Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name (22174 Views)

Which is most ideal to use?"IJN,In Jesus name or In the name of Jesus christ" / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Miracles In Jesus Name - Crippled Leg Grows Out (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by tpia5: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
These people are going mental.

Reduce your monitoring and spying on other people for goodness sake!

You are getting too ridiculous, this is aseni se ara e.

You see someone doing something, no matter how innocuous, you start mocking the person or start posting sanctimonious crap telling them they shouldnt do it, meanwhile you yourself are getting crazier by the day due to your unnatural behaviour.

Everything is not a crime, get that into your thick heads you sorry set of homo sapiens!
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Codedboy1: 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
oga which of d jesus, navas or which one
it's JESUS CHRIST
B specific when calling jesus even when praying..
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by salubrious(f): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
who told u so...HIS NAME has d power 2 deliver nd save. I can imagine likes of u shouting blood of Jesus wen in danger...shioorr!
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by doofanc: 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
JustifiedChild: sorry o but please don't come here and confuse others. You can use both the blood and you can use the name for repelling attacks. Any one you use, God will still hear your prayer as long as you have faith..they do not have limited or specific purposes. Stop misleading people.

madam i think you r d one who should stop misleading ppl.

where in the NT did u see saints pleading the Blood in d face of danger? if u've been doing it, stop cuz u r misusing that precious, priceless gift.

The blood of Jesus has power all right, but, like dhtml ritly said, its for a spcific purpose, the forgiveness of sin. Eph 2:13, Rev 1:5, etc.

If a Christian is looking for protection, it is The NAME OF JESUS that you use.

1 Like

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by pastormustwac: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
tpia@:

You see someone doing something, no matter how innocuous, you start mocking the person or start posting sanctimonious crap telling them they shouldnt do it, meanwhile you yourself are getting crazier by the day due to your unnatural behaviour.

Everything is not a crime, get that into your thick heads you sorry set of homo sapiens!

Tpia never ceases to amuse you - better leave these bunch of mad-as-march-hare people, them no fit change

salubrious: who told u so...HIS NAME has d power 2 deliver nd save. I can imagine likes of u shouting blood of Jesus wen in danger...shioorr!
The blood will do nothing for you when you are in danger - except maybe to hasten your death
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by pastormustwac: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
JustifiedChild: sorry o but please don't come here and confuse others. You can use both the blood and you can use the name for repelling attacks. Any one you use, God will still hear your prayer as long as you have faith..they do not have limited or specific purposes. Stop misleading people.
Na olodo you be, you no dey read bible - who told you to shout blood of Jesus when in Danger? You no fit differentiate between blood of Jesus and name of Jesus? Illiterate Christians!
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by pastormustwac: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
aManFromMars:
Lol, no o. I decided to drop the muskeeto moniker. I don suck blood tire. Na mars i base now. grin
Hehehe, i thought all them annunaki and nephilims don colonize mars? hope say them no dey disturb you for there sha? I shall soon join you for there jare - all these bunch of pirated christians don dey tire me jare (we need to deport them to pluto or mercury) - na why i quietly resign for this board be that.
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by pastormustwac: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
jmoore:

Preach.

I thought you were only into coding.
Your head dey there.
Coding is one aspect of life, i know one or two things about spirituality as well - but i am a christian by choice and not by force - so i sabi some basic bible doctrines.

And i will rather say Jesus calmly when in danger, some may shout Jesus Christ, some may say In Jesus Name, in the name of Jesus, some may say in the name of Christ, Messiah, T Adonai, Yehushua etc, it does not matter because God is telepathic, prescient and all that.

So what matters is the state of the mind and the personal relationship with God. The actual words said as far as i know does not really matter (as far as i know), He understands all languages and knows all our thoughts as well (Omniscient), so in case you dont know He knows what IJN means, him sabi waka pass, in fact he knows that this post does not affect the price of garri in the market and all that.

And he knows that i only stepped into this thread because i was alarmed - when i learnt that people are using the blood of Jesus when in danger?

Where did this practice come from i wonder?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by esiri4jesu(m): 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
when you read, do you say IJN or in JESUS name
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by fabolakers(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
I Made front Page. That's Cool. grin grin grin
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Ochek: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
aManFromMars: Funny thing is the Jewish rebel that was hung on a cross never bore the name JESUS.. there's no power in that name.. wink

This is definatly an ANTI- CHRIST.
May u be redeemed to be called saved In JESUS' name! Amen!!!
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by obithegreat(m): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]People go to very great in typing long prayers, emotional and sentimental messages, only to end with the initials of the most important person who ensures that the prayers are answered is referred to with initials! Same thing with "christmas, replaced with 'xmas'" or Jesus with "jeez" or "GOD with gosh"! Imagine where someone changes your name and addresses you with your initials!

1 Like

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Ochek: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
pastormustwac:
Coding is one aspect of life, i know one or two things about spirituality as well - but i am a christian by choice and not by force - so i sabi some basic bible doctrines.

And i will rather say Jesus calmly when in danger, some may shout Jesus Christ, some may say In Jesus Name, in the name of Jesus, some may say in the name of Christ, Messiah, T Adonai, Yehushua etc, it does not matter because God is telepathic, prescient and all that.

So what matters is the state of the mind and the personal relationship with God. The actual words said as far as i know does not really matter (as far as i know), He understands all languages and knows all our thoughts as well (Omniscient), so in case you dont know He knows what IJN means, him sabi waka pass, in fact he knows that this post does not affect the price of garri in the market and all that.

And he knows that i only stepped into this thread because i was alarmed - when i learnt that people are using the blood of Jesus when in danger?

Where did this practice come from i wonder?

I couldn't ve agreed more. Nontheless, this ppl obtain mercies at such times. Just as u rightly pointed out, He sees our hrt and know we re totally dependent on him at such times. However, a matured Christian should know berra as u May not fall into the same Level of grace as d baby Christian.
After all is said and done, we all still live by His Grace and Mercy!
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by pastormustwac: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ochek:

This is definatly an ANTI- CHRIST.
May u be redeemed to be called saved In JESUS' name! Amen!!!
^^^You are wrong, he is not antichrist as you say it. You have no idea what antichrist is - though you will claim you know, but your ignorance is apparent.
Atheist, Antichrist, Satan are not synonymous - you christians of nowadays are careless in your use of words - lets hope your words wont stand against you on the day of judgment. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Judgement shall begin in the house of God, and all you pirated christians shall burn first!! Except you quickly repent and change your ways.

Hope say my tongue is not too sharp here. . . . . .
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by pastormustwac: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ochek:

I couldn't ve agreed more. Nontheless, this ppl obtain mercies at such times. Just as u rightly pointed out, He sees our hrt and know we re totally dependent on him at such times. However, a matured Christian should know berra as u May not fall into the same Level of grace as d baby Christian.
After all is said and done, we all still live by His Grace and Mercy!
You are correct on this count.
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by chegson: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
fabolakers: Don't use IJN to Replace In Jesus Name because when you get attacked, you don't expect to say the Blood of J and expect something to happen. His name is Jesus and that's a Name above all names so next time you think about using IJN after sharing a Prayer with someone especially on social networks, think about that because I don't think you can command anything when you keep screaming IJN. Happy Sunday to Everybody and Make sure you pray for our Lovely Country Nigeria because there is no place like Home.

Lord Jesus, be merciful unto me. Forgive me of my wrongdoing In Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by tpia5: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
As long as the demons being addressed understand the meaning, the op should sit his jobless and crazy bottom down and stop taking panadol on their behalf.

Not like its the horrible english we see on nl everyday!

And if you werent so ignorant and loco, you should ask yourselves what the cross stands for, as well as fish!
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by LibertyRep: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hendrixtzee: honestly, I try to respect the belief of others no matter the race,religion or geographical location. If u happily say u r an atheist or wateva sch of thought, I av no problem wt dt. But I am a Christian, I choose to remain a Christian, I av inner convictions supportive of me being a proud Christian. I wld appreciate if u stop acting so wild n respect our beliefs as Christians... Finally, I wldnt bother u wt sermons, I pray u meet good Christians that wld affect u positively

I'm kind of surprised to read a christian or any other imported religion practitioner preaching respect for other religions because that has been the trademark of these foreign religions. They openly and publicly demonize and ridicule other faiths apart from theirs especially the traditional faiths.
Like the guy u quoted rightly observed, the true name is Yeshua.
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Ochek: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
DJDOLA: And who told u guys dat....dat d name jesus is powerful....if u think d name is power can u guys pls use d name 2 stop d eclipse of d sun dat will occur today....the name u shouted till BH kill u...and d name can not save u

Watch wat u say for ve traded this path and regreted it.
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by specco(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
When you are attacked by the dark kingdom and all you can say is 'IJN I bind you' the devil would laugh and say 'JESUS I know, Paul I know, but who is 'J' ? He would pounce on you and make a mince meat of you. Nothing replaces that all powerful name JESUS in full. It is feared in the spirit world.
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by tyson55(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
tpia@:

Here she goes again... What is madam tpia saying ?
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by gbigbega: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
Do you know the Devil is doing everything to wipe out the name of Jesus or Christ from us. people have started using IJN now. that how the word christ started disappearing from words like Christmas, now they call it Xmas, crossing out the Christ with an X. Christian are now called Xtian too. this is because these names has something to do with power of our Lord Jesus Christ over the devil. I don't see any body calling Christopher xtopher or Christy xty because they are just human name and it has no spiritual significance.

You might say its only used for sms but don't be deceived. Xmas was use as an letter abbreviation initially, now people literally call it Xmas and not Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by LadyH(f): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
aManFromMars: Funny thing is the Jewish rebel that was hung on a cross never bore the name JESUS.. there's no power in that name.. wink
na diz kain pipo dey scream "Jesus!!!" wen sth do dem unexpectedly. humans.
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by dangiwa09(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
fabolakers: Don't use IJN to Replace In Jesus Name because when you get attacked, you don't expect to say the Blood of J and expect something to happen. His name is Jesus and that's a Name above all names so next time you think about using IJN after sharing a Prayer with someone especially on social networks, think about that because I don't think you can command anything when you keep screaming IJN. Happy Sunday to Everybody and Make sure you pray for our Lovely Country Nigeria because there is no place like Home.

That's your own interpretation. The truth is; God looks at the heart of man/woman, and NOT if you used abbreviation or not. And God bestows His mercies, love and blessings on us by His grace and through the Sacrifice of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Not by our righteousness, nor on if we used abbreviation of His name or not. Please stop all these fallacious doctrines and preachings you people come up with.
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Mykel4God(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Alryt,thanks 2 u
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by jevic(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
Good write up.
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by spacechuks(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
doofanc:

madam i think you r d one who should stop misleading ppl.

where in the NT did u see saints pleading the Blood in d face of danger? if u've been doing it, stop cuz u r misusing that precious, priceless gift.

The blood of Jesus has power all right, but, like dhtml ritly said, its for a spcific purpose, the forgiveness of sin. Eph 2:13, Rev 1:5, etc.

If a Christian is looking for protection, it is The NAME OF JESUS that you use.
I will disagree with you,it is written in the book of rev-they overcame with the blood of the lamb(Jesus Christ) and with the words of their testimony.I must not forget to add that most christain pray without using the full name Jesus christ,they just §a̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ In Jesus name,An occultic man confessed that Jesus as a name is beared in spain, rome etc but nobody has ever bear the name christ and he divulge that the name Jesus doesn't pull much weight as the full name Jesus Christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ever Had A Close Shave With Death? / Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas / Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.