Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

I See Things Others Do Not See... - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I See Things Others Do Not See... (139875 Views)

I See Things Others Do Not See (2) / I See Things Others Do Not See / The Future I See For Myself...(a Shot Article) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 10, 2013
Great, i admire your creativity. You kept me making wrong guesses about what the next episode would be. But i do have questions.
My questions goes thus, in the second to the last update, Chuks had vision in the course of the final encounter with Mr A****., where he saw the man's future. And the future seemed to show that Mr A***** was going to bounce back to his spiritual position and regain his powers or something like that. I'm wondering what happened to that vision. Because there is no fulfilment of that here.
Also, Chuks the stronger said Nina has greater powers than the duo of Chuks and Mr A****. Won't it have been better if we were told where her powers were channelled to?
And then, why do i agree with Princesa that this story was rushed?

1 Like

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by frechy(m): 1:43am On Dec 10, 2013
Good One Bro. Well Done
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by buoye1(m): 8:12am On Dec 10, 2013
Nice ending.....U r simply d best here sir!....Next?D link to ur next story ama fllw assp!
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2013
Hexzagon: so d tori don finish
grin this got me laughing!
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2013
idnoble135: Great, i admire your creativity. You kept me making wrong guesses about what the next episode would be. But i do have questions.
My questions goes thus, in the second to the last update, Chuks had vision in the course of the final encounter with Mr A****., where he saw the man's future. And the future seemed to show that Mr A***** was going to bounce back to his spiritual position and regain his powers or something like that. I'm wondering what happened to that vision. Because there is no fulfilment of that here.
Also, Chuks the stronger said Nina has greater powers than the duo of Chuks and Mr A****. Won't it have been better if we were told where her powers were channelled to?
And then, why do i agree with Princesa that this story was rushed?

No rush at all. This is how I always intended the story to end.
Chuks saw Mr A***** in his madness and mistook it for triumph. If you look at his vision and how the chapter ended you will see the similarity i.e laughing triumphantly surrounded by a belfry of bats. Sometimes you have to put in a little something like that to keep ur viewers/readers at the edge of their seats. wink

No matter how strong and powerful chuks or Mr A***** might be, is nothing compared to the pure form of energy that Nina as an Angel has hidden within her. And the fact she considered herself still a humble messenger is kind of like my way comparing her powers with that of the Master of the Universe, but maybe I'm giving off too much info too early. Till next time. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2013
^ ^ ^
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2013
Royver...one word...Fabulous cool
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Kslib(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Royver: What can I say? Its been a wonderful experience. I learnt a lot from you guys, your critiquing, encouragement, personal messages and texts, even threats wink all made this experience one for my treasure box.
I am glad you enjoyed the story. I'll be taking a little break but be sure I'll be back some day with something I hope will be as enjoyable for you to read as it will be for me to write.

Special thanks to ishilove, Vickii Ro, kslib, and a host of other people too too numerous to mention; you guys were great!

Some mods and elders were also caught viewing this thread regularly although they never commented, just wanted to say...(in chuk's alto voice) I saw you! Thanks for your quiet encouragement!

Peace.
You are very welcome brah and thanks for sharing such a wonderful story with us.. Your talent speaks alot..

Nice job!!

1 Like

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Tunizzy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
hmmm.... What an intriguing piece, and a beautiful ending.....

1 Like

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by MightyFortress: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Royver, u too much! Abeg come my house on Xmas day! Palm wine dey for u! Afta dat, we relax with Play Station 3!

1 Like

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by AdeniyiA(m): 5:51am On Dec 11, 2013
wow! ..the first story I'd finish on NL, it got me glued to my seat. i had to postpone my schedules yesterday evening to finish the story late in the night. i love supernatural things.
The sky is your launching pad Royver, keep it up.
i also enjoyed Ishilove's 'molecular' pinpoints and criticisms cheesy ,studying molecules, you can't help but be given to details, she's good!. She single handedly through insightful contributions made sure my last thread hit the frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by NaijaDoWell: 9:17am On Dec 11, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm!
Now that the story has ended, I can now enjoy my Xmas!
Thanks alot, poster.
MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Xbee007(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
THANKS FOR THAT LAST PIECE.

1 Like

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Fonydear(f): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
Woww! A standing ovation for you Royver. This was a great work

1 Like

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by cutebobo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
I'm advertising my story, titled; On An Assignmen.

1 Like

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by plainmirror(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Terrific and incredible !
It was a smooth ride all along.

Gracias !
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by seundex(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2013
Good work brother, I following the thread from d beginning to the end. Nice work. Pls when are u giving us another story that is more captivating?
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by seundex(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2013
Good work brother, I followed the thread from d beginning to the end. Nice work. Pls when are u giving us another story that is more captivating?
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Oluwason(m): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
Spell bound
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by UjSizzle(f): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2013
Nice story Royver. Are you a fan of Terry Brooks?
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2013
uj_sizzle: Nice story Royver. Are you a fan of Terry Brooks?
Nope.
Started out with Enid blyton when I was little. Moved on to Hans Christian Anderson, Agatha Christie, Chinua Achebe, Sir Authur Conyan Doyle, Rudyard Kipling, James Hadley Chase , Stephen King, and finally Dean Koontz.

I also enjoyed the passport of mallam ilia and the bride price though I honestly can't remember who wrote them

I like novels a lot. smiley

1 Like

Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2013
Oluwason: Spell bound
Thanks.
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2013
seundex: Good work brother, I followed the thread from d beginning to the end. Nice work. Pls when are u giving us another story that is more captivating?
Thanks man. Thinking of starting another one DEC 26th. Watch this space. wink
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2013
plainmirror: Terrific and incredible !
It was a smooth ride all along.

Gracias !
U r welcome fellow competitor.
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2013
NaijaDoWell: Hmmmmmmmm!
Now that the story has ended, I can now enjoy my Xmas!
Thanks alot, poster.
MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Same to you cool
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2013
Mighty Fortress: Royver, u too much! Abeg come my house on Xmas day! [b]Palm wine [/b]dey for u! Afta dat, we relax with Play Station 3!
cool cheesy Correct!
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by spicycindy(f): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
Am a writer buh I haven't written anytin on NL,I must confess yur a talented writer,I started yur writeup 2dae and am tru wit it,have read lots of stories on NL,most writers leave their stories uncompleted to have completed these yur Good.Kudos bro.
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
Stånd: Hmmmmn...Great story from start to end. Thank you Royver for this beautiful write-up. And Merry Christmas in Advance.

I owe you a well-grilled chicken and chilled Zobo drink...lol
Same to u and thanks!
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
spicy cindy: Am a writer buh I haven't written anytin on NL,I must confess yur a talented writer,I started yur writeup 2dae and am tru wit it,have read lots of stories on NL,most writers leave their stories uncompleted to have completed these yur Good.Kudos bro.
Merci.
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Berylmoi(f): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
This is beautiful, so beautiful... *clapping and wiping tears*
Re: I See Things Others Do Not See... by Royver(m): 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
Berylmoi: This is beautiful, so beautiful... *clapping and wiping tears*
Thanks embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

In Memory Only (Romance) / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe / Beneath My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.