Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. (8763 Views)

The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard / Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by highmood(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
Some fools on NL classified APC to be an Islamic Party. Fine. What have the indigenous party done for you for more about 8yrs. Why do they long to travel to other states where the environment is more better. I have a friend in kastina who prefered to stay there rather than coming home because of the poor governance of the present administration. Even if Ngige is in a Muslim party or what they classified it to be, then why not drum up support for another candidate like Ubah or Ezenwo if not covered with sentiments. As much as I know Catholics, they can't be influenced by other religions talk of a Muslim. All what people wants to see is change and good governance. They are all Catholics, so the catholic church will distribute their votes for them, lets see if they will go to the protestants and Pentecostals they neglected for votes. These are the people that will really decide who wins except if the election is rigged.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Chino72: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
highmood: Mr. I hope u don't say this to a military friend of mine who lost his mum in one of Obi's claimed renovated hospital. He thought a bill board which has an hospital decieving people that the project has been completed was true until he went with his mother whose sickness was at that point critical, unfortunately found the hospital was uncompleted and quack nurses working there, these nurses injected her mum who immediately gave up. So when supporting a candidate out of sentiment, mind you one day you may be a victim of your ignorance, wickedness and selfishness. And when it matters most, no one will come for your aid. Compare the development you are witnessing in other states such as Lagos,Akwa ibom, Cross river, Imo, Rivers, Enugu, Delta, Edo to that of Anambra, will you say Anambra is developing or retrogressing? Any one that says sees evil and condones it, good things will elude him or her. Whatsoever your decision is, remember your children?

That is why some of you are born clowns!

I think you need to start by educating yourself on the concept of development. Development does not start end with tarring and painting few roads in the state capital.

With the except of Akwaibom and to some extent lagos all the other states you mentioned are far below Anambra in all the development indices.

Anambra has a wide spread development in education, health, employment generation/attraction of FDIs, urban-rural development, agriculture. Anambra has been leading with the highest cut of mark in federal government Unity school in the past 5years. Anambra has been leading in WAEC/NECO and JAMB for more than 7years now. All these are as a result of Obi's investment in these sectors. Primary and secondary schools in Anambra are using computers to aid their studies.

Like as I said most Nigerians are gullible, once they see one or two roads, they became consumed. But this is a gov that is making sure that no sector of the state is left behind.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by cjrane: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chino72:

I think you need to start by educating yourself on the concept of development. Development does not start end with tarring and painting few roads in the state capital.

With the except of Akwaibom and to some extent lagos all the other states you mentioned are far below Anambra in all the development indices.

Anambra has a wide spread development in education, health, employment generation/attraction of FDIs, urban-rural development, agriculture. Anambra has been leading with the highest cut of mark in federal government Unity school in the past 5years. Anambra has been leading in WAEC/NECO and JAMB for more than 7years now. All these are as a result of Obi's investment in these sectors. Primary and secondary schools in Anambra are using computers to aid their studies.

Like as I said most Nigerians are gullible, once they see one or two roads, they became consumed. But this is a gov that is making sure that no sector of the state is left behind.

[size=15pt][b]Bro Chino,don't mind them.
The same people that have opposed any good thing coming to Igboland,frustrated any federal project or road slated for Igboland to become abandoned, skewed the number of states in Nigeria against Igbos,conduct bogus census to deliberately under count Igboland population in order to deny them resources due them, Use border demarcation to carve out any oil fields away from Igboland, even if the villagers speak Igbo and want to remain with their kith and kin in the same state.

The very same people that would rather have Mrs. Stella Oduah hang on thumped up charges for making Enugu airport international.The same people that have cheered when Igbos are killed in other parts of Nigeria, the very same people that would shout "Igbos go to your village" and actually physically grab Igbos from their streets and deport them in the dead of the night.

They are the same people now clamoring for "good things" to come to Igboland through their Islamic APC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you need a soothsayer to tell you they are up to their wicked plans again?[/b][/size]

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Chino72: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
cjrane:

[size=15pt][b]Bro Chino,don't mind them.
The same people that have opposed any good thing coming to Igboland,frustrated any federal project or road slated for Igboland to become abandoned, skewed the number of states in Nigeria against Igbos,conduct bogus census to deliberately under count Igboland population in order to deny them resources due them, Use border demarcation to carve out any oil fields away from Igboland, even if the villagers speak Igbo and want to remain with their kith and kin in the same state.

The very same people that would rather have Mrs. Stella Oduah hang on thumped up charges for making Enugu airport international.The same people that have cheered when Igbos are killed in other parts of Nigeria, the very same people that would shout "Igbos go to your village" and actually physically grab Igbos from their streets and deport them in the dead of the night.

They are the same people now clamoring for "good things" to come to Igboland through their Islamic APC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you need a soothsayer to tell you they are up to their wicked plans again?[/b][/size]

I have always told them that it is convenient and easier for a Togolese to win in Anambra thna the Islamic yorobar party APC.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by cjrane: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chino72:

I have always told them that it is convenient and easier for a Togolese to win in Anambra thna the Islamic yorobar party APC.

[size=18pt]GBAM !![/size]

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
dridowu: Less than 400hours to elect Ngige as the New Gov of Anambra

All these yorubas supporting ngige just because of party politics, where were u when Ngige was the gov under PDP?
Did u support rochas in 2011?

U ppl are adding water to their garri

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Chino72: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
ngozievergreen:

All these yorubas supporting ngige just because of party politics, where were u when Ngige was the gov under PDP?
Did u support rochas in 2011?

U ppl are adding water to their garri

Good question. Where were the yorobars when Obj gave the instruction from Abuja to have Ngige kidnapped by the federal police?

I keep saying it, until you remove yorobasss from Nigeria, this country will not know peace.

CBN governor -Sanusi summarized it here:

http://elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=57%3Asanusi-lamido-sanusi&id=868%3Ayorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi&Itemid=65

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
highmood: Some fools on NL classified APC to be an Islamic Party. Fine. What have the indigenous party done for you for more about 8yrs. Why do they long to travel to other states where the environment is more better. I have a friend in kastina who prefered to stay there rather than coming home because of the poor governance of the present administration. Even if Ngige is in a Muslim party or what they classified it to be, then why not drum up support for another candidate like Ubah or Ezenwo if not covered with sentiments. As much as I know Catholics, they can't be influenced by other religions talk of a Muslim. All what people wants to see is change and good governance. They are all Catholics, so the catholic church will distribute their votes for them, lets see if they will go to the protestants and Pentecostals they neglected for votes. These are the people that will really decide who wins except if the election is rigged.

Chris Ngige is a med doc.
Y didn't he look into the health sector as Dr Chimaroke did?

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Chino72: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
ngozievergreen:

My brother leave the yorobar clown!

It is on record that Obi built from the scratch a brand new Anambra State University Teaching Hospital in Awka, remodeled and equipped the Onitsha General Hospital. This is outside the over 30 health centers scattered all over the communities of the state both mission and public. All operating with factory fitted ambulances.

Maybe these people needs to be re-informed about what development is about..

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by highmood(m): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chino72:

Why not start by showing the ones done in your rural state? The fact is that sanity, good roads has returned to Onitsha under Obi. You clowns just got interested because your evil party wants ti have a taste of our resources. I will keep saying it, it is easier for a Togolese to win in Anambra than the Islamic APC.
Hahahahaha masquerade in an ugly mask drumming up support for a stooge and clueless entity. For your information am not from Ngige's area, I am from Aguata. Normally I ought to be neutral or give a support to ezenwo who is from umuchu and more honest than your clueless candidate and his mentor. But I deem it fit to drum up support for a man who risked his sit because he was tired of the unruly behaviors of wicked politicians like Obi that have come to milk Anambra dry leaving the average man impoverished and siphoning our money to invest in his beer factory and bank in the name of 'our party'. Sit and wise up bro, a road in ur home town doesn't signify good governance. Others are working Obi is stealing and blinded and brainwashed fools are supporting.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by pokur: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
davidugotex: FELLOW ANAMBRARIANS
For how long should we continue to allow Mr Peter Obi put enmity between us in a bid to achieve his Selfish desires? In the last guber election, he employed religious politics- Catholics against Protestant.
When did this happen?.Cos am well aware of the fact that the major contestants in the 2010 elections are Catholics,with the exception of Andy Uba who is Anglican.How then did he play "religious politics" to win,as u assert?.
Nairaland has gone to the dogs indeed if such blatantly partisan piece of trash can make the frontpage.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Pontaboki: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
Noted,but we will vote for APGA not APC.You can stay in Lagos and deploy your propaganda.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Pontaboki: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
Noted,but we will vote APGA.You are not from Aguata,rather you are from Osun.
highmood: Hahahahaha masquerade in an ugly mask drumming up support for a stooge and clueless entity. For your information am not from Ngige's area, I am from Aguata. Normally I ought to be neutral or give a support to ezenwo who is from umuchu and more honest than your clueless candidate and his mentor. But I deem it fit to drum up support for a man who risked his sit because he was tired of the unruly behaviors of wicked politicians like Obi that have come to milk Anambra dry leaving the average man impoverished and siphoning our money to invest in his beer factory and bank in the name of 'our party'. Sit and wise up bro, a road in ur home town doesn't signify good governance. Others are working Obi is stealing and blinded and brainwashed fools are supporting.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by asaajuomo1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
Anambra People Should vote wisely.....
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Chino72: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
highmood: Hahahahaha masquerade in an ugly mask drumming up support for a stooge and clueless entity. For your information am not from Ngige's area, I am from Aguata. Normally I ought to be neutral or give a support to ezenwo who is from umuchu and more honest than your clueless candidate and his mentor. But I deem it fit to drum up support for a man who risked his sit because he was tired of the unruly behaviors of wicked politicians like Obi that have come to milk Anambra dry leaving the average man impoverished and siphoning our money to invest in his beer factory and bank in the name of 'our party'. Sit and wise up bro, a road in ur home town doesn't signify good governance. Others are working Obi is stealing and blinded and brainwashed fools are supporting.

Like as I said you are a boy still eating from her mother's pot.

I have a wife and a son. For the first time my wife took our son to the Anambra State University Teaching Hospital for a check up, before now there was nothing like the state teaching hospital. The hospital is well equipped with all the necessary facilities and personel. My maid plays with computers in her primary school, there was none before. I can drive from Awka with my family without fearing that I will jump into bad spots until I make it to my villa.

In the areas of employment he has attracted more investors to Anambra than most govs around.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Chino72: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pontaboki :

Good knocks! grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by highmood(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chino72:

Masquarade please can u read what u have written and think deeply. I have ply through those states I have mentioned and can really see what is called growth to development strategies of the government in those state. For Anambra state figures can easily be stated without any proof. Have u seen schs been built by rivers state govt, have u seen Edo, have u seen delta, not to talk of Lagos. In terms of health, why are our people going to enugu and other states if the health sector has improved. What about security, why are people of Anambra sleeping so early as though there is a curfew been imposed yet you get to other states late in the night without fear of loosing your life or properties. These states are working with making much noise and before the expiration of thier tenures great impact would have been made on their people, but now Obi is leaving, he is simply afraid because he is sure posterity is already speaking against him and his dummy. Fool, stay make pant de wear you.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Mgbadike80: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
99% of the people supporting ngige on this forum are yorubas while 99% of those supporting obiano are anambrarians.both peter obi and ngige are clowns but peter is far better in performance. Can anybody tell which roads ngige fixed in onitsha? But peter have fixed many including the sacamorie and ose market roads that have been bad since my childhood. Ngige only did the idemmilli road in his local goverment and nothing else( the quality of the road is superb by the way) but he forgot that we have 21 lga most of whom have their own independent dialects and identities and they are watching the lopsided development. The last election ngige only won in the idemmilli local government while obi took 19 lga on the first round of voting. This will certainly affect the outcome of this election again. Another problem with ngige is that he has vied for this post three times and yet has never presented a manifesto while obi is always armed with an excellent manifesto. Ppl vote for the man with a convincing plan not for the man that generates the most noise and controversy. He is also on the wrong party. He only won the senate seat narrowly cos of his idemmilli popularity. In the rural areas, apc is not just known. They should park up and go so that true anambrarians can hold their election in peace without interference from hausas and yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Chino72: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
highmood: Masquarade please can u read what u have written and think deeply. I have ply through those states I have mentioned and can really see what is called growth to development strategies of the government in those state. For Anambra state figures can easily be stated without any proof. Have u seen schs been built by rivers state govt, have u seen Edo, have u seen delta, not to talk of Lagos. In terms of health, why are our people going to enugu if the health sector has improved. What about security, why are people of Anambra sleeping so early as though there is a curfew been imposed yet you get to other states late in the night without fear of loosing your life or properties. Fool, stay make pant de wear you.

This is why your second name should be clown!

Go and read up the concept of development, before you come here to expose your ignorance. Development does not start and end with few roads only in the state capital. Btw, have you been to Headbridge recent? have you been to Upper Iweka recently? Have you been to Nkpor flyover recently? Go and feed your eyes first with the transformation that is taking place in Anambra particularly Onitsha and its environs.

if I may ask which hospital does anybody goes to Enugu state? Enugu has federal teaching university hospital so also Anambra has federal university teaching. Enugu state has state university teaching hospital so is Anambra also has state university teaching hospital.

Then apart from that there is Onitsha General hospital, there are uncountable others general hospital, missions hospital and health centers.

Recently the governor shared factory fitted ambulances to all the hospitals in the state both mission, private and public.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by highmood(m): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pontaboki :
I don't need telling u where I am from in Aguata, but you are entitled to your own opinion and vote ok. NGIGE is the answer to Anambra problem after which stooges like your Obaino will learn and be better if they want.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by FreeGlobe(f): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
Any Anambra person that votes yes for the fraud called Peter obi/his stooge is a born fool

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by FreeGlobe(f): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mgbadike80: 99% of the people supporting ngige on this forum are yorubas while 99% of those supporting obiano are anambrarians.both peter obi and ngige are clowns but peter is far better in performance. Can anybody tell which roads ngige fixed in onitsha? But peter have fixed many including the sacamorie and ose market roads that have been bad since my childhood. Ngige only did the idemmilli road in his local goverment and nothing else( the quality of the road is superb by the way) but he forgot that we have 21 lga most of whom have their own independent dialects and identities and they are watching the lopsided development. The last election ngige only won in the idemmilli local government while obi took 19 lga on the first round of voting. This will certainly affect the outcome of this election again. Another problem with ngige is that he has vied for this post three times and yet has never presented a manifesto while obi is always armed with an excellent manifesto. Ppl vote for the man with a convincing plan not for the man that generates the most noise and controversy. He is also on the wrong party. He only won the senate seat narrowly cos of his idemmilli popularity. In the rural areas, apc is not just known. They should park up and go so that true anambrarians can hold their election in peace without interference from hausas and yorubas.
you clearly pulled out these figures from your anus. Ngige is more popular on ground in Anambra than on nairaland
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by highmood(m): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
ngozievergreen:

And when the so called "politiftians" failed to,put things right do you expect a med doc with a good skill to rot away in the med section why his ppl suffers?
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Godwin9: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by highmood(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chino72:

This is why your second name should be clown!

Go and read up the concept of development, before you come here to expose your ignorance. Development does not start and end with few roads only in the state capital. Btw, have you been to Headbridge recent? have you been to Upper Iweka recently? Have you been to Nkpor flyover recently? Go and feed your eyes first with the transformation that is taking place in Anambra particularly Onitsha and its environs.

if I may ask which hospital does anybody goes to Enugu state? Enugu has federal teaching university hospital so also Anambra has federal university teaching. Enugu state has state university teaching hospital so is Anambra also has state university teaching hospital.

Then apart from that there is Onitsha General hospital, there are uncountable others general hospital, missions hospital and health centers.

Recently the governor shared factory fitted ambulances to all the hospitals in the state both mission, private and public.
see this is the reason,I have also called you a masquerade because you have been clothed with ignorance. Mind you development is an all round growth in every sector and places of a state or an economy. Here u are making mention of nkpor, onitsha and its environs. What happened to other sectors and places in,Anambra. Go to rivers, Edo, Lagos, etc, u will never want you people to use private property because of what the government have put in,place and u are here,making mention of nkpor, onitsha. I want to ask u if this is Obi 1st or 2nd or 3rd year in office compared to other government first 2 yrs in,office that he hurriedly fixed few roads for people like u to start dance atilogwu dance in your homes in the name of development have paid us a brief visit? Masquerades of ignorance and poor,governance. Hahahaha never knew people of this nature still exist in Anambra. Mr. Go and do your biz properly.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by blater500(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
i will vote apga for the progress of ndigbo.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Godwin9: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
Anambra election on point, no Anambra Selection on point. Who care. God can still turn every thing around in favour of his ppl. Pls click here and check this site http://perfectapp.perfectinter.net/?%20refid=79be760dde
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Mgbadike80: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you clearly pulled out these figures from your anus. Ngige is more popular on ground in Anambra than on nairaland
so says a well known clown who have never been to anambra state for once in his life nor do he have the hope of ever doing so. Why don't you face the marijuana cultivation your state is known for and allow us do our thing. By the way if your this high on marijuana in this hot weather then we can conclude ur already brain damaged and incapable of normal reasoning.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by ferdsmart(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
i hate nairaland forum coz its a biased and tribalistic forum.. nonsense.. fVVck you SEUN OSEWA....FVVCK YOUR FAMILY ASS HOLE

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by FreeGlobe(f): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mgbadike80: so says a well known clown who have never been to anambra state for once in his life nor do he have the hope of ever doing so. Why don't you face the marijuana cultivation your state is known for and allow us do our thing. By the way if your this high on marijuana in this hot weather then we can conclude ur already brain damaged and incapable of normal reasoning.
talking nonsense and gibberish, I'm not surprised, there are many illiterates on nairaland, just get ready to terminate your life on the 16th when onwa wins. dunce!
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by FreeGlobe(f): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
ferdsmart: i hate nairaland forum coz its a biased and tribalistic forum.. nonsense.. fVVck you SEUN OSEWA....FVVCK YOUR FAMILY ASS HOLE
frustrated much, onnnnnwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Nov 16 grin
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Mgbadike80: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
The lazy and jobless apc fans have camped in on this thread to display their mental retardness? Somebody should tell those fat and lazy baby momas and their area fathers to face their own problems and leave our state alone. As for nairaland moderators. Continue with ur tribalism and propaganda till we have an appropriate response for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flashback Pictures Of Nigeria Civil War / NNPP Wins Kumbotso House Of Reps In Court Of Appeal / Special Court Convicts 50 Environmental Offenders In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.