Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I See Things Others Do Not See... - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I See Things Others Do Not See... (140035 Views)

I See Things Others Do Not See (2) / I See Things Others Do Not See / The Future I See For Myself...(a Shot Article) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by DEllaluv(f): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wow
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Blessgod20: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
WEIRD,THANKS ROY,U R INDEED A GIFT ONCE AGAIN[b][/b]
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wow!

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by somadila: 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Royver: ******************

“Please, please,” he said. “Spare me!”

“You think I’m going to kill you?” I asked, disgustedly. “I’m not like you. I would prefer it if you saw the error of your ways and changed. With what I feel in this spear you were wielding, you would have been a source of great joy to a lot of people instead of allowing greed and corruption eat into your heart. It is not too late. You can change. Anybody can change if given another chance.”

He didn’t say anything, just remained cowering in the corner. Nina must have heard all that was going on because she came out and ran to meet me. Mr A**** looked at her in shock.

“You, you are free?” he cried, “But how now?”

She didn’t answer but held on to me tight. “Please let’s go…” she said. I agreed and we started to move to the front door. I will admit I was distracted, I wasn’t looking at Mr A**** anymore, he had appeared so defeated there on the floor. The next thing I knew Nina had flown back into his arms. It was as if an invisible cord had tugged at her waist and she had been propelled backwards. I shouted and made to go after her but Mr A**** did something and the gold chain that held her, that had been glowing belligerently, suddenly caught fire. Nina screamed in agony and I stopped in mid rush.

“Good idea,” said Mr A**** grinning wickedly from ear to ear. “I may not have much of my powers but I still have enough to kill her with pain. Now step
back!”
@ d bolded, this is the reason why chuks power will continue to overshadow that of Mr. A**** anytime , anyday. I have always believed that no matter d king of powers one possess, in as much as he uses it for diabolical purposes such powers will never stand nor challenge the powers of someone who uses his for justice and good deed.

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by jeriniblue(m): 12:31am On Dec 05, 2013
Waitin 4d next update chuks d stronger

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Coldfaya(m): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Range rover at it again. Wonderful piece mr range rove. More inc to ur pen
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by IGITee(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2013
[quot
e author=chupcake]One word: Exceptional. I don't think Julie Plec or JK Rowling would have done better (Story Wise) tho there is devil in the detail. If an Hollywood producer gets their hands on this, I see 3 seasons of 'Am

seeing things' already..loool

Keep up the good work and what ever it is you do for work, don't stop writing.[/quote]
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Twinmama(f): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2013
Royver, u just made my morning thanks 4 d update. Dat last one was as if i'm seeing d actor & d boss (Jackie Chan).
In d book Harry Porter, the boss' name also was termed as "one whose name must not be mentioned" are u using dat concept for Mr. A*** too?
Patiently waiting for the next update.
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Inik(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nice update smiley

@Royver just one question, do you type directly as the story flows from your head to the laptop or do you write out the story on paper and type it out later?
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Buddydogg(m): 12:54am On Dec 06, 2013
where are you na, mr Roy am waitinq ooo no let me vex ooo, oya which day are you qoinq to update.
Hmmm that Mr A**** what am thinkinq next is maybe chuk will deal with him with anqer or run too save his own life abi e qo risk e own life fo Nina.....

Hmmm let just wait and see..... *finqers cross*
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 2:03am On Dec 06, 2013
Inik: Nice update smiley

@Royver just one question, do you type directly as the story flows from your head to the laptop or do you write out the story on paper and type it out later?
Interesting question. I type straight from my mind. Why asking?
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 2:06am On Dec 06, 2013
Buddy dogg: where are you na, mr Roy am waitinq ooo no let me vex ooo, oya which day are you qoinq to update.
Hmmm that Mr A**** what am thinkinq next is maybe chuk will deal with him with anqer or run too save his own life abi e qo risk e own life fo Nina.....

Hmmm let just wait and see..... *finqers cross*
Next update will be on Saturday. And yes, its the end of the road for someone, though not the person you expect.
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by tmamuda(m): 2:08am On Dec 06, 2013
Tot na update stuff
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 2:09am On Dec 06, 2013
Cold faya: Range rover [/b]at it again. Wonderful piece mr range rove. More inc to ur pen
[b]Range rover ke? grin
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by missterious(f): 2:22am On Dec 06, 2013
Royver:
Next update will be on Saturday. And yes, its the end of the road for someone, though not the person you expect.
This sounds scary
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Ajaqueen: 6:12am On Dec 06, 2013
Hhhhmmm, na wa oh!
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 06, 2013
But y? Y, must Nina go?
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by flames77(m): 6:47am On Dec 06, 2013
am seeing things now too, Mr A**** is going down but he is going to come back for the final battle.
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by nuwell(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2013
Excellent work so far, Royver. Splendidly crafted.

but why do I have feeling that this is the point at which we discover why Chuks has beeb referring to Nina in the past tense, all this while
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by plainmirror(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2013
†нэ more twisted †нэ story appears, the more unique your ideas.

Gracias!

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by buoye1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ryver 1c chucks die!I no dey read dis story again b dat o....Hw actor go die 4 film!

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Hkana: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
buoye1: Ryver 1c chucks die!I no dey read dis story again b dat o....Hw actor go die 4 film!

Chucks no fit die cos na him dey relay d story.
Royver:

I'm guessing it's d end of d road 4 Nina.
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by PrincessB1(f): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fire on royy wink
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by SOLMICHAEL(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]good work bro
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by funlover1(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2013
Oga Roy..wetin be all dis now?..we go dey beg u to update..abi Mr A***** don incarcerate u giv u the chuk's treatment ni?
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by phil0(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
grin wetin nah @ royver
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by 2bey(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
!
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by 2bey(m): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2013

*Viewing this topic; Royver, Lanreabbey, Proboy and 2 guest*

Babba Roy, we still daey wait.
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by lanreabbey(m): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
finally i go burst....d guy refuse to post oooo.....am starving oooo,,,Royver where u dey oooooo
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by funlover1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Roy or whatever u call your name..you may as well decide not to update this thread again..we won't beg u..the thread'll soon b forgotten
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by hebenz(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Where this royver self?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply)

In Memory Only (Romance) / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe / Beneath My Heart