Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (628181 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2015
JANUARY SCHEDULE will be out in a moment.
bavasoney:
Hello everyone in d aos I am honored to b d first to teach us but I wld not b able to take us on d particular wirework I wanted to take cos av been out of town for awhile but I wld love everyone to check ds link for ds simple earrings. www.beadsmagic.com/?p=7400#more-7400
D final schedule to be followed has not been launched, that is just for correction n comment sake, so now I know u ll r not ready for d first position. thank God u wrote this on Sunday. u haven't taken ur lectures

NOTE:
knowing fully well that linking is more beneficial to the linked site than it is to the linking site, and for the good if this platform
Every lecturer should know that link sharing will not be allowed for a proper lecture. u can copy d tutorial and repost here but PLEASS DO NOT SHARE LINK AS LECTURES.. Link sharing is only permitted as backups for clearer understanding and variation support from our Senior Lecturers.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2015
JANUARY 2015 SCHEDULE
This Schedule Launches today Monday 19th January commences as soon as the first lecturer is Ready.

1. Cyntex2
2. Temmyben
3. Chifruitful
4. Outstandingjk
5. Bavasoney
5. Houseofjoy
6. Toynex
7. Onose01
8. Phunmmykay
9. Yemtop
THANKS and GOD BLESS.
All Lectures are applaud to commence their work Asap and as reasonably convenient for them.
Please all Students... No hurry
Please all lecturers... No Delay
Please we will not welcome complains and Laziness .... it is new Year... All complainants or delaying lecturers will be fined and d due paid to our Youngest Boys in da house as they deem fit
RULES AND REGULATION
In consideration of facts that I have highlighted
before, the following shall be the rules for our
schedule hence forth:
_ Each Lecturer shall take her class when d
appropriate condition had been met and go ahead
given.
_ For each lecture, we shall have minimum of
SEVEN COMMENTs(7) and Likes on the post to
continue, in addition to this, anyone that practice
the project can as well upload their works in their
comment but work uploading is no longer a must for
reasons of materials costs, inavailability of
materials, and network problems of uploading...
This is to enable us move forward on time.
NOTE:knowing fully well that linking is more beneficial to the
linked site than it is to the linking site, and for the good
if this platform Every lecturer should know that link sharing will not be allowed for a proper lecture. u can copy d tutorial and
repost here but PLEASS DO NOT SHARE LINK AS LECTURES.. Link sharing is only permitted as backups for clearer understanding and variation support from our Senior Lecturers

THREAD EXECUTIVES
ALL LOAD SHOULDN'T BE ON ONE
For the sake of ORDER , SERENITY, and SPEED, we
shall be having the following LONG STANDING-
REGULAR members as EXCOs to jointly oversee the
success of this schedule.
a. Onose01_(aka Iya Ibeji, our award winning
encourager shall be the lecture/comment
moderator. She shall give d go ahead for next
lecture AS SOON AS THE COMMENTS and LIKES
completes 7, and there are no question pending on
the current project.
b. YEMTOP and OUTSTANDINGJK
These mummies, good at helping out and sharing
useful links, shall be our senior lecturers and
backup coordinators. They are solely empowered to
back up any given lecture at will either by posts or
links as usual.
c. PHUNMMYKAY
Knowing fully well that we always have new
members in the house, maam phunmmykay shall be
responsible for welcoming all Identified newbies on
behalf of the house. All "newbies introduction
posts" must be replied
d. TOYNEX
I shall be overseeing d overall activities of d thread
and to avoid anyone feeling forgotten, and
neglected, we shall be having the following people
(still searching) in addition to TOYNEX to check on
our ACTIVE members that we don't see in a while..
AT CYNTEX2 YOUR TIME STARTS NOW EVEN IF IT TAKES YOU 2YEARS TO GET READY, WE ARE WAITING....
NO PUSHING NO RUSHING

7 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by dearestsewa(f): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
@Toynex, I've been following this thread from the beginning, I really commend your ORGANIZATIONAL and MANAGEMENT skills. You really are running this thread like an online school. Kudos!!! When I grow up, I wanna be like you. Seriously wink

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
dearestsewa:
@Toynex, I've been following this thread from the beginning, I really commend your ORGANIZATIONAL and MANAGEMENT skills. You really are running this thread like an online school. Kudos!!! When I grow up, I wanna be like you. Seriously wink
tx.
But y hv u bn on hibernation? U don't want to associate wf us ba?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Weldone Toynex. In my opinion, d new rules n guidlines are fantastic. Emmm(clears throat),especially paying fine to d boys grin grin.
Oya oo, joke apart, our first lecturer of d year, show face o. No dulling.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
TOYNEX:
JANUARY 2015 SCHEDULE
This Schedule Launches today Monday 19th January commences as soon as the first lecturer is Ready.

1. Cyntex2
2. Temmyben
3. Chifruitful
4. Outstandingjk
5. Bavasoney
6. Houseofjoy
7. Toynex
8. Onose01
9. Phunmmykay
10. Yemtop
THANKS and GOD BLESS.
All Lectures are applaud to commence their work Asap and as reasonably convenient for them.
Please all Students... No hurry
Please all lecturers... No Delay
Please we will not welcome complains and Laziness .... it is new Year... All complainants or delaying lecturers will be fined and d due paid to our Youngest Boys in da house as they deem fit
RULES AND REGULATION
In consideration of facts that I have highlighted
before, the following shall be the rules for our
schedule hence forth:
_ Each Lecturer shall take her class when d
appropriate condition had been met and go ahead
given.
_ For each lecture, we shall have minimum of
SEVEN COMMENTs(7) and Likes on the post to
continue, in addition to this, anyone that practice
the project can as well upload their works in their
comment but work uploading is no longer a must for
reasons of materials costs, inavailability of
materials, and network problems of uploading...
This is to enable us move forward on time.
NOTE:knowing fully well that linking is more beneficial to the
linked site than it is to the linking site, and for the good
if this platform Every lecturer should know that link sharing will not be allowed for a proper lecture. u can copy d tutorial and
repost here but PLEASS DO NOT SHARE LINK AS LECTURES.. Link sharing is only permitted as backups for clearer understanding and variation support from our Senior Lecturers

THREAD EXECUTIVES
ALL LOAD SHOULDN'T BE ON ONE
For the sake of ORDER , SERENITY, and SPEED, we
shall be having the following LONG STANDING-
REGULAR members as EXCOs to jointly oversee the
success of this schedule.
a. Onose01_(aka Iya Ibeji, our award winning
encourager shall be the lecture/comment
moderator. She shall give d go ahead for next
lecture AS SOON AS THE COMMENTS and LIKES
completes 7, and there are no question pending on
the current project.
b. YEMTOP and OUTSTANDINGJK
These mummies, good at helping out and sharing
useful links, shall be our senior lecturers and
backup coordinators. They are solely empowered to
back up any given lecture at will either by posts or
links as usual.
c. PHUNMMYKAY
Knowing fully well that we always have new
members in the house, maam phunmmykay shall be
responsible for welcoming all Identified newbies on
behalf of the house. All "newbies introduction
posts" must be replied
d. TOYNEX
I shall be overseeing d overall activities of d thread
and to avoid anyone feeling forgotten, and
neglected, we shall be having the following people
(still searching) in addition to TOYNEX to check on
our ACTIVE members that we don't see in a while..
AT CYNTEX2 YOUR TIME STARTS NOW EVEN IF IT TAKES YOU 2YEARS TO GET READY, WE ARE WAITING....
NO PUSHING NO RUSHING
Miss/Mrs/Madam Cyntex2...
Waiting for u ma...
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
onose01:
Weldone Toynex. In my opinion, d new rules n guidlines are fantastic. Emmm(clears throat),especially paying fine to d boys grin grin.
Oya oo, joke apart, our first lecturer of d year, show face o. No dulling.
trust u, I no say u like money... But na those boys get d post no be u oooo grin grin grin
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
TOYNEX:
trust u, I no say u like money... But na those boys get d post no be u oooo grin grin grin
I know na. I just dey help dem reply as their secretary in charge. cheesy
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by dearestsewa(f): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
TOYNEX:
tx.
But y hv u bn on hibernation? U don't want to associate wf us ba?

Noooooo, #OwoMiLokeYaya I've been with you noooow, just sort of quiet. I've been working on improving my beading and wireworks skills. Thanks to constant inspiration from this thread. I appreciate what you're doing, and I'm with you. Henceforth,I'll try to talk once in a while. Good work, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Happy new year everyone

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by cyntex2: 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sori everyone, just saw the new shedule. Mat Rqd: 1. Flower beads (any shape). 2. Round beads sizes 6/8. 3. Fishing Line size 70/80. Step 1. Cut ur line as desired, hold up as in RAW i.e having a left and right sides of the rope. Step 2. Drop a flower bead, frm any side of the rope. Secondly, drop a round bead on both side. I.e one on the left side and one on the right side. Step 3. Now, drop a flower bead followed by a round bead only on the right side of the rope and. Step 4. Interlock/ cross both sides of the rope with a flower bead. End of part-one! Result: u have 3 flower and three rounds. Continuation: Drop a round bead, a flower bead and another round only i.e 1round, 1 flower, 1 round. On the right side rope, then a round i.e 1round on the left side and interlock with a flower bead. Pls continue in this like until u ve matted in 6 flower bead, result will be 6 flower bead at centre and 5 round at the centre. If u arrive at this result, just drop round beads on the left sides of the rope , then take the left rope enter the hole of the first flower bead i.e the one directly facing the last flower bead and again drop round on both side,and interlock with a flower. Result: Gotten a complete circle here. Pls the process is same from the continuation part until u get ur desired size and lenght.

6 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by cyntex2: 12:08am On Jan 20, 2015
I will explain the closing of side wen the assignment is done. I bet you is fun to make and easy too. The concept is a diagonal shape. Increase and decrease mthd. I.e if the up line is having 3 circles then the next line will. Be having 4. ask questions where u dnt understand. I dnt have the beads presently, i would have uploaded pix.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2015
cyntex2:
I will explain the closing of side wen the assignment is done. I bet you is fun to make and easy too. The concept is a diagonal shape. Increase and decrease mthd. I.e if the up line is having 3 circles then the next line will. Be having 4. ask questions where u dnt understand. I dnt have the beads presently, i would have uploaded pix.
tx dearie, u re a darling tx for d quick response.
Pls. Can conclude d lecture as soon as u re ready questions may generally comes thereafter, and for d same reason why u can't upload pix now, most people may put d practising to later time so d moment we understand d lecture and at least 7 people say so.. Its a well done job. Tx for ur understanding... E_hugs

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2015
To everyone, I will advice that we practice each class though its optional but mst times u may think u understand until u try to attempt a design before u know how hard it is, pls we can practice with any bead type u ave just to know where questions may b and ask NOW because d moment we conclude a class, NO COMING BACK TO IT.
Tx for understanding!
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2015
ibiboss:
Happy new year everyone
swt@ its bn a decade, I be think say u don join one campaign team for February election... *winks*
Ow have u been and urs? Glad u re back. Welcome
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bukolabello58(f): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2015
Gud morng ma,am a new comer here,I av interest in bead makin,I knw little on beadin makin.I nid ur help house by enlightin me more God bless u̶̲̥̅̊ house

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Viewing this topic: Thebeadslady( f), pjthatcher,
Ayorhorlami (f ) and 1 guest(s)
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
hello my beautiful people, how una dey? abeg shey it is not too late to add my name to the list? if yes I will like to teach the necklace below

5 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Ayorhorlami(f): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
kissComplement of the season to all dis creative minds out here......may dis year b a fruitful one for everyone and may d good Lord crown ur effort .stay bless and more creative
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Thebeadslady:
hello my beautiful people, how una dey? abeg shey it is not too late to add my name to the list? if yes I will like to teach the necklace below
. ma'am God will bless ypi for this design you want to teach.

overall principal, pls, biko , grant her the permission..
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by cyntex2: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hello blessed people, No questions yet, is either the explaination is clear, or no one had practiced yet. I totally understand jare! Bag making is not a sharp sharp thing. Conclusion: USEFUL TIPS. * can't figure the right words now, but hope you understand what am about to say, as you matt/weave, the bag increase in lenght i.e wideness than in height. So depending on the size and shape of the bead, you know when to stop. *Since the bag increases in lenght, no need going round and round. Once you achieve say a sequence of say 3 4 5 4 3 i.e five circle at centre of the diagonal shape, here u will have 2 uncompleted circles having 4 flower bead and 3 rounds just insert your f/line into the first flower from your right side and complete them into circle of six. Do same down. You only increase top and bottom. SIDE CLOSING: now fold into two i.e upper and lower part coming together, so that part with higher no. Of rows is the bags bottom. If u have equal sequence top and bottom congrats! I have what i call the 6-5-6 and 6-5-5 closing. The first gives you a straight shape bag, the other a curvy shape bag. Here the no. 6 is the normal complete circle of flower and round, while 5 is matting a complete circle of 5 flower and 5 rounds. Now pick ur work and focus on one side of the diagonal shape. From the top, put ur rope into the first flower from the side i.e on top, and complete that circle to six going down from top to bottom, if u ve sequence of 2 3 4 5 4 3 2 complete row 2 and 3 in 6's, 4 5 4 in 5's and 3 and 2 in 6's. Pls do same for the other side and u have a partially close bag. Pls this apply to both ways of closing. The disparity is the final closing. After achieving this feet, if u want a curvy bag, on one side, put your rope into a flower bead and interlock with a flower ( nomal RAW closing) all in 5's. If it is. Also complete in 6's all through to achieve a straight bag. Good luck!

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by phunmykay(f): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
bukolabello58:
Gud morng ma,am a new comer here,I av interest in bead makin,I knw little on beadin makin.I nid ur help house by enlightin me more God bless u̶̲̥̅̊ house
u are highly welcom cos we had been waitn for ur coming.tanks for identifying wit d great minds.feel free
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by phunmykay(f): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
cyntex2:
Hello blessed people, No questions yet, is either the explaination is clear, or no one had practiced yet. I totally understand jare! Bag making is not a sharp sharp thing. Conclusion: USEFUL TIPS. * can't figure the right words now, but hope you understand what am about to say, as you matt/weave, the bag increase in lenght i.e wideness than in height. So depending on the size and shape of the bead, you know when to stop. *Since the bag increases in lenght, no need going round and round. Once you achieve say a sequence of say 3 4 5 4 3 i.e five circle at centre of the diagonal shape, here u will have 2 uncompleted circles having 4 flower bead and 3 rounds just insert your f/line into the first flower from your right side and complete them into circle of six. Do same down. You only increase top and bottom. SIDE CLOSING: now fold into two i.e upper and lower part coming together, so that part with higher no. Of rows is the bags bottom. If u have equal sequence top and bottom congrats! I have what i call the 6-5-6 and 6-5-5 closing. The first gives you a straight shape bag, the other a curvy shape bag. Here the no. 6 is the normal complete circle of flower and round, while 5 is matting a complete circle of 5 flower and 5 rounds. Now pick ur work and focus on one side of the diagonal shape. From the top, put ur rope into the first flower from the side i.e on top, and complete that circle to six going down from top to bottom, if u ve sequence of 2 3 4 5 4 3 2 complete row 2 and 3 in 6's, 4 5 4 in 5's and 3 and 2 in 6's. Pls do same for the other side and u have a partially close bag. Pls this apply to both ways of closing. The disparity is the final closing. After achieving this feet, if u want a curvy bag, on one side, put your rope into a flower bead and interlock with a flower ( nomal RAW closing) all in 5's. If it is. Also complete in 6's all through to achieve a straight bag. Good luck!
Tanks so so much God bless u' I no get d shape of bead now but I wil try it wit anoda one.I hav tried d ist instruction but wil complete a bag wen I hav d rit material

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bukolabello58(f): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tanks 4 acceptin me in.am grateful and I wil try my possible best 2 b a obedient child .kudos 2 every one in d house.tanks funmi
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
cyntex2:
. can you please include some photos so that it can b more clearer. I have tried the bag sometimes ago but I was confused, now it's time to start with it again. thank you for the tutorial.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by cyntex2: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Oh dearie, you are highly on point! Even a tom-tom bead can make it also. Weldone!
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bavasoney: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
TOYNEX:
JANUARY SCHEDULE will be out in a moment.
D final schedule to be followed has not been launched, that is just for correction n comment sake, so now I know u ll r not ready for d first position. thank God u wrote this on Sunday. u haven't taken ur lectures

NOTE:
knowing fully well that linking is more beneficial to the linked site than it is to the linking site, and for the good if this platform
Every lecturer should know that link sharing will not be allowed for a proper lecture. u can copy d tutorial and repost here but PLEASS DO NOT SHARE LINK AS LECTURES.. Link sharing is only permitted as backups for clearer understanding and variation support from our Senior Lecturers.

Tanks oga I only shared d link so we could get ourselves busy s we await d final schedule pls note dt was not my lecture. Tanks

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by cyntex2: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
@ The beadslady, u can just try again with whatever u have now. I believe u will not be confused again. I will soon get the beads and upload some basic steps for clearer understanding. Thanks
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
bavasoney:

Tanks oga I only shared d link so we could get ourselves busy s we await d final schedule pls note dt was not my lecture. Tanks
God bless u ma
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bukolabello58(f): 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
I tried it but I cudnt get d step 3 .so I stop at step 2 ,pls I nid more explaination ma .i didn't use d material needed 4 it but I used d one dat I av just 2 practice it but I cudnt get it
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by cyntex2: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2015
Good morning . @ bukolabello58, whatever you are using, make do of a big and small bead. The big bead is now the flower bead while the round is your small bead. Step 3. On your left rope, drop one small bead andon the right rope drop one small bead, one bigbead, one smallbead again i.e total of one bead on the left rope and three on the right rope, then interlock with you big bead continue in that sequence and follow the instructions.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bukolabello58(f): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2015
Gud morng house,a
@cyntex am sorry 4 disturbin u̶̲̥̅̊,av done d step 3 but my fishin lin face anoda side which is nt straight as normal raw.is dat hw it goin 2 face or I made mistake.pls can u̶̲̥̅̊ upload d pix I mean step by step 4 clearer explaination.tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.