Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,977 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Should I Accept His Proposal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept His Proposal? (1688 Views)

Things To Look Out For Before You Accept His Marriage Proposal / Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! / Should I Accept His Car Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept His Proposal? by habibat(f): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2006
a guy has been spending(giving me money n buying me gifts i mean expensive gifts)
i seem 2 like him grin but i'm afraid may be d guy dat smokes weed wont hurt him
cos he seems 2 b a gentle guy.
i'm kind of confused.wat should i do
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal? by moladun(f): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2006
hmmm that means u are no loved the weed guy, and its prolly cos of the gift u are liked the new one, advise, dont accpet anyones, wait until u founding the guys u loved very much, seems u are no loved this peoples at all
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal? by twinstaiye(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2006
Why should you be in a company of a guy that smoke (weeds)? Better get out of the relationship fast. But dont make it look as if you quit because another guy is showering gift and attention on you. Now, take a good look before you leap into this new guy. Perhaps you dont know the first one smoke wees before you started going out with him. Take your time and best of luck.
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal? by eveseh(f): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2006
accept if u love him,u can changed him later
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal? by Hotstepper(f): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2006
itz sweet now but when da relationship comes, it will be better.SAY NO 2 DRUGS OR ANY1 IN IT
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal? by labbylove: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2006
are u still asking 4 advice once u know the silly guy smokes weed itz better u leave him for someone else and forget about him.weed thatz wat i hate most in my life the smell even makes me sick
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal? by eslynera(f): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2006
Recieve d gifts wit all you're heart, grin grin and all you're two armss grin grin grin, but don't let weed lead u and get u goin into it grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know When A Girl Likes A Boy? / Please, Who Is To Blame: / He Says They Are Just Friends : But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.