Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name (22173 Views)

Which is most ideal to use?"IJN,In Jesus name or In the name of Jesus christ" / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Miracles In Jesus Name - Crippled Leg Grows Out (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by gtkay(f): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
@op I beg to differ, people dnt ijn as spelt it is read as in Jesus name...u are just being too ****
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Bruno3000(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
aManFromMars: Funny thing is the Jewish rebel that was hung on a cross never bore the name JESUS.. there's no power in that name.. wink
wow u get mind. Men like u r either possessd of d devil or simply lost souls. Even d devil acknowledges the person and name of "Jesus"
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by pastormustwac: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
spacechuks: I will disagree with you,it is written in the book of rev-they overcame with the blood of the lamb(Jesus Christ) and with the words of their testimony.I must not forget to add that most christain pray without using the full name Jesus christ,they just §a̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ In Jesus name,An occultic man confessed that Jesus as a name is beared in spain, rome etc but nobody has ever bear the name christ and he divulge that the name Jesus doesn't pull much weight as the full name Jesus Christ
The blood of Jesus will overcome satan because it is for the forgiveness of sins. Once sin has been forgiven, Satan's power is destroyed. Testimony gives glory to God, and so these two elements are important in defeating the devil.

But now, are you giving credence to the world of an occultic man?? Is that scriptural? And are you proud of yourself as a christian for quoting an occultic man
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Dannylux: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nowadays people abbreviate everything and It's becoming a big problem in our society.
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by biggiedol: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
Let me make it clear to you OP, the name Jesus is used everywhere and we also have earthly being bearing the name, so if you want to make that name effective when you pray, then it has to be IN JESUS CHRIST name and not in IN JESUS name cos we have many Jesus, so be informed .
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by LordReed(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dannylux: Nowadays people abbreviate everything and It's becoming a big problem in our society.

I didn't know abbreviations is what is causing plane crash or bad roads or poor electricity supply or even the robberies and killings. Omo abbreviation badt gan o!

1 Like

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
But i believe you cant be praying for someone physically and use IJN since its a social network, the receiver will always interpret your IJN to in jesus name, its just simple... Your belief shall set you free they say... That's my view though
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by fabolakers(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
gbigbega: Do you know the Devil is doing everything to wipe out the name of Jesus or Christ from us. people have started using IJN now. that how the word christ started disappearing from words like Christmas, now they call it Xmas, crossing out the Christ with an X. Christian are now called Xtian too. this is because these names has something to do with power of our Lord Jesus Christ over the devil. I don't see any body calling Christopher xtopher or Christy xty because they are just human name and it has no spiritual significance.

You might say its only used for sms but don't be deceived. Xmas was use as an letter abbreviation initially, now people literally call it Xmas and not Christmas.
1000 Likes for this.
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by ceejay80s(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: IJN
mod.. See muslim man dey joke wîth sensitíve talk, íf na mohammed person take joke, mods go dey bann us
ì hate dem and ìts my right
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by farem: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: IJN
[color=#990000]
The Adam's Ant.
The AdamAnt!
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by SalC: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
ceejay80s: mod.. See muslim man dey joke wîth sensitíve talk, íf na mohammed person take joke, mods go dey bann us
ì hate dem and ìts my right
Alfa is a satanist not muslim.
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Oviwanu(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
May God deliver you. Jesus is lord and he lives forever.
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by honeycandy(f): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
aManFromMars: Funny thing is the Jewish rebel that was hung on a cross never bore the name JESUS.. there's no power in that name.. wink

Jesus loves you still.
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by tobnical(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
That's true! Tho funny!
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Elvishard(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
u sound exertly like those Ancient dudes who said translation of bible to English version is blasphemy
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by macof(m): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
Lol so many ignorant Africans.

I hope u know that "Jesus" wasn't the name of the Jew you worship.

That name "Jesus" has no power, even his real name also doesn't have any power.
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by macof(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Bruno3000: wow u get mind. Men like u r either possessd of d devil or simply lost souls. Even d devil acknowledges the person and name of "Jesus"

Devil doesn't know any "Jesus"
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by AbiolaFolajimi: 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
10Q v.much & remain blessed. but is name is not just JESUS is JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Ernestybaba: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
U talk as a muslim dat u are, his name may not hav power in ur life but my life revoloves in his name. Take it or liv it, Jesus Christ is Lord[b]
U talk as a muslim dat u are, his name may not hav power in ur life but my life revoloves in his name. Take it or liv it, Jesus Christ is Lord[/b]
U talk as a muslim dat u are, his name may not hav power in ur life but my life revoloves in his name. Take it or liv it, Jesus Christ is Lord
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by katakara: 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
I pray they listen and adjust IJN
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Ayatullah(m): 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
fabolakers: Don't use IJN to Replace In Jesus Name because when you get attacked, you don't expect to say the Blood of J and expect something to happen. His name is Jesus and that's a Name above all names so next time you think about using IJN after sharing a Prayer with someone especially on social networks, think about that because I don't think you can command anything when you keep screaming IJN. Happy Sunday to Everybody and Make sure you pray for our Lovely Country Nigeria because there is no place like Home.

His name is NOT Jesus! That is the REAL Truth. Jesus is a Jew and his tongue is ARAMAIC. It is the Lazy and perverted English people that gave him the name JESUS. Make your research and you will know the truth. So IJN or JESUS means nothing. Sorry that the Christians have been FOOLED for ages! You cannot corrupt someone's name just because you cannot pronounce it.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by mondi2: 12:05am On Nov 04, 2013
Bros, dat is a good advice. God bless u.
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by tpia5: 12:42am On Nov 04, 2013
Ayatullah:

His name is NOT Jesus! That is the REAL Truth. Jesus is a Jew and his tongue is ARAMAIC. It is the Lazy and perverted English people that gave him the name JESUS. Make your research and you will know the truth. So IJN or JESUS means nothing. Sorry that the Christians have been FOOLED for ages! You cannot corrupt someone's name just because you cannot pronounce it.

you sound like olaadegbu, are you an alternate moniker?
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by pastormustwac: 1:02am On Nov 04, 2013
Even when they change monikers we can still find them, i think you are right sista
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Fhemmmy: 5:27am On Nov 04, 2013
Thanks for the eye opener . . . .
Even the devil will be laughing cos that is a name that he has no clue about . . . In Jesus' Name is irreplaceable
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by salubrious(f): 6:15am On Nov 04, 2013
Fhemmmy: Thanks for the eye opener . . . .
Even the devil will be laughing cos that is a name that he has no clue about . . . In Jesus' Name is irreplaceable
Do nt b deceived if u'r a christian...dz z NL nd nt a church. Translatin Hebrew 2 English was neccessary 4 beta communicatn nd mayb u avn't ad an encounta, d name JESUS CHRIST wrkz.

1 Like

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Ptoocool(m): 6:56am On Nov 04, 2013

There's Power Mighty in the Blood..
There's Power Mighty in the Blood of Jesus Christ..
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2013
Ayatullah:

Gosh!!! I so much dislike muslims who do this. They set out looking for errors in the bible when the quran is far much worse, stupid and evil than the bible.

What difference does it make weather he is called Jesus or his original jewish name? If those who call him JESUS believe he answers them when they call him that name, what is your problem? How is it your headache?

This guy says christian call him JESUS which isn't his real Jewish name, yet he calls him prophet ISA. Is ISA his real jewish name?

Muslims are the greatest hypocrites on earth. For every accusation they give the bible, the quran is guilty of the same
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by drealdoc89(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I just can't help it when typing on mobile. sad

me too.
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Dee60: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2013
The best posting in NL in a while. It is great to write the name of JESUS in full. There is power in that name. I support this move and commend the promoter. God bless you. I have always disliked this particular abbreviation. Please let us pray in the name of Jesus and write that name in FULL.
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by khattab02: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2013
rationalmind:

Gosh!!! I so much dislike muslims who do this. They set out looking for errors in the bible when the quran is far much worse, stupid and evil than the bible.

What difference does it make weather he is called Jesus or his original jewish name? If those who call him JESUS believe he answers them when they call him that name, what is your problem? How is it your headache?

This guy says christian call him JESUS which isn't his real Jewish name, yet he calls him prophet ISA. Is ISA his real jewish name?

Muslims are the greatest hypocrites on earth. For every accusation they give the bible, the quran is guilty of the same
lol. I dey laff.funny post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ever Had A Close Shave With Death? / Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas / Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.