Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? (1546 Views)

What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) / What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? / Y Do U Guyz Like Grabn Ur Gf Bottom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by seunaboaba(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
pls, i need a honesty answer....
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
What do you mean 'surprise'?
Didn't you know when you were pumping the belle without protection? angry
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by Tarelove(m): 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
Na story you they fine after You don Bleep her finish you they mad?
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by seunaboaba(m): 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
alutacontinua: What do you mean 'surprise'?
Didn't you know when you were pumping the belle without protection? angry
nt lyk dat. if d gal got pregnant by mistake (even with protection). is dat a surprise?.... am jst asking hw guyz will react to that kind of situation.... shay u knw knw say condom dey break?
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by seunaboaba(m): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
Tarelove: Waitin be surprise? You nor Bleep her?
boss, if ur gf get belle nw, wetin u go do?
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
seunaboaba: nt lyk dat. if d gal got pregnant by mistake (even with protection). is dat a surprise?.... am jst asking hw guyz will react to that kind of situation.... shay u knw knw say condom dey break?

So far as u did d tin, der's nothing surprising about it again. KAPUT?
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by buoye1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
U go go share testimony 4 church
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by Boll2010: 12:49am On Nov 03, 2013
Have always tell this to people....abortion aint as bad the way people portray it......why bring a kid to the world when you aint ready to be a father....when you've got notn.......now you don't love her....you keep her cuz of the belle....n you get to be living together,you see sweet girl,u leave ur wife alone n say na only belle u go collect its wrong...you can't traumatize the lady's career,or maybe you leave her at her early stage,then you jeopardize her to a single woman,which turns to problematic think....so abeg ABORT THE KID.......but get an expert in hospital,not some crude way or quack doc.
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by Ziggyzito(m): 1:33am On Nov 03, 2013
You're meant to be virgins oh grin
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by emeka94(m): 1:58am On Nov 03, 2013
Its like am sperming abi spamming NL with my comments but I dey happy say I make front page.
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by emeka94(m): 2:00am On Nov 03, 2013
In olamide's voice-- stupidity is taking over me
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by emeka94(m): 2:00am On Nov 03, 2013
God works in mysterious way.!!. If na me I go bounce on top the girl immediately n f**** d hell out of her so that I can give her extra belle or make the babies become twins. After I go carry her go show my mama.

Lmao

But like seriously u shld have used protection and please try and be civil and understanding with the girl shez probably as surprised as u are. But if u can't care for d child, I suggest u take boll2010's advice.

I no want say d thing directly in case oga JC and his Father(oluwa)change their mind and decide to come this night. But am sure u knw what am talking of
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by ireneidiva(f): 5:45am On Nov 03, 2013
Boll2010: Have always tell this to people....abortion aint as bad the way people portray it......why bring a kid to the world when you aint ready to be a father....when you've got notn.......now you don't love her....you keep her cuz of the belle....n you get to be living together,you see sweet girl,u leave ur wife alone n say na only belle u go collect its wrong...you can't traumatize the lady's career,or maybe you leave her at her early stage,then you jeopardize her to a single woman,which turns to problematic think....so abeg ABORT THE KID.......but get an expert in hospital,not some crude way or quack doc.

if you know you are not ready for the responsibility, just dont have s.ex! Anything can go wrong during abortion even if its done in the best hospital! Its illegal by the way so only a quack will do it!

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by ireneidiva(f): 5:47am On Nov 03, 2013
Op, its no suprise! U had s.ex! Congrats, you are a papa, now do the right thing.
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by Exponental(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2013
There is no such thing as surprise belle. Even if d cd got turn, u definitely knew prior 2 ur surprise claims, so start preparing ahead!
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2013
seunaboaba: pls, i need a [b] honesty [/b]answer....
PL£āS£ ©āÑ Sōm£ōÑ£ g£τ m£ āÑτí-gßāgāúÑ. undecided
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2013
Oh boi,enjoy ur surprise o! Na dat kian suprise dey produce enterprise. Happy Father's Day grin
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2013
Idowuogbo: Oh boi,enjoy ur surprise o! Na dat kian suprise dey produce enterprise. Happy Father's Day grin
grin grin grin
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2013
Monstertrucks: PL£āS£ ©āÑ Sōm£ōÑ£ g£τ m£ āÑτí-gßāgāúÑ. undecided
Wots dis nonsense? Change font joor
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wots dis nonsense? Change font joor
ⓜⓐⓓⓐⓜ ⓘⓓⓞⓦⓤ, ⓦⓗⓨ ⓘ'ⓜ ⓘ ⓐⓛⓦⓐⓨⓢ ⓢⓔⓔⓘⓝⓖ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨ.... ⓖⓞ ⓣⓞ ⓒⓗⓤⓡⓒⓗ ⓞⓗ.ⓖⓞ ⓣⓞ ⓒⓗⓤⓡⓒⓗ. undecided undecided
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2013
ôýâ çHâÑgë THë FôÑT FôR më Ñâ. undecided
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by Boll2010: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2013
ireneidiva:
if you know you are not ready for the responsibility, just dont have s.ex! Anything can go wrong during abortion even if its done in the best hospital! Its illegal by the way so only a quack will do it!
young lady,abortion is not as bad the way you see it....I understand you a lady,so you have this strong resisting spirit to abortion,,,,,,,,but It will help a lot in this case cuz his better aborting an unwanted baby rather than saying cuz you didn't use protection,then you should birth the baby.......don't breed a baby you can't answer to his/her calls
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by Dygeasy(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2013
That Shii Aint Funny At All...

My GF Once Told Me She Was Feeling Somehow Some Days After We Did The Do. She Started Telling Me Symptoms We Learned In Elementary Health-Science. Omo Google Received Visitor That Day. I Began Searching For Stuffs Like;

How Soon Can A Woman Concieve?

How Late Is Too Late To Abort?

How Many Days Will It Take An Egg To Get Fertilized.

Side-Effects Of Abortion. I Couldn't Eat. I Was Just Walking Up And Down The House.

I Started Wishing God Had Made Me Infertile That Day.

lt Was All A Sham Sha.

Surprise Gini. I'd First Run Away. gringringrin

The Kind Sweat Wey Go Cover You For Under AC. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by haitto99(m): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2013
mehn....wld be si happy but at d same time, am nt ready to father a child
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by haitto99(m): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2013
mehn....wld be so happy but at d same time, am nt ready to father a child
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2013
seunaboaba: nt lyk dat. if d gal got pregnant by mistake (even with protection). is dat a surprise?.... am jst asking hw guyz will react to that kind of situation.... shay u knw knw say condom dey break?
nobody told u condom wuz 100% efficient?.....if ur old enough 2 have sex,u shld be old enuff 2 be a father....welcom 2 fatherhood smiley
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2013
Jst ask 4 ha aus address,make u go pay bride price#simple!
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
Boll2010: young lady,abortion is not as bad the way you see it....I understand you a lady,so you have this strong resisting spirit to abortion,,,,,,,,but It will help a lot in this case cuz his better aborting an unwanted baby rather than saying cuz you didn't use protection,then you should birth the baby.......don't breed a baby you can't answer to his/her calls
what are you trying to say If you aint ready to hv children, y have sex?? Like you don't know d consequences? D main aim of sex is for procreation...u aint ready to be a father but you are ready to hv sex, smh.....don't you know a single abortion can render a woman barren forever?

The bottom line is , stop preaching abortion... if you aint ready to be a parent, then abstain
Re: What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? by seunaboaba(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dygeasy: That Shii Aint Funny At All...

My GF Once Told Me She Was Feeling Somehow Some Days After We Did The Do. She Started Telling Me Symptoms We Learned In Elementary Health-Science. Omo Google Received Visitor That Day. I Began Searching For Stuffs Like;

How Soon Can A Woman Concieve?

How Late Is Too Late To Abort?

How Many Days Will It Take An Egg To Get Fertilized.

Side-Effects Of Abortion. I Couldn't Eat. I Was Just Walking Up And Down The House.

I Started Wishing God Had Made Me Infertile That Day.

lt Was All A Sham Sha.

Surprise Gini. I'd First Run Away. gringringrin

The Kind Sweat Wey Go Cover You For Under AC. cheesy
lol

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest Another DPO For Rap!ng A Lady In His Office / The Rest Of The Image Will Make You Laugh Hard / Love Can Be Unconditional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.