Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout (32408 Views)

#SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial / Nigerians Now Hugging Transformers In Protest Of Blackout(pics) / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Elcerebro1: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
gorvernment gave my area a transformer since 1st march 2012 we are still unable to install it for almost two years now. what a wonderful world

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Mannastoress: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
ONE WEEK BLACKOUT NA MOIMOI NA - MY AREA DON DEY BLACKOUT GOING TO TWO MONTHS - ABEG
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
OK!
We just made it to the 220litre mark.
OMO IBO:
Between 7am and 1pm the generator has guzzled 100litres of diesel. By the close of work today it would be in the region of 300litres.

If by saturday, power isn't restoredd, I go just perch for house.
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
undecidedwat difference does it make? We have not had light for 2weeks
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Agbaka1: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
dis na news. for 6 years and 26 years now me never enjoy nepa for 1 hour and as am typing na no light at all for days now for my lga. shut up dis country don cast
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Agbaka1: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
El'cerebro:
gorvernment gave my area a transformer since 1st march 2012 we are still unable to install it for almost two years now. what a wonderful world
na ur country dey sick so oooooooooooooooooooo you nor know? no be end time tinz ooo
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by buskie13(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
ceo4eva:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/blackout-nigerians-experience-week-darkness/
who cares?
I dont bother myself with de hope of seeing nepa light again cos i think those operating de system are madding like crazing
Infact,dey are Insaned
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by prezzsoj(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
From my own opinion, i don't against the idea of privatilisation but why federal government can not handle it, why?
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Tonitelli: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
My unending pain from this crap is it will not stop the useless prepaid meters and phcn from collecting their over 700 naira service charge per month at 24naira daily...before this stewpid announcement my home has experienced a total combination of 6hrs light in over a week.what do they care?im surprised they are even telling us...when money dey enter steady daily?..
Fcuktards..!
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by lastpage: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2013
SPDC (Shell) operates in so many countries around the world and l know that they do maintenance in those countries as well.

Now, ....would, .....or can SPDC put a country like U.K or any European country in darkness for a whole week, to do maintenance?

Absolutely impossible but like most of you morons are saying, "this is Nigeria, one week is nothing"! shocked shocked

They respect the people and govt of those countries and would go extra mile to ensure there is a "Plan B" to do the maintenance without causing them such hardship.

In Nigerians they have found Eediots that they can treat like cows .... and the people too will be jumping up like cows!! grin grin grin

You get what you deserve now, abi? wink wink
Sorry for ma-people...... (singing Femi Kuti), ....sorry for Nigeria..

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by lookmangiw(m): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2013
Am honestly witnessing the direct opposite here in my area. Infact PHCN have really been nice to us for most part of this week and last week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? / Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road / Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.