Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (627971 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by lanreadu: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hope is not too late happy new year to u all and a big thanks to all our instructors d lord will bless and favour u have realy learnt alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by kosisojane: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2015
Happy new year to u all,may the good lord continue to bless all our teachers in the house.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by stainless76(f): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
its better late than never ,,,,I wish u all a happy new year....though am not an active member but I must sincerely confess that this thread is a wonderful p!ace to be on earth....to all d teachers nd those that back up, I say thumb up...God will give u d wisdom nd knowledge to excel dis 2015...thank u all

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by afamgod(f): 4:14am On Jan 06, 2015
To all the wonderful and selfless teachers of this wonderful thread, i say thanks for selfless service and a happy new year. Toynex, outstandingjk, yemtop, phummykay, chiomzylala, onose, abahbee, mosgentle, imurboss, and other teachers. You guys are indeed marvellous. As u have freely shared your knowledge so shall the almighty God freely bless you. Amen. And you my fellow learners, may God increase our level of understanding. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2015
I feel we should gradually be ready for work by now.
HOLIDAY IS OVER
GETTING READY FOR WORK... 2015
let's begin to submit our projects. whatever u will like yo share or learn please upload the pix and give it a name.. just anything u feel like calling it is ok. its simply for identification.
This year, we shall be adopting a new method to advance our lectures. instead of having three people in the least to compulsory submit an assignment before we proceed, we shall be using comments and like. this is to make it easier for people that are indeed following but have no materials ready to readily participate. after each lecture, at least 7 people must comment that they understand and that we should move on and also like the lecturer's post for the next lecture to begin. note that people that have the materials to practice d project can still upload their works but it shall be voluntarily and not mandatory. only the comments and likes are required for a new lecture to commence from 7people at least.
NEW VOLUNTEERS ARE WELCOME AS LECTURERS!!!
as we shall be uploading our pix this week in readiness for NEW YEAR schedule, we shall simultaneously be having a questions and answer section but not here for d sake orderliness.
if you have and question TOPICS THAT HAS BEEN TAUGHT HERE before, kindly call d attention of d lecturer and ask ur questions HERE....
https://www.nairaland.com/1870764/synergy-thread-professional-bead-wireworks/
pls make sure u have followed all the instructions in the given lecture and still find it hard to get before u ask any question. also anyone that understands d question irrespective of whether u are d lecturer or not can answer.

3 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by sulistical: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
noncy21:
am a silent follower of dis great tread. i appreciate d founder and all the lecturers here for ur selfless service. may God bless u all.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by babybird82(f): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2015
Happy new year to every one.
Using this medium to appreciate every one who have been so selfless on this thread. I pray that God rewards you all abundantly.
I haven't been on this thread in a very long time because I haven't been able to get the much needed materials. I have not been able to get to Lagos Island for materials. I hope I will be making that trip soon and be a faithful member of this thread. I have been combing areas in Ajah for materials but no luck.
Madam Tonyex, the Lord will always uplift you in everything you do. Thanks for starting this thread. I pray the best of 2014 will be the worst of 2015.
To all other tutors, God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
wow! its been such a long time and I have really missed everyone here, I hope you are all doing great?

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Consy11(f): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
happy new year all. have made a new year resolution to follow this thread bomba. how s mama ejimA doing?

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bavasoney: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wld also love to teach som simple wire work and beads
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by scarabby(f): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Tnxx to all d great teachers of this group. Av rili learnt a lot of designs here. Pray diz year wil b beta dan last year. Amen....

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2015
Good Morning everyone . . .

Holiday is truly over ooooo! smiley

Please what I will like to learn is how to make different styles of quick and easy earings to match layered stringed chokers.

Thank you teachers kiss

My notebook is ready wink

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by temmyben(f): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2015
I will like to teach a simple necklace wic I can call spiral. It might be well known to all as am a newbie

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
chaircover:
Good Morning everyone . . .

Holiday is truly over ooooo! smiley

Please what I will like to learn is how to make different styles of quick and easy earings to match layered stringed chokers.

Thank you teachers kiss

My notebook is ready wink
I volunteer
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
welcome home @all,
for this month we already have,
bavasoney taking us on wireworks n beads
temmyben to take spiral
toynex to take CC..Lols
we.need more pleeeeaaaassseeee
All our Senior Lecturers where una dey ooooo This year don dey fast forward holiday son finish oya make una show face....
onose01 only u wan chop d chicken finish abi?
Outstanding dearie. na UK u go do Xmas ni?
mama Yemtop... I understand... school thin
Oga Mosjentle don't go mars
thebeadslady, phunmmykay, Odufah, chobbyme, Chifruitful, Amykay, houseofjoy, amenbaby, all our dearest newbie, all repented peepers, contemplating peepers, indecisive peepers,every every (i don chop forget all d monikers make una forgive m if ur own no dey)
oya make una surface now.
Let's do it again dis year

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by sulistical: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
This is my contribution

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SerenaT(f): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Happy new year guys. May this year be a fruitful one for us all. @Toymax,HNY to you personally boss. Here re ma suggested dessignS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by YemtopVentures(f): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2015
@ Toynex, are we to send to picture of what to teach or pick from the ones sent
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Holiday is over. Me I don show wella. Mk I cross leg first dey look. I still dey think of what to teach.
But for now pls can some1 checkout diz designs? Our lecturers make una show face o.

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 10, 2015
Good Morning Teachers and students

My notebook, needle and beads are ready
Madam Toynex oya ooooooo grin
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Abdeo: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2015
Good morning teachers and lecturers

Holiday is over , mai note and pen is ready for d lecture
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Abdeo: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2015
Pls teachers can u lecture on this

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
YemtopVentures:
@ Toynex, are we to send to picture of what to teach or pick from the ones sent
anyone u find convenient ma
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by houseofjoy(f): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
All thanks be to God our maker, who made us to see this new year. Many are gone but we are still here enjoying the grace of God. HE made us to overcome the trials of 2014 and crown us with the portion of heaven on earth in this year 2015. May HIS name forever be praised. I also use d medium to bless the founder of this tread. Your life will never be desolate, u shall be blessed beyond measure and to all our wonderful teachers, sounds of joy will neva cease in ur territory. This year is going to be a great one for us all. I'm fully ready by his grace. I wish to teach traditional crown.

5 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Smartbaby(f): 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
My aunties hope am by late sha (checking the date..) shocked ;Dwell am my dat late just wanted to use this oppourtunity to say HAPPY NEW YEAR may God grant all your wishes this year IJN grin
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bimsusy(f): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Happy new year to everyone in the house, it shall be our year of heaven on earth in Jesus' name. I'm so goood to go.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2015
LAUGH TO START THE WEEK
A teacher asked his students, 1+1= ?. A student stood
up and said 4. A man passing by overheard the answer,
shook his head and said to himself, "my God, Jonathan
will kill us in this country o. Everything has increased,
transport fare, fuel prices, foodstuffs, beer,... everything.
Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to 4.... its
gonna be a week of laughter,
Thank God it's Monday! Have a Blessed week!
work first... I'll be right back!

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Ekaok(f): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2015
houseofjoy:
All thanks be to God our maker, who made us to see this new year. Many are gone but we are still here enjoying the grace of God. HE made us to overcome the trials of 2014 and crown us with the portion of heaven on earth in this year 2015. May HIS name forever be praised. I also use d medium to bless the founder of this tread. Your life will never be desolate, u shall be blessed beyond measure and to all our wonderful teachers, sounds of joy will neva cease in ur territory. This year is going to be a great one for us all. I'm fully ready by his grace. I wish to teach traditional crown.
Pls do ma'am.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by temmyben(f): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=Ekaok post=29717927]
Will be so glad to learn dat ma
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
welcome madam houseofjoy....
more volunteers please.... we shall compile d lecture schedule by dis weekend n start on 18th January.... more hands pleeeaaasssseeeee

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ellenjoe: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
shocked im new here but will love to join all d same. happy new year in arrears All shocked
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ellenjoe: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
TOYNEX:
welcome madam houseofjoy....
more volunteers please.... we shall compile d lecture schedule by dis weekend n start on 18th January.... more hands pleeeaaasssseeeee
i voulunte..............................................
but for what ma?

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.