Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (628569 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
ucheody: D stuff dat says "advertise here". Mayb its my fone dunno. Bt nice blog. Waiiting fr d tutorials
its ur phone. Tx for d observation. I will activate d mobile version by Monday
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by FruitfulSparkles(f): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
TOYNEX: its ur phone. Tx for d observation. I will activate d mobile version by Monday
plz activiate oh. Na only fone i get oh nd it was damn slow no b ur fault oh na my fone. Happy bday in advance oh! Mumy Toynex.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by FruitfulSparkles(f): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
Our aeroplane don land oh! Tanx mumy Toynex greater days ahead. Men[male n female even kings] shall seek afta u soon.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chiomzylala(f): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Tnx toynex. Pls NOTE, d 20 or so 25 inch wires will be 8 in number. So we'll use 8 bobbins or spools
4. Take one bobbin, pass the wire on one bobbin or spool tru d centre hole and pass tru Num 31 on d kumihimo disc
Do d same to Numbers 2, 5, 8, 15, 18, 21 and 24. Making 8 wires on d disk.
Tie together the tip of d wires in the middle of d disc. Ie d wires that passed tru d circular hole in d center. Hang any object that has weight to the knotted wires. I prefer to use 0.9mm wire to form a hanger and then hang a bunch of keys on it
Now:-
Move the wires accordingly
31 to 15, 15 to 31
2 to 18, 18 to 2
8 to 24, 24 to 8
5 to 21, 21 to 5
Do this repeatedly till the wires cannot no longer b braided. Pull out of d disc, twist together and cut off un braided wire.
NOTE: u can mix colours to ur taste.
U can either draw plate of leave d cord that way

To end it, use ur round nose to make a conical "stuff" (I don't know d name o. Pls toynex help me out here). Use ur uhu gum or my fav E6000 to join the cord to d conical stopper. Add a hanger/ hook and VOILA!!!!!! U're done. Make una kabash 4 Etisalat head o. Make I fit send pics

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Abahbee(f): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
chiomzylala: Tnx toynex. Pls NOTE, d 20 or so 25 inch wires will be 8 in number. So we'll use 8 bobbins or spools
4. Take one bobbin, pass the wire on one bobbin or spool tru d centre hole and pass tru Num 31 on d kumihimo disc
Tie together the tip of d wires in the middle of d disc. Ie d wires that passed tru d circular hole in d center. Hang any object that has weight to the knotted wires. I prefer to use 0.9mm wire to form a hanger and then hang a bunch of keys on it
31 to 15, 15 to 31
2 to 18, 18 to 2
8 to 24, 24 to 8
5 to 21, 21 to 5
Do this repeatedly till the wires cannot no longer b braided. Pull out of d disc, twist together and cut off un braided wire.

To end it, use ur round nose to make a conical "stuff" (I don't know d name o. Pls toynex help me out here). Use ur uhu gum or my fav E6000 to join the cord to d conical stopper. Add a hanger/ hook and VOILA!!!!!! U're done. Make una kabash 4 Etisalat head o. Make I fit send pics
weldone 4 ur efforts.Thanks.Etisalat make una park well oooO!
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by YemtopVentures(f): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
chiomzylala: Tnx toynex. Pls NOTE, d 20 or so 25 inch wires will be 8 in number. So we'll use 8 bobbins or spools
31 to 15, 15 to 31
2 to 18, 18 to 2
8 to 24, 24 to 8
5 to 21, 21 to 5

well done. hundred gbosa for u

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by FruitfulSparkles(f): 2:58am On Aug 03, 2014
Hbd mumy Toynex.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by sabitous(f): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2014
@chiomzylala, tanks a million for d tutorial and our able TOYNEX, happy birthday, wishing u d best in all ur doing. Seh our cake go reach my side sha.

3 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chiomzylala(f): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
;DHappy Birthday great PRINCIPAL TOYNEX. May God make u bigger. Make we see ur cake o. I don dey sharpen my bee since

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by afamgod(f): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
HBD selfless auntie toynex. Many many many ........... More........ Years to you. Be blessed always. Pls help me enjoy that cake, its my very first cake.

Nice blog you have there. I tried commenting but it kept writing in red 'i.d details could not be verified'. Pls am i the one not doing the right thing? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by phunmykay(f): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
Happy bday to u x 2
Happy bday to u toynex
Happy bday to u
Llnp ijn,more grace n direction fm God,u are blessed. Highly favoure, hundred hugs n kisses.
Pls no forget my cake

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
happy birthday to a selfless lady. May your years be long on earth, hip hip hip hurray,

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
God bless everyone that wished me A HAPPY BIRTHDAY both here on SMS, Whatsapp, BBM, by Call n on D Blog, I pray that the Good Lord we serve will engrave us all to celebrate more years of Fruitfulness and Prosperity on Earth. God's Blessing shall never depart from our life in Jesus Name.
Thanks to U all.
ucheody n others: mobile version activated on blog...

3 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
phunmykay: Happy bday to u x 2
Happy bday to u toynex
Happy bday to u
Llnp ijn,more grace n direction fm God,u are blessed. Highly favoure, hundred hugs n kisses.
Pls no forget my cake
Dancing..... Tx mum

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
afamgod: HBD selfless auntie toynex. Many many many ........... More........ Years to you. Be blessed always. Pls help me enjoy that cake, its my very first cake.

Nice blog you have there. I tried commenting but it kept writing in red 'i.d details could not be verified'. Pls am i the one not doing the right thing? Thanks
rectified
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Iya ibeji happy Sunday o. how body? hope dem don dey kick u small small
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by houseofjoy(f): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Happy birthday, mama Toynex. U are a blessing to your generation. We love u ma. Thanks for that blog ma but how do we use dat "comment as"?

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by houseofjoy(f): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
31 to 15, 15 to 31
2 to 18, 18 to 2
8 to 24, 24 to 8
5 to 21, 21 to 5

thanks for dis great lecture. My question is , do we pass d tip of d wires from under or from d top of d disc? If from d top, that means we are exchanging d wire together with d bobbins?

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Toluak: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Happy bday ma,age with grace.ure so much cherishd for this selfless service.U are one in a million.Wishing u many more yrs
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PRICPAL. I pray u shine to d very last. I trust u had fun

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Abahbee(f): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Birthday wishes to TOYNEX,May God bless you abundantly and unlimited,ur days shall be long on earth,with good health.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hbd Toynex many more years to u!
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
hapi birthday mama toynex...wullnp.hope am not too late from amenbaby
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SerenaT(f): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
HBD maam. Wishing you llnp in good health and in wealth. Igba odun,odun kan o.lots of love
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Deelola(f): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
happy birthday toynex,God bless you
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
happy birthday Toynex
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chiomzylala(f): 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
houseofjoy: thanks for dis great lecture. My question is , do we pass d tip of d wires from under or from d top of d disc? If from d top, that means we are exchanging d wire together with d bobbins?
wow good question. U'll pass it from d top. And yes,the wires are in d bobbins and so u'll exchange the wires together with them. My hand is holding d tiny wires @ d bottom of the disc also. And if u can see, I used gold and silver wires.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Odufah(f): 7:02am On Aug 04, 2014
Hapi bday.oga mi toynex sory it coming in late al d same,many more year to come

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chiomzylala(f): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2014
Please o. Make una submit una assignment o. Principal toynex drop by come share our cake o. Una well done ooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by PrincessAmeenah: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2014
HBD Toynex,LLNP.Sorry its coming late
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2014
na network hang d cake o @ chiomzy.
Tx everyone for ur love it means so much to me.
Newbies a beg make una never vex o network never allow make I upload today's class but I keep trying hope t get thru in reasonable time.

Oya oooo Submit ya work o every body

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
@Loveti,how are you doing? please i'm unable to read the email you sent to me.if you like you can add me on facebook.my username is
comfort b ize

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.