Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (628922 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bimsusy(f): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Happy Sunday to u all. Wishing u all a fruitful week. Dis is my wonuola design.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
YemtopVentures: I have always check in but since there is nothing to say or add, I keep watching
@ Onose, the days are numbered so be strong- 1st trimester
Thank u yemtop. Am trying o. The thing dey show me. Up 2day down 2moro. It is well o.
chiomzylala: my darling, it is well. This kind health issues na good one. May God give you the grace and His strength to complete this journey. It is well with you.
Thanks darl. I shall overcome.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2014
ibiboss: Weldone pple in d aous, I just joined today. Op am welcome. Kudos to our teacher and I hope I will catch up with time. I will like to teach ball bead. Thanks
wc ma
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
ucheody: Yes I used it n I tink it worked.but I asked wot d logic was in d sequence.how do I space out? Den does it av to b 8 wires can it be more or less? And how do I make it smooth with oiut it squeezing? Any tip on dat ? Chiomsy
You can use it on drawplate
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Beadslady I dunno hw to use dat. Stil a learner here. So if I buy kumi disc will I also buy draw plate? These tools are quite pricey sha

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by MaryamTanya(f): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Pls, wen wud our next class be. I think some pple have submitted their previous work. Am sorry if I seem to be in a rush its because of my enthusiasm to learn designs I don't knw.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
ucheody: Beadslady I dunno hw to use dat. Stil a learner here. So if I buy kumi disc will I also buy draw plate? These tools are quite pricey sha

It's not a must for u to get a draw plate. Omose has explain how to improvise draw plate. Go through the previous pages, u will get it there
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chiomzylala(f): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
ucheody: Beadslady I dunno hw to use dat. Stil a learner here. So if I buy kumi disc will I also buy draw plate? These tools are quite pricey sha
. The draw plate is just a flat plate with many different holes wc hv different sizes. Just pass whatever u want to straighten tru the various hole until u get to the hole that cannot accomodate the stuff that's all
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
good evening house, our next class will be starting by Wednesday. the materials we will need include: pipe beads, sand beads, .25fishing line and a beading needle.

5 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 12, 2014
Hello peep, dis is a great opportunity for you to be your own boss,by learning how to make gorgeous beads,4 more info add justlanded classy wears and services: 2308730A whatsapp line 08171901908. Limited space so hurry to register for your today

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 12, 2014
Hello peep, dis is a great opportunity for you to be your own boss,by learning how to make gorgeous beads,4 more info add justlanded classy wears and services: 2308730A whatsapp line 08171901908. Limited space so hurry to register for yours today

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2014
Yes,you will buy a draw plate
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
Rhukie: good evening house, our next class will be starting by Wednesday. the materials we will need include: pipe beads, sand beads, .25fishing line and a beading needle.
Tx boss
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
kudos to all our lecturers n to mama toynex.God bless u all including d students.dear re sum of my works.@mama onose how re u n d baby doin .I miss u all chifruitful,chomzy n ordas too numerous to mention

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
You can sell your works to people around the world on www.gidilink.com and earn real dollars via PayPal.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
Subscribing . . .

I Am a newbie so small small o! embarassed

Where do I start from pls?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by douxange(f): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
A very special thank you to all the lecturers here. May God's blessings surround you always. I've been following this thread but have been unable to do any practice due to my location and inability to get materials. I'm in Abuja for a short time and need help in getting materials. Please anyone with advice on where I can get materials in Abuja will be most helpful. Thank you.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
jaybee3 shocked shocked shocked
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by jaybee3(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
Subscribing

I need to make me lady some rythm making beads...

Hope i'm in the right class?

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2014

U don't have to.it's optional so don't get scared, u can improvise it.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
Lol ok outstanding
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2014
jaybee3: Subscribing

I need to make me lady some rythm making beads...

Hope i'm in the right class?

Whats that?

We are making necklaces, earings etc here grin grin

Where are the teachers o? grin grin grin I want to leran to make something like this;

(jaybee3 are you ready for this?)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by jaybee3(m): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2014
chaircover:

Whats that?

We are making necklaces, earings etc here grin grin

Where are the teachers o? grin grin grin I want to leran to make something like this;

(jaybee3 are you ready for this?)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2014
jaybee3:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Let the teachers catch you . . . .

You are in the wrong class o!
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2014
hello everyone, our will start by 1 pm. please get your material ready

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by cheneracheal(f): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2014
Good morning Lecturer, i have set my materials since yesterday night ooo. Thank You and God bless us
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rhukie: hello everyone, our will start by 1 pm. please get your material ready
Please ma which one is pipe beads. I have other things but don't know what is pipe beads. Thank you.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
chaircover: Subscribing . . .

I Am a newbie so small small o! embarassed

Where do I start from pls?
Aunty CC please this one is for smallies like us.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Neimzzy: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
I am new here and ready to learn all about bead making
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
Icherishu:
Please ma which one is pipe beads. I have other things but don't know what is pipe beads. Thank you.
it is a long shiny cylindrical shaped bead. I would upload the pic of it but I am having difficulty uploading pix
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
Icherishu:
Aunty CC please this one is for smallies like us.

Thanks dear

Where is the list of things we need to buy and what are we making?

Please teachers have some mercy on us newbies who joined late . . adult education thinz embarassed grin

Someone help o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.