Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. (8767 Views)

The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard / Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
ILIDEFI:

Shame on u. Peter Obi wants to bring godfatherism into Anambra state by imposing a clueless man on us, and u r busy defending him. Shame on u again. If Soludo was d candidate for APGA, I would have bin campaigning for him by now, but for Peter Obi to scheme Soludo out for Obiano, shows how selfish he could be. It's all about his Fidelity Bank, and d desire to remain in control. He must fail. Again, Peter Obi is a religious bigot. Terrible one for dat matter. U can b sure dat no Protestant or Pentecostal will vote for dis idiotic stooge of his. Now dat d rest of d candidates are catholics, dey will all share d remaining votes. Let's c how d Obiano guy will win dat election. Lemme also remind u dat civil servants will not vote anytin dat has d appearance of Peter Obi in it. Peter Obi and his crew are sore losers. Shame on dem.
FYI, I'm a bonafide Anambrarian, with Pri and Sec school cert from Anambra.

Bros if you dare bring up catholic-protestant sentiments into this then Obiano will literaly stroll into the government house.I don't have any problem with Ngige but APC cannever occupy the anambra govt house.I don't care about who wins once that person is not under the platform of APC

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Mgbadike80: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
FreeGlobe:
talking nonsense and gibberish, I'm not surprised, there are many illiterates on nairaland, just get ready to terminate your life on the 16th when onwa wins. dunce!
i pity the man that will marry you?
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by FreeGlobe(f): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mgbadike80: The lazy and jobless apc fans have camped in on this thread to display their mental retardness? Somebody should tell those fat and lazy baby momas and their area fathers to face their own problems and leave our state alone. As for nairaland moderators. Continue with ur tribalism and propaganda till we have an appropriate response for u.
shut your mouth tout, Ngige is more popular that all APGA elements in Anambra joined together. criminal, go and do your pick pocket
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Chino72: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
highmood: see this is the reason,I have also called you a masquerade because you have been clothed with ignorance. Mind you development is an all round growth in every sector and places of a state or an economy. Here u are making mention of nkpor, onitsha and its environs. What happened to other sectors and places in,Anambra. Go to rivers, Edo, Lagos, etc, u will never want you people to use private property because of what the government have put in,place and u are here,making mention of nkpor, onitsha. I want to ask u if this is Obi 1st or 2nd or 3rd year in office compared to other government first 2 yrs in,office that he hurriedly fixed few roads for people like u to start dance atilogwu dance in your homes in the name of development have paid us a brief visit? Masquerades of ignorance and poor,governance. Hahahaha never knew people of this nature still exist in Anambra. Mr. Go and do your biz properly.

Clown you are back with your gibberish? grin grin

Go back to school you are definitely a primary school drop out. Go back to your rural state of oshun..

Nobody is voting your useless Islamic yorobar party APC. It is only you yorobars that wants Ngige. Why is that?

Anambra is going places with good governance and development. Anambra is developing all sectors at the same pcae and that is called genuine development. Go ask MDG they will tell you that Anambra is ranking number ONE.

Obi has achieved so much without borrowing a dime, isn't it magic?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by FreeGlobe(f): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mgbadike80: i pity the man that will marry you?
pity yourself tout, ndi Anambra have rejected Peter obi and propaganda will not help him!
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Chino72: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
@ Freeglobe:

Nwanna biko check your yahoo email.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Codims82(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
[quote
author=davidugotex]FELLOW ANAMBRARIANS
For how long should we continue to allow Mr Peter Obi put enmity between
us in a bid to achieve his Selfish desires? In the last guber election,
he employed religious politics- Catholics against Protestant. Now that
it is obvious that that approach is becoming unpopular, he has
introduced the bigotry of zoning. Must he always instigate Anambra
people against one another in a bid to have his selfish way?

Is it not on record that Anambra North whom Peter Obi claims to be
politically marginalized has produced the First and only President of
Nigeria from the South-East zone in the person of Dr Nnamdi
Azikiwe
? Is it not also on record that since the return of democracy
in 1999, the only Senate President Anambra State has produced is from
the zone in the person of Rt Hon. Chuba Okadigbo? Have we also
forgotten that the late Ukpabi Asika who was the governor of the
whole Eastern States was also from Anambra North? My people I ask, how
is a zone that has produced these notable leaders marginalized?

In terms of infrastructure, the biggest market in West Africa- Main
Market Onitsha, is it not cited in Anambra North?
The Refinery that is being built in Anambra State by Orient Petroleum
Ltd, please is it not cited in Anambra North? I ask again, how is
Anambra North marginalized?
Anambra State airport which was previously proposed to be built in Oba
was later zoned to Anambra North by the government of Peter Obi; how are
they marginalized? Let somebody explain to me how a zone that has the
largest market in West Africa, the only refinery in the State, and the
proposed cargo airport marginalized

Many of us followed the just concluded debates organized for all the
governorship aspirants in the State, both the one organized by
Silverbird Television and the one by AIT. We saw how Peter Obi's stooge-
Willie Obiano was clueless as to how he plans to govern Anambra State;
we also saw how he was reading out everything from a note handed over to
him by Peter Obi even when the moderator of the debate made it clear at
the beginning that no candidate should speak from a prepared note. We
have also heard Obiano dwell so much on enlisting the support of Donor
Agencies, in fact, there is never a project he planned to embark on
without the mention of Donor Agencies, again I ask, When has Anambra
State become beggars that we can no longer generate resources to tackle
our own problems? What if those "Father Christmas" agencies disappoint
him, so his government will achieve nothing?

My people, let us together sweep away those who want to enthrone
mediocrity and bigotry in our State, and vote for those who have the
vision, the road map, the courage, and the charisma to give us good
governance that we desir.... Rubbish
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by FreeGlobe(f): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chino72: @ Freeglobe:

Nwanna biko check your yahoo email.
@yahoo.com? what is the problem?
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by highmood(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
Any more comments from silly APGA supporters? Mind you today is Saturday, let me take Ma cherir and my beautiful baby girl on a ride around the the island especially the beautiful admiralty plaza especially for shopping,or an eatery. I wonder were my brothers in Onitsha who are supporting Obi would go this afternoon, maybe for a beer in a pup. The day Anambra will have infrastructures of such nature in the administration of stooges, then we will know they really have the interest of their people without sentiments at heart.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Chino72: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
highmood: Any more comments from silly APGA supporters? Mind you today is Saturday, let me take Ma cherir and my beautiful baby girl on a ride around the the island especially the beautiful admiralty plaza especially for shopping,or an eatery. I wonder were my brothers in Onitsha who are supporting Obi would go this afternoon, maybe for a beer in a pup. The day Anambra will have infrastructures of such nature in the administration of stooges, then we will know they really have the interest of their people without sentiments at heart.

You are definitely a yorobar efulefu that migrated from the rural and rainforest oshun state to lagos. grin

The last we checked lagos is not yorobar land.. grin

Five star hotels and shoprite malls are springing up so fast in the city of Onitsha..so its no big deal. Same the five star Agulu Lake Resort is springing up.

Go back to your rural state of oshun that can only boast of nomadic school.. grin
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Mgbadike80: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
FreeGlobe:
freeglobenl@yahoo.com? what is the problem?
so u even have an email dedicated exclusively to nairaland? Pls get a job, a boy friend, a hobby and mostly importantly accept spiritual salvation into ur life cos ur definitely lost. And for ur information i'm not pro apga, i called peter obi a clown in my earlier post but i will happily accept any other person provided it's not apc or pdp. We are a peculiar ppl with a peculiar history and we have never intervened in ur state election so leave us alone.@highmood, bia chota mu na nke owu ebe anyi na anọ amanye aka na okwa. Nya fio-tuwa. Ejimu gi ụgwọ mmanya an añụ.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by highmood(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chino72:

Clown you are back with your gibberish? grin grin

Go back to school you are definitely a primary school drop out. Go back to your rural state of oshun..

Nobody is voting your useless Islamic yorobar party APC. It is only you yorobars that wants Ngige. Why is that?

Anambra is going places with good governance and development. Anambra is developing all sectors at the same pcae and that is called genuine development. Go ask MDG they will tell you that Anambra is ranking number ONE.

Obi has achieved so much without borrowing a dime, isn't it magic?
Mr. U just made mentioned of MDG, what are the 8 goals without consulting google cos I know Obaino have taught clueless elements like you to spy through quickly. You said Anambra are going places, is it with the present graduates of Uli or even Unizik(sorry for some naturally brilliant one) that can't challenge grads from other schs. Make mention of projects been sited in Other part of Anambra if u are residents there apart from the window dressed project quickly given to u for the cause of the election for people like you to have an heart attack.U funny, get a life dude.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by highmood(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chino72:

You are definitely a yorobar efulefu that migrated from the rural and rainforest oshun state to lagos. grin

The last we checked lagos is not yorobar land.. grin

Five star hotels and shoprite malls are springing up so fast in the city of Onitsha..so its no big deal. Same the five star Agulu Lake Resort is springing up.

Go back to your rural state of oshun that can only boast of nomadic school.. grin
Anu agulu, noro eba ka ogodo Peter Obi naekpuchi gi Anya. O kita ka chiboro? Nwanana GA cho ife me. Oge adiro.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Chino72: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
highmood: Mr. U just made mentioned of MDG, what are the 8 goals without consulting google cos I know Obaino have taught clueless elements like you to spy through quickly. You said Anambra are going places, is it with the present graduates of Uli or even Unizik(sorry for some naturally brilliant one) that can't challenge grads from other schs. Make mention of projects been sited in Other part of Anambra if u are residents there apart from the window dressed project quickly given to u for the cause of the election for people like you to have an heart attack.U funny, get a life dude.

Now check out..this is Anambra State University. See why we are called the -light of the nation.

Amidst Nigeria’s struggle for relevance in the global technology sphere, some Nigerian undergraduates have imprinted the country’s name on the stone by clinching the title for the Best African representative and Best New Comers at the July 2012 Formula Student Competition where they were charged with the task of designing and constructing a formula race car.

The Nigerian undergraduates (christened The NUTA_BOLTS Team) who are currently studying for a various Engineering degrees at the Anambra State University were Nigeria’s sole representative at the annual event whose 2012 series took place in Silverstone Circuit, Northampton, UK. Six other African universities (five from Egypt and one from South Africa) also participated in the competition the competition that drew contestants from 222 universities around the globe.

The Formula Student is an educational motorsport competition, run by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE), in partnership with various well-known companies in the industry. It promotes careers and excellence in engineering, by challenging university students from across the globe to design, build, develop, market and compete as a team with a small single sitter racing car. It provides the students with a real-life exercise in design and manufacture and the business elements of automotive engineering. It teaches them all about team work, working under pressure and to tight timescales. It demands total commitment, lots of late nights, and many frustrations and challenges along the way, but the net result is the development of highly talented young engineers.

The competition starts at the beginning of the university year when teams start to design their cars. They are to assume that a manufacturing firm has commissioned them to produce a prototype car for the non-professional autocross or sprint racer sales market with the intention of selling one thousand units. To encourage innovation, there are very few restrictions on the overall vehicle design. Successful teams are those who produce a car that is not only fast and reliable, but also low in cost and easy to maintain. The car’s marketability is also enhanced by other factors such as aesthetics, driver comfort and the use of common parts.

The competition offers team the opportunity to undertake real-life challenges and logistics, and develop the skills they will need when they go on work in industry.

For the NUTA_BOLTS boys whose design was judged the 7th Overall Best, fame didn’t just come. They have been working laboriously since 2008 forging seemingly trivial but ingenious designs. The first design they embarked on then was that of a unique Nut and Bolt which gave them the name (The Nuta_Bolts). They went further designing many other components like the key-holder-opener using the conventional lathe machine, they also modeled the speed cone of a lathe machine and later designed a miniature camera. They were on plans to designing and producing a multiple Grinding Machine when the IMechE team visited their school.

Twenty one in number, the team, whom Professor Bamiro (former Vice Chancellor of the University of Ibadan) suggests would make good technopreneurs is armed with strong willed and motivated students from the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering and Chemical Engineering organizing themselves as a modern company.

The team according to team Leader, Onyenanu Ifeanyichukwu "has already kicked off preparation module to build the car and race it in Silverstone by July, 2013."

As contained in the communiqué issued at the end of the 21st COREN Assembly where the NUTA_BOLTS team presented a lecture, the government has been “requested to financially support the team to enable them develop, fabricate and commission the race car”.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Chino72: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
highmood: Anu agulu, noro eba ka ogodo Peter Obi naekpuchi gi Anya. O kita ka chiboro? Nwanana GA cho ife me. Oge adiro.

Who wrote this for you? grin

Anu mpama..
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by davidugotex(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
pokur:
When did this happen?.Cos am well aware of the fact that the major contestants in the 2010 elections are Catholics,with the exception of Andy Uba who is Anglican.How then did he play "religious politics" to win,as u assert?.
Nairaland has gone to the dogs indeed if such blatantly partisan piece of trash can make the frontpage.

You have unraveled your foolishness by yourself. Your use of 'major' shows that even in your empty brain, you still acknowledged the fact that there were many other protestants in the race.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by FreeGlobe(f): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mgbadike80: so u even have an email dedicated exclusively to nairaland? Pls get a job, a boy friend, a hobby and mostly importantly accept spiritual salvation into ur life cos ur definitely lost. And for ur information i'm not pro apga, i called peter obi a clown in my earlier post but i will happily accept any other person provided it's not apc or pdp. We are a peculiar ppl with a peculiar history and we have never intervened in ur state election so leave us alone.@highmood, bia chota mu na nke owu ebe anyi na anọ amanye aka na okwa. Nya fio-tuwa. Ejimu gi ụgwọ mmanya an añụ.
why wont I have a separate email for nairaland, you think I'm an illiterate and nobody like you? Do you realize Peter Obi just killed more than 30 Anambra people due to desperation and don't expect me to tell you I'm from Anambra before you use your sense. bye
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Chino72: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
highmood: Mr. U just made mentioned of MDG, what are the 8 goals without consulting google cos I know Obaino have taught clueless elements like you to spy through quickly. You said Anambra are going places, is it with the present graduates of Uli or even Unizik(sorry for some naturally brilliant one) that can't challenge grads from other schs. Make mention of projects been sited in Other part of Anambra if u are residents there apart from the window dressed project quickly given to u for the cause of the election for people like you to have an heart attack.U funny, get a life dude.

This is the revered UNIZIK..

AWKA — THE Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, has emerged winners of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists Imperial Barrel Award competed by African universities.

The university came first, scoring 79.33 percent, while Helwan University, Egypt and the Federal University of Technology, Akure came second and third respectively.

Eight universities in Nigeria participated in the competition, including Federal University of Technology, Owerri; University of Lagos; University of Ilorin; Enugu State University of Science and Technology; Nnamdi Azikiwe University; Federal University of Technology, Akure; University of Ibadan and University of Calabar.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/unizik-wins-geo-sciences-competition-among-african-universities/#sthash.mS11EkZN.dpuf

Now show us what your rural state has won since the creation of Nigeria. This is why Anambra is called the light of the nation. We are the pathfinders since the time of the great Zik, Achebe, Ojukwu, Chike Obi, Orizu, etc

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Chino72: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
Now highmood or highfool show me what your rural state has achieved in the areas of education just like you are seeing the result in the case of Anambra? grin
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Mgbadike80: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
highmood: Anu agulu, noro eba ka ogodo Peter Obi naekpuchi gi Anya. O kita ka chiboro? Nwanana GA cho ife me. Oge adiro.
who ever wrote this for u is not from anambra state nor is he that fluent in the language. True sons of the soil will recognise themselves whenever we meet online.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Mgbadike80: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
who ever wrote this for u is not from anambra state nor is he that fluent in the language. True sons of the soil will recognise themselves whenever we meet online. Ur a marijuana farmer in osun.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by chocopearl(f): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
VICTORCIZA: ANAMBRA IS FOR APGA.anyi bu ndi Anambra.APGA BU UGWU ANYI,APGA BU EBUBE ANYI.we will vote Apga for continuety.KOKOROKOO chi efo o o o o

Pls say dat for urself alone and dnt drag ndi Anambra into it. If u reside in dat state u'll know dat different gathering of pple, onitsha main market included rejected Obiano/Obi/Apga within dis week dat jst ended. They were all rooting for NGIGE. Ur apga gov. Said dat no election campaign will be held in market places pls ask him what Obiano was doing in onitsha main market. Did i mention Peter's bill board saga wit Ifeanyi uba.
Why wont peter obi leave Anambra politics, is 8yrs nt enough for him?? I see he stands to gain a lot if his ''boy'' wins dat is why nov 16 election is a do or die affair for OBI.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by CharliParker: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
VOTE NGIGE, Anambra be wise, shine your eyes and Vote wisely APC have the best Govnors in Nigeria and I asure u that Ngige will be among the BEST. Thanks
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Kingsley1000(m): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
chocopearl:

Pls say dat for urself alone and dnt drag ndi Anambra into it. If u reside in dat state u'll know dat different gathering of pple, onitsha main market included rejected Obiano/Obi/Apga within dis week dat jst ended. They were all rooting for NGIGE. Ur apga gov. Said dat no election campaign will be held in market places pls ask him what Obiano was doing in onitsha main market. Did i mention Peter's bill board saga wit Ifeanyi uba.
Why wont peter obi leave Anambra politics, is 8yrs nt enough for him?? I see he stands to gain a lot if his ''boy'' wins dat is why nov 16 election is a do or die affair for OBI.
U CAN SAY THAT AGAIN
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by emeraldlife: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
Am a true anambarian.
I must say that peter obi failed in all ramification except education and political stability.
Notwithstanding, the three notable candidates ( Ngige, Obiano and ifeanyi Uba ) are all wonderful candidates. I just pray that God will guide the hearts and wisdom of my fellow anambarian to vote for a candidate who understand the need of the people and who committed to fulfilling his promise.

Let us vote wisely.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Mgbadike80: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Anambra is the least infected state under peter obi and will continue to be under apga. All the apc states have run their states into serious debt according to the cbn financial health of state report that was posted on nairaland. Tinubu and ngige will run us into a debt that our children and grand children will inherit.

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Chino72: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by creativemusic: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by nnekaregy(f): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
Vote for Willie Obiano, vote for a tested administrator. He retired at the top of his career, not many can achieve that. It is time we stop recycling leaders, let us test new grounds.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by crackhouse(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
maximunimpact: @OP pls which party and candidate are u supporting?
he is playing partisan politics.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
highmood: And when the so called "politiftians" failed to,put things right do you expect a med doc with a good skill to rot away in the med section why his ppl suffers?

I said y didn't he standardize health care in anambra since he is a doc.
Enugu health system experienced a touch when chimaroke was there, Parklane comes to mind, same with health centers.
But it took the ' politician', Obi to renovate and build health centers where necessary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief-Judge, Umezulike And Aneke Accused Of Forgery And Fraud / REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing / NNPP Wins Kumbotso House Of Reps In Court Of Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.