is as sound in the north as obj is in the southwest if not sounder
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by howfarwhatagwan: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
Atiku Baba na wow for you oh na now you remember sey you blast am? You guys really think we are fools. Mtscheww anyways Obj as vindictive and shrewd as he was remains my fav. president as an adult
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by drnoel: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2013
The way he said it, like it was an achievement. Well maybe it was an achievement to him.
Re: The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face by ddeola: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2013
Bunch of rogu*s na dem dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff / Reno: Sound Sultan Sacrificed Health For Nigeria, But Sick Buhari Ran To London / Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.