Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? (3636 Views)

Is This Punishment Right For A Cheating Wife/gf / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2013
Dont know if this should be in health section. Anyway, Can love make you share same toothbrush with ur wife/gf or lover?

As for me, No I cant.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by djeezy(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2013
I can't believe some people are still asking this kind of question.

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Chazzyboy: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2013
NO!

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by bjprodint(f): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2013
why not,i purposely use my husbands tooth brush sometimes,its romantic!

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by EzePromoe: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2013
Brush owu ego ole n'ahia?
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2013
djeezy: I can't believe some people are still asking this kind of question.
What's there that you cant believe? This is a personal issue.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:06am On Nov 02, 2013
bjprodint: why not,i purposely use my husbands tooth brush sometimes,its romantic!
Maybe I can when I get married but now, Noooo.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2013
I think I can
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Danhumprey: 9:22am On Nov 02, 2013
Why not? Provided,she is my wife. But if she is my girlfriend,that's a big 'NO' for me! cool
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2013
. #:-s> . #:-s> Yes of cos... If I can kiss her, what's there with sharing toothbrush wt her.. I can even take lolipop frm her mouh when she hasn't brushed...

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2013
Danhumprey: Why not? Provided,she is my wife. But if she is my girlfriend,that's a big 'NO' for me! cool
Hmm! But you know most times, Our gf's graduates to become our wife after dating her for sometime... So, are u now saying that ur stand on sharing of toothbrush will change once she becomes ur wifey Lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by mayorall(m): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2013
If she's in ma place, she use my brush, if I am at her place, I use her brush. Her lips is very very sweet when she hasn't brush grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by nekaa(f): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2013
Nt immediately after he finishes using it dou..... Infact I am nt sure I can...
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by homesteady(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2013
Ewwww! Dirty people!angry SMH
Why will I use my wife/girlfriend brush?? Besides the health issues, has our poverty gotten to that level?? angry
C'mon, you can get a brush of N50, or better still, if the N50 is too expensive, use chewing stick! angry
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Bigsteveg(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2013
Ofcourse yes, my babe do use my sponge whenever she's around. Though she's now my ex but we r stil best of friends
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Nomski0(f): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2013
torhuke: . #:-s> . #:-s> Yes of cos... If I can kiss her, what's there with sharing toothbrush wt her.. I can even take lolipop frm her mouh when she hasn't brushed...
Awww. wink.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by fruityjojo(f): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2013
How much is toothbrush? 30#/50#.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Danhumprey: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kingzy4pep: Hmm! But you know most times, Our gf's graduates to become our wife after dating her for sometime... So, are u now saying that ur stand on sharing of toothbrush will change once she becomes ur wifey Lol
Well,it happen in most case. If she happen to graduate to be my wife,then ofcoz,we can share. But so long as she is just my galfriend,I can't share with her.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
I no fit love anybodi reach dat side,sey wetin??
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kingzy4pep: Dont know if this should be in health section. Anyway, Can love make you share same toothbrush with ur wife/gf or lover?

As for me, No I cant.
why not undecided Okay u know her mouth is dirty. Dude change ur gf
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by bizfirst: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
Sometimes, what you see on NL baffles one. You kiss your lover/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend but can't use their toothbrush?

@ Thread: I buy only one toothbrush and I share it with my wife. Its damn romantic, if you want to know.

Of course, the kids use their separate toothbrushes and I don't encourage them to share.

But with your spouse? Common, reason up!
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by DeHero1: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
I'm too young for all these Pls... but when I get there, I'll decide.

BTW, how much is tooth brush sef?
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
Poverty shouldn't be an excuse in this scenario. Brush ain't costly. N50 is more than enough to get you a brush

I can't share my toothbrush with anybody
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Ade5(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
fruityjojo: How much is toothbrush? 30#/50#.

Toothbrush for 30 naira? Haba now
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by fruityjojo(f): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ade__:

Toothbrush for 30 naira? Haba now
Lol. Ok chewing stick 30naira.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by seangy4konji: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
its nothing.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
This is not about the money.......but how will u fill if ur guy said he cannot use ur brush......my gf uses my sponge whenever she comes around and am so comfortable wit that.
fruityjojo: How much is toothbrush? 30#/50#.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by fruityjojo(f): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
Beverly1: This is not about the money.......but how will u fill if ur guy said he cannot use ur brush......my gf uses my sponge whenever she comes around and am so comfortable wit that.
How would I feel b4! Wen we are not stuck in d middleof d desert wit 1 toothbrush! Den y my toothbrush?
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Kirinwa: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
bjprodint: why not,i purposely use my husbands tooth brush sometimes,its romantic!

Romanus! Indeed.I can't. Doesn't make sense.Sounds childish and stupid.My opinion, yes
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Kirinwa: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
torhuke: . #:-s> . #:-s> Yes of cos... If I can kiss her, what's there with sharing toothbrush wt her.. I can even take lolipop frm her mouh when she hasn't brushed...

What has kissing got to do with this.You can kiss someone without necessarily exchanging fluids but with brush all the germs and microbes that are foreign to you are cultured/grown in your mouth.

Besides if you talk like this it only means you don't know how to kiss. Will you swallow her nose,mucus and mouth and saliva and tongue? shocked
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Kirinwa: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
homesteady: Ewwww! Dirty people!angry SMH
Why will I use my wife/girlfriend brush?? Besides the health issues, has our poverty gotten to that level?? angry
C'mon, you can get a brush of N50, or better still, if the N50 is too expensive, use chewing stick! angry

Yes and if chewing stick is expensive use salt water and your right middle finger to rub your teeth. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
Disgusting!!! Except there is no other alternative. Ordinarily I won't!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? / 10 Naughty Game For Long Distance Relationships / Too Crazy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.