Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (628210 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
phunmykay:
If we are ready for d class pls let mi knw.
Things needed are either size 6 or 8 beads,sand bead,needle n ur fishing line
fully ready ma. pls ride on
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Jezi(f): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
phunmykay:
If we are ready for d class pls let mi knw.
Things needed are either size 6 or 8 beads,sand bead,needle n ur fishing line

Ride on with the class.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by phunmykay(f): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Let's get started
Ur needle,fishingline n beads
Step 1:pass 8 beads either size 8 6 into ur fishing line n tie,cut d excess fishingline
Step 2:pass ur needle into one of d immediate bead afta d knot
Step 3:pass 1 sand bead,1 crystal bead,3 sand bead,1 crystal n 1 sand bead
Step 4:pass ur needle into dat same crystal u pass ur needle into in step 2
Step 5:pass 8 sand bead n den pass ur needle into d 3 sand beads in step 3
Step 6:pass anoda 8 sand beads n pass ur needle into d bead in step 2.
Note:pls note dat step 2 to 6 wil b on a single crystal out of d 8 crystals u started wit.
Step 7: to proceed pass ur needle into d next crystal out of d 8 crystals n. Repeat step 2 to 6

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by phunmykay(f): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
The pix no dey upload oooo
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by phunmykay(f): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pix

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Xmas is around the corner, and I'm planning on giving a small Xmas gift to everyone that has taught one topic or the other on this thread since inception...
I be right back!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by gleetaz(f): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
thanx @phunmykay . making mine ASAP

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by phunmykay(f): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tryn to load more pix but all to no avail but I guess my explanation is clear
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by gleetaz(f): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
here's mine. hope I got it? wink

1 Share

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by gleetaz(f): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
I didn't use needle tho. I used a 0.4 twine
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bavasoney: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Madam phumkay were following pls, thnks Oga for fastforwarding ds schedule hope to teach something also in d next schedule
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by phunmykay(f): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
gleetaz:
here's mine. hope I got it? wink
waoooo,u try oooooo keep it up.hope d extended beads are 16? Mk sure dat u hav in total 24 crystals der
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by virtuousMe(f): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Good evening house, I've been following o, just that my phone's camera is faulty. Good job phummy. Happy christmas in advance

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by hildajid(f): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Trial

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by hildajid(f): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2014
In the absence of crystal beads, i used what i had @ home for my rose trial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by rubi96(f): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
i have been practicing all the designs here o , will post them as soon as i'm done. Thank you all for this thread.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
at mama Phunmmykay God bless u for that great class...
Pls are we still expecting any lecturer?
Whoever wishes to still tech should pls do so ASAP
. By now, we are no longer newbies in this thread.....
As we move on to a New Year, We shall be starting a New and Better lecture plan for 2015 with reviewed Regulations.
This schedule will close by 11:59pm on Sunday 21st December 2014 with a nice tutorial by m....
we will have a new time table for this Festive Period by Monday
Watch out!

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chiomzylala(f): 6:20am On Dec 20, 2014
TOYNEX:
@chiomzylala, its really been a while, there's no way I could contact you outside here, I would av. Hope all is well?
. Hi everyone. My honourable principal, I've been so busy and coupled with this xmas rush, there seems to b no end to it. Thanx for checking up on me. Anyway, I'll take my class later this morning.
@ Onose my darling, the Lord is ur muscle. The journey will soon b over.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chiomzylala(f): 6:28am On Dec 20, 2014
I'll be teaching this choker.
Materials for this project.
1. Size 6 beads
2. Size 4 bicone beads
3. 0.3/0.4mm Fishing line
4. Clasp/ hook

Abeg, make I sleep small. Will paste instructions after "day break"

3 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by gleetaz(f): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2014
see dis everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by gleetaz(f): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2014
chiomzylala:
I'll be teaching this choker.
Materials for this project.
1. Size 6 beads
2. Size 4 bicone beads
3. 0.3/0.4mm Fishing line
4. Clasp/ hook

Abeg, make I sleep small. Will paste instructions after "day break"

we r waiting ma
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
chiomzylala:
. Hi everyone. My honourable principal, I've been so busy and coupled with this xmas rush, there seems to b no end to it. Thanx for checking up on me. Anyway, I'll take my class later this morning.
@ Onose my darling, the Lord is ur muscle. The journey will soon b over.
Madam Chiomzy, its gud to hv u bak. Hope say ur acc done dey over flow with all d busy wey u dey busy since. Abeg no 4get to ask 4 my acc no too oo grin.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chiomzylala(f): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
STEP 1: cut a length of FL that u are comfortable with and on it insert 1 size 6 bead, 3 bicones and use the last bicone to interlock (the normal RAW). Do this till u get the neck size u want.
NB: all the size 6 beads with be on a straight line. You can add ur clasp in this stage too.
STEP 2: using another length of FL, pass the fishing line tru the 1st set of bicone beads and finally the 1st 2 size 6 beads.
STEP 3: pass 1BC,1S6,3BC,1S6,3BC,1S6,1BC.
Pass the fishing line tru the last S6 bead (skip the last bicone. Just straight to the S6) and pull tight.
Pass 3BC,1S6, 3BC tru d FL and pass the FL tru the 1st dangling S6 and then the 1st BC. Pass the FL tru the next 2 S6 beads on the RAW.
STEP 4: pass 1BC,3BC and pass tru the middle s6 bead ( the last step formed a sort of kite shape. The S6 is the one by d side edge of the kite) and add 3BC, 1S6 and 1BC.
Pass thru d last S6 stringed and add 3 BC, 1S6,3 BCand pass tru d S6 and d BC, tru the next 2 S6 on the RAW and continue. Do this this u get to the end of the RAW on the top. Insert ur findings and VOILA its ready.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chiomzylala(f): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
onose01:

Madam Chiomzy, its gud to hv u bak. Hope say ur acc done dey over flow with all d busy wey u dey busy since. Abeg no 4get to ask 4 my acc no too oo grin.

tnx dear. Amen o. Its trying. No wahala I go soon press calculator for ur own
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by gleetaz(f): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
chiomzylala:
STEP 1: cut a length of FL that u are comfortable with and on it insert 1 size 6 bead, 3 bicones and use the last bicone to interlock (the normal RAW). Do this till u get the neck size u want.
NB: all the size 6 beads with be on a straight line. You can add ur clasp in this stage too.
STEP 2: using another length of FL, pass the fishing line tru the 1st set of bicone beads and finally the 1st 2 size 6 beads.
STEP 3: pass 1BC,1S6,3BC,1S6,3BC,1S6,1BC.
Pass the fishing line tru the last S6 bead (skip the last bicone. Just straight to the S6) and pull tight.
Pass 3BC,1S6, 3BC tru d FL and pass the FL tru the 1st dangling S6 and then the 1st BC. Pass the FL tru the next 2 S6 beads on the RAW.
STEP 4: pass 1BC,3BC and pass tru the middle s6 bead ( the last step formed a sort of kite shape. The S6 is the one by d side edge of the kite) and add 3BC, 1S6 and 1BC.
Pass thru d last S6 stringed and add 3 BC, 1S6,3 BCand pass tru d S6 and d BC, tru the next 2 S6 on the RAW and continue. Do this this u get to the end of the RAW on the top. Insert ur findings and VOILA its ready.
please ma can u explain wt pix or diagrams. steps 2-3 r somewhat tricky
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chiomzylala(f): 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ok.

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by gleetaz(f): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
like my people wud say 'uwese'. thank you ma'am

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
My project for the house is criss cross bracelet. Pls visit this link for a detailed tutorial. U will also learn other designs from there.
http://www.aroundthebeadingtable.com/Tutorials/Crisscross.html

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2014

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
gleetaz:
see dis everyone.
nice design!
no limit to what RAW can do... its splendid
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
madam Chiomzylala, Tx for all your effort despite d busy schedule. but no forget my own share too too

at Iya ibeji well.done o. ow body? Tx for d link
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
All Tx to the Almighty God for ow far he has brought us in learning on this thread... God has been faithful,
for giving us Wisdom,
for giving us customers,
for giving us will, and
for giving us Life.... All Glory to God, We are All grateful to You Oh Lord!!!
if it has not been d lord... Thank You Jesus!
.............................**************.............................................
this long time schedule closes in 1hr 35minutes time with a pix tutorial of a nice petal flower that can be used for whatever you will.
............................**************.............................................

Beginning from tomorrow Monday 22nd December 2015, we shall be having the following activities....

* Season greetings

one way or the other I know you have gained something from this thread. be you an active member or peeper, some people started as an outright novice on this thread and have developed to training others.... don't deny Gods favour that you have contacted via this thread, from tomorrow come up and appreciate God in the life of the SELFLESS LECTURERS (Not just Toynex) who has rendered this free services for a whole year. I don't have to mention names as I can't recall everyone's name and I don't want some people to feel forgotten or unrecognised... so let's together appreciate this Godly People in this festive period with as simple as "God Bless U (mention at least someone you remember)" and God will indeed Bless them. also let's wish one another merry Xmas n happy new year in advance check on people u ve not heard of in a while.... its festive period let's keep the fun rolling.... Don't forget that when you appreciate favours, your life appreciates

* Preparation for Next Schedule
Considering that we have advanced a bit on this thread, there shall be modifications to the way we choose and take our next topics...
now we will have to submit designs, and interested lecturers will volunteer to teach any of the designs. this means that our schedule will no longer be lecture based like before but rather it will be topic base.. that is we will line up d topic with volunteers to teach them this means that one person can volunteer to teach more than one design in a schedule if he or she so wishes... and if your design does not have volunteer in one schedule, pls endeavor to wait for next schedule, no offence should be taken.
Also we shall no longer be having to compulsorily submit assignment like before this is due to some challenges like limited financial resources, and time constraints on d part of some students.. I shall discretely devise another considerable means to certify a completed lecture as we commence next schedule.
however, From now on and for d main time let's start uploading our design to get volunteers for next schedule.

LOLS...
* Dinner, Gift and Award
We shall have gift n award for all our God given Lecturers on Xmas Eve....
Venue: ****
Time: *****
Dress code: Shade of red, White, Green (remember its Xmas)
DON'T COME ALONE INVITE SOMEONE..
the rice is on fire I believe it'll be done before Xmas eve.
Now let's keep the house bubbling as I opened the floor for season greetings early tomorrow morning.
God Bless Us All!

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.