Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! (3593 Views)

Things To Look Out For Before You Accept His Marriage Proposal / Should I Accept His Car Gift? / Which Is More Important, The Marriage Proposal Or The Marriage Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
I need u guys advice on this situation like rite nw! My boyfriend who is in his early twenties (20-23) just asked me to marry him! embarassed ive not even clocked 20! He said he wants to marry early and have kids on time Ok! Dnt get me wrng, i luv n cherish him, but i cnt marry him!!! Im stil too young! Now, this was nt how i wanted/expected my marriage proposal 2 b like angry i wanted to finish uni, nysc, probably get a job, have small fun and grow very well (25yrs) b4 i start thinking of settling down! Im to give him answers tomorrow! I dnt knw what to say. Dnt even get me started on how my parents would react! I feel like im getting old! embarassed
This thing z jx so messed up!

Pls this z serius, i dnt wanna lose him sad
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
You've my blessings. Get married. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by aristocrazzy: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Don't marry someone against your will.
If you want to wait till 25 then no problem.
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by ALKARULEZ615(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
Marry him ooooo.......so as to avoid "Shiloh'2024" grin

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by manutdadex(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
from ur statement...you stil need to grow, tell him to wait til u finish skool, if he loves u he wil wait...live life to d fullest because wen u get married u wont av time to grow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by Beesluv: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tell him to allow u finish atleast uni. Cos in future, he can bring an educated girl that can be taken to events as a second wife

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by PervRocker: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I need u guys advice on this situation like rite nw! My boyfriend who is in his early twenties (20-23) just asked me to marry him! embarassed ive not even clocked 20! He said he wants to marry early and have kids on time Ok! Dnt get me wrng, i luv n cherish him, but i cnt marry him!!! Im stil too young! Now, this was nt how i wanted/expected my marriage proposal 2 b like angry i wanted to finish uni, nysc, probably get a job, have small fun and grow very well (25yrs) b4 i start thinking of settling down! Im to give him answers tomorrow! I dnt knw what to say. Dnt even get me started on how my parents would react! I feel like im getting old! embarassed

how financially stable can a young man of 23 be? Abeg gerrout joor

10 Likes

Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by sexylogan(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
EroticAngelina:

How will he feed you? Does he have a job?
Marriage no be beans oh...
You don't sound like you're ready to marry. Don't rush it. If it's meant to be, he will wait till you're ready.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
sexylogan:

How will he feed you? Does he have a job?
Marriage no be beans oh...
yeh, he has a job and his family z rich. he has like his own house and he z really stable in every way. But i just turned 18! Do u nw see the prob? :-(
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin undecided
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by 25omega(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
EroticAngelina:

trust your first instinct of not being ready to settle down. If you are not ready but get married anyway, you will probably end up regretting it. By the way have you guys had sex? or are you holding out till marriage? Just incase, some men will say anything to get in your pants.

Like some others mentioned, Marriage on the outside seems based on love but the real deal about marriage is money. Who or how will you both support yourselves? needless to say the kids that come along. You don't have to break up with him or him you but calmly let him know that dont feel ready. Make sure you lay out your concerns and for God sake don't mention wanting to go to NYSC or have a little fun. Though if that is your mind set you should def not be getting married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by sexylogan(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
EroticAngelina:
yeh, he has a job and his family z rich. he has like his own house and he z really stable in every way. But i just turned 18! Do u nw see the prob? :-(

Hmmm...ok
It's a tricky situation.
But from what I sense, I don't think you're ready.
When does he want you guys to get married? Saying yes doesn't mean tomorrow is the wedding u know.
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by 25omega(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
EroticAngelina:
his family's money is not your money. you will be reminded of that on a regular basis. But then again, can't you go to school while married?
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
I was expecting the ''his family is rich'' line sad
Ok, bye undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
25omega:
trust your first instinct of not being ready to settle down. If you are not ready but get married anyway, you will probably end up regretting it. By the way have you guys had sex? or are you holding out till marriage? Just incase, some men will say anything to get in your pants.

Like some others mentioned, Marriage on the outside seems based on love but the real deal about marriage is money. Who or how will you both support yourselves? needless to say the kids that come along. You don't have to break up with him or him you but calmly let him know that dont feel ready. Make sure you lay out your concerns and for God sake don't mention wanting to go to NYSC or have a little fun. Though if that is your mind set you should def not be getting married.
no! We've not had sex. We've nt gone past pre-intimacy. I stand on no sex b4 marriage, bt i dnt think he wants to marry me 4 jx sex sad
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
sexylogan:

Hmmm...ok
It's a tricky situation.
But from what I sense, I don't think you're ready.
When does he want you guys to get married? Saying yes doesn't mean tomorrow is the wedding u know.
ofcoz i knw. i thought that he meant proposing to me, then if i accept, we will wait til future to get married. bt he said he wants the wedding now! and he wanted me to clock 18yrz b4 proposing, that am an adult now.
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by menix(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Its obvious d guy is Doro Ego. Go ahead nd marry him cous I did wait 2 remarry u..
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by Obalende: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
OP what you fail to realize is that at 25 you are less desirable. You better marry now that you are most desirable. Most ppl dont know what they have until they lose it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by Tallesty1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Another Erotic Lie From Angelina.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by chimerase2: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
No komment
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by sexylogan(m): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
EroticAngelina:
ofcoz i knw. i thought that he meant proposing to me, then if i accept, we will wait til future to get married. bt he said he wants the wedding now! and he wanted me to clock 18yrz b4 proposing, that am an adult now.

You're not ready for marriage dear.
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by Neldrizzy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
Shawty needs to chill.... *Underage*

4 Likes

Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by Neldrizzy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Loll madman, Чou Neva change cheesycheesy
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
25omega:
his family's money is not your money. you will be reminded of that on a regular basis. But then again, can't you go to school while married?
uhh noway! School isnt even the matter! Im an independent girl, i dnt wanna depend on him, and Im not emotionally, physically n spiritually ready to go on that forever journey ok? I just turned 18! Im just celebrating freedom from childhood to adulthood, all those things i dreamt to do when i was a small girl bt cudnt do them bkus i wasnt up to 18, i cn do them nw! im free nw and the best present he knew to give me was a marriage proposal!?! seriusly! who does that? angry it myt seem ok to u guys, bt to care-free nd ambitious girls like me, its a giant NO! It myt look like im complaining, but u wont be there when people start calling me(young girl) madam angry
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by lilmax(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
grin grin wicked
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by ROZZAYY(f): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wishing u my dear erocticangel HML in advance n I'd like to be in ur bridal train.
If u r rily saying the truth I'd advise u marry him after all omotola married @ 18 so deres nofin like having ur kids while young, if u rily love him o. Anyways ur choice.
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by ALKARULEZ615(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Loll madman, Чou Neva change cheesycheesy
lol.. Na real_matters me dey yarn d bae so
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by lilmax(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
mtcheeeeeewwwwwww nonsense angry
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by jnrbayano(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Can 18 year old cervix, labia majora and vullva ready to withstand thrust and counter thrust, attack and counter attack of which your name "eroticangelina" suggests?

18 years is still young for marriage in my own books.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
jnrbayano:
Can 18 year old cervix, labia majora and vulva ready to withstand thrust and counter thrust, attack and counter attack of which your name "eroticangelina" suggests?

18 years is still young for marriage in my own books.
Your dp sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! by jnrbayano(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
chimkaire:
Your dp sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy

That man summarily dealt with me..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? / Viral Video Shows Couple Having Sex In A Retail Store’s Fitting Room. Photos... / Pastors Of Nowadays!! Is This The Funniest Picture Of The Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.