Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

FG Approves Emirates To Ply Abuja And Kano - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Approves Emirates To Ply Abuja And Kano (8382 Views)

My Ordeal With Customs And Quarantine Officers At Emirates Airline Desk MMIA / Buhari Approves $2.4bn For Construction Of Red Line Rail In Lagos / Emirates Plane Collides With Hak-air Plane During Take-off At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves Emirates To Ply Abuja And Kano by creativemusic: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Approves Emirates To Ply Abuja And Kano by whitecat007: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
There will never be such thing as "southern unity" you guys still think Yoruba are stupid huh? we all know it's a game and may the best man win!

The north is doing everything it can to survive in the jungle. The east is full of hate.
Slizbeat: We can all see how it is going down.[i][/i]

If we say "let the south unite", the yoruba's wont agree because they want monopoly and to their greatest surprise, they will be betrayed by their hausa/Northern counterpart.

Isn't it too clear to see that the North are trying to control all things except for the collective growth of Lagos??

Ever wondered why Kwankwaso should be training graduates on piloting, whether their studied course relates to it or not??

Southern Nigeria should be wise enough to decipher all these. Why now that the minister is having problems?? Why was it an hausa man that. gave the information?? Keep on playing the BMW game while they divert our attention and carry out their evil acts.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Emirates To Ply Abuja And Kano by rahmabul: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
Yay!!! Jst happy Emirates is now goin strt flying frm abj, No more xtra spending on domestic flights 2 lag... Not 2 mention d STRess of shuttling btw domestic n international airport!!!
Re: FG Approves Emirates To Ply Abuja And Kano by Novice1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
The Enugu witch has been caught at her own game
Re: FG Approves Emirates To Ply Abuja And Kano by funnyx(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
Slizbeat: We can all see how it is going down.

If we say "let the south unite", the yoruba's wont agree because they want monopoly and to their greatest surprise, they will be betrayed by their hausa/Northern counterpart.

Isn't it too clear to see that the North are trying to control all things except for the collective growth of Lagos??

Ever wondered why Kwankwaso should be training graduates on piloting, whether their studied course relates to it or not??

Southern Nigeria should be wise enough to decipher all these. Why now that the minister is having problems?? Why was it an hausa man that. gave the information?? Keep on playing the BMW game while they divert our attention and carry out their evil acts.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah grin grin grin grin grin
Southern Nigeria my foot! Make every one answer im papa's name.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Emirates To Ply Abuja And Kano by arewatech(m): 12:59am On Nov 03, 2013
So now when are they officially inagurating Enugu airport as train station

Kano ta dabo tumbin giwa grin

Stella yar'adua is officially done undecided
Re: FG Approves Emirates To Ply Abuja And Kano by friedrice1: 4:56am On Nov 03, 2013
At the end of the day, Enugu International Airport is Dead on Arrival.
so called Igbo daughter makes a U turn, sacrifices the Igbo International Airport, to save her neck.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Emirates To Ply Abuja And Kano by funnyx(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2013
fried-rice:
At the end of the day, Enugu International Airport is Dead on Arrival.
so called Igbo daughter makes a U turn, sacrifices the Igbo International Airport, to save her neck.

I don't think so, I believe Enugu airport can be successful but it requires more time, planning and effort. It look like she want to make the airport successful overnight but there's no short cut, a lot need to be done to make it a success.

(1) (2) (Reply)

French Foreign Legion: A Legitimate Option For Nigerians Living Illegally In EU. / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport / How Do I Get To Uganda?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.