Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (628872 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by jenyblue: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
i don peep tire. u all are doing great job. pls permit me to join u after a long time of peepin as a guest. just registered. promise to abide by d rules.hope am free.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ProminentStar: 12:24am On Sep 06, 2014
ibiboss: Or this
thank you Madam Outstanding for the well explained tutorial. Madam Ibiboss, please how did you get ur round shape design as in the first picture and the three layered design as in the second pix u posted?
ps: assignment pictures on the way smiley
ibiboss: Or this
thank you Madam Outstanding for the well explained tutorial. Madam Ibiboss, please how did you get ur round shape design as in the first picture and the three layered design as in the second pix u posted?
ps: assignment pictures on the way
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by PrincessAmeenah: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2014
Welldone Outstandingjk.Kudos to Madam Toynex,Onose01,Yemtops and everybody especially d newbies.Sorry I won't post my pictures becos am not a wirework person,I do lots of beading than wireworks.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by MaryamTanya(f): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2014
This is mine, though nt completed
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ProminentStar: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=ProminentStar]thank you Madam Outstanding for the well explained tutorial. Madam Ibiboss, please how did you get ur round shape design as in the first picture and the three layered design as in the second pix u posted?

3 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ProminentStar: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2014
was also inspired to do this: my first layered necklace

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ProminentStar: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2014
and this

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by omozoba1(f): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
ProminentStar: and this
u mean business. Nice n beautiful work grin

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
Prominent star u too much. Weldone x 10
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
jenyblue: i don peep tire. u all are doing great job. pls permit me to join u after a long time of peepin as a guest. just registered. promise to abide by d rules.hope am free.
wc
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
ProminentStar: thank you Madam Outstanding for the well explained tutorial. Madam Ibiboss, please how did you get ur round shape design as in the first picture and the three layered design as in the second pix u posted?
ps: assignment pictures on the way smileythank you Madam Outstanding for the well explained tutorial. Madam Ibiboss, please how did you get ur round shape design as in the first picture and the three layered design as in the second pix u posted?
there are different ways of making the Egyptian coil. d one madam out taught is just one of those. another way it to use a base wire that stands as d skeleton of ur work, and a working wire with which you make the coils. with this method u can manipulate n arrange ur coils as u desire... hope that helps?
I need to rest now pls !
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ayabah: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
ibiboss: Another way to do dis egyptian coils
pls how do u lay dis
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
Darling tunbebes,where u dey nau? it's been a while o.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by tunbebes(f): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Thebeadslady: Darling tunbebes,where u dey nau? it's been a while o.

My sweet sis I'm good o. Hw is u?na Work tinz..iv never been this busy. Missed u and the thread too. I'm following madam Toynex on her blog and fb but I go dey active here soon. Tanx.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
ayabah: pls how do u lay dis
I don't know if I can teach o cos I av always bn shuned in dis group
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
ibiboss: I don't know if I can teach o cos I av always bn shuned in dis group

Ouch, we ain't that bad in did group ooo, although we too like protocol but surely, u can always teach Ma. After a topic, there is room for back up tutorial. So please, ride on the horse to QUICKLY and BRIEFLY teach them what they want to know before d next topic comes up. I'll be Ur bestie henceforth.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
ibiboss: Oga pls o but na fish bone outstandingjk wan teach bfor nao

I wasn't d one who volunteered to fish bone Ma, it was MaryamTanya that did, Principal Toynex was asking her if it was herringbone stitch so I posted d pics cos I already did it months ago for clarification. We go still get to it on d schedule Ma.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by omostar: 3:15am On Sep 07, 2014
ibiboss: I don't know if I can teach o cos I av always bn shuned in dis group
I don't think this statement is being fair to this group. I remember the three instances that you may feel you have been shunned are when you asked about the filled netting, which has been taken previously and the question on who is to take the fishbone, which you yourself should get by referring to the schedule by madam toynex a few pages back. I wanted to reply when I saw that question for example but, my baby did not allow me type at that time. I know mummy yemtop took her time to explain the beaded ball on the other thread to you. So in all cases, I don't see any case of being genuinely shunned. Just my view though.

4 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
omostar:
I don't think this statement is being fair to this group. I remember the three instances that you may feel you have been shunned are when you asked about the filled netting, which has been taken previously and the question on who is to take the fishbone, which you yourself should get by referring to the schedule by madam toynex a few pages back. I wanted to reply when I saw that question for example but, my baby did not allow me type at that time. I know mummy yemtop took her time to explain the beaded ball on the other thread to you. So in all cases, I don't see any case of being genuinely shunned. Just my view though.
It's good u viewed Ur thought out but she wasn't d one that Yemtop explained beaded ball to on the other thread, it was Temiteewhy. She once wrote that answers were not being given to her post and asked if she was DAT hated in her past post. I think we should make peace and continue learning. Happy Sunday everyone.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
ibiboss: Na only me dey no dey reply my message.na so una take hate me reach.
We no dey shun u Madam, please come and celebrate Sunday for us here with Ur back up on the spiral coil

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
Am here now, I use 0.5 wire for it

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
ibiboss: Am here now, I use 0.5 wire for it

Ride onnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Cut ur 0.50mm wire. For as long as u want den cut like four more wires the same size with d first one. And fold dem into two equal part. Leave some wire at the back by making a big loop and twist. Then start pick two from each side and twist and roll. Do d same for the oda wires and use to form circle shape. I will upload pics

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Cut ur wire as long as u want

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
ibiboss: Cut ur 0.50mm wire. For as long as u want den cut like four more wires the same size with d first one. And fold dem into two equal part. Leave some wire at the back by making a big loop and twist. Then start pick two from each side and twist and roll. Do d same for the oda wires and use to form circle shape. I will upload pics

Well done My Newest Bestie on this thread. More anointing

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by phunmykay(f): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
ibiboss: Cut ur 0.50mm wire. For as long as u want den cut like four more wires the same size with d first one. And fold dem into two equal part. Leave some wire at the back by making a big loop and twist. Then start pick two from each side and twist and roll. Do d same for the oda wires and use to form circle shape. I will upload pics
Talented mama ride one ooo,so u b talent lik dis,see wetin devil won mk we miss from u,d devil don fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
ayabah: I was on this thread before my phone got spoiled but am back on my feet nw. Weldone all our lecturers,u are blessing us and God almighty will repay u. Pls I saw improvise for brooch I also tried it and I will like to share with us for some dat may nt know. Is a plain earing with pendant and after beading on it,it look like dis.

HRH Ayabah, we have been here waiting for this brooch, how d thing go enter schedule so?

ayabah: pls how do u lay dis
Welcome back into action.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ayabah: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
Am waiting for my turn but is nt a somethin hard just an eye opener. The plate is ready made just bead on it, so I will snap and send the pics of the plate so dat people can buy before the day of class
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
ayabah: Am waiting for my turn but is nt a somethin hard just an eye opener. The plate is ready made just bead on it, so I will snap and send the pics of the plate so dat people can buy before the day of class

HRH Ayabah, u know HRH is Her Royal Highness, Thank u, Thank u, Thank u.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by FruitfulSparkles(f): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
My egyptian spiral, <hides face>

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fold dem into equal part

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pick two from it, bend and twist. Dis is d third step.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.