Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Should I Accept His Car Gift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept His Car Gift? (5003 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You / Things To Look Out For Before You Accept His Marriage Proposal / Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
NOTE: BE HONEST IN YOUR JUDGEMENT AN ADVICE PLEASE;

I met this guy back then in school, we were so good an just friends". after graduation I came back home, we promised ourselves we gonna be good an staying in touch. Buh after a year we lost contact.

to cut the story short, last month, I met him at a mall in Abuja, he came for a business in the country,

we chat an I gat to know he is already married, with a kid.
he told me, his wife hook him up with the baby an he has no choice Buh to marry her. we exchange contact an he left to his country. two weeks later, he called to tell me that he always love me.

Buh always shy to tell me, because of my family, the will never accept him considering many factor.

I believed him. four days ago, he called to tell me his coming to Nigeria, he did, Buh to my greatest surprised, he presented me a car as a gift.

really I did not accept it, Buh I really need a car. my friends keep telling me to accept it Buh I think there's a price tag on every gift.

he is married with a kid, an am single with a boyfriend though.

am so so confused, he already told me he loves me Buh he is married, if I accept his gift I already will put myself in Buh if I reject, I don't know what will happen.
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by publicenemy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Famouspecky:

am single with a boyfriend though. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
am so so confused,
he already told me he loves me Buh he is married,
if I accept his gift I already will put myself in Buh if I reject,
In sincerity I need a car.

#1. you are either single or you have a boyfriend
#2. you are not confused at all you will accept that car in the end
#3. if you reject the car nothing will happen,you just will keep trecking the streets of lagos or abuja..but you wont cos you are a naija babe and will definitely take that car.
#4. ofcourse everyone needs a car.

my only advise to you is this: if you love your boyfriend,you respect him and have him in your future plans,talk to him about it and whatever you both decide, you go ahead with it.but if you are just managing him...take the car and trust me whatever happens in future with you and the generous americana will be down to the decisions you make.

most of these people abroad like to have stand by pvvsies and diicks when they come to naija. he tells you his wife trapped him with the pregnancy and you believe him.maybe its true maybe not,but a responsible man will never say that about his wife even if its true.if you dont want anything intimate or emotional with him,make it know politely to him before accepting his gift.

20 Likes

Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hmmmmm...you never seem need a car.
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by SirAweezy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Let your dignity be dignified... Don't be bought with a car.. What is a car... You can drive any if you work hard and smart...

6 Likes

Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Odunharry(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
I swr if i b ur broda and u no collect dat car,i go beat u ehn

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hmm!!.....You should know receiving the gift does mean..

1...You are officially a cheater.
2. Your relationship with your Bf is done for good.
3. You are now a THOT, cos accepting his gifts does mean you have accepted his proposal of becoming his Nigerian based side chick.
Imagine the amount of guilt that would hunt you for the rest of your life....You might be in desperate need of a car now, but wouldn't you have survived, if you never met him..No bi so ?.

12 Likes

Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Now we have a female troll on our hands.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Don't accept it , just let it go, as long as he still tell you he loves you he might want something more latter and use the car as a means moreover am positive your boyfriend won't like it .
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by sholikay(m): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
D guy dn finally chyke u with car..lol..opportunity comes but.....hmmn.
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
SirAweezy: Let your dignity be dignified... Don't be bought with a car.. What is a car... You can drive any if you work hard and smart...
.....wise words....dont b bought with a car....rememba nothing comes for free...
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
What is with the saint attitude some posters are giving here!!!! She asked for an advice cos she was in a Dilemma!!! Crucify me too.. Like I care!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
cry cry

My dear, tell him to give you an english tutor in place of the car.

My advice.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by amokeze(f): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
What's a car?? You can get it urself. Abeg don't entangle your self because of it.
On the other hand tho, the gift could be harmless, but you ll be disrespecting your boyfriend if you accept it.
Ur choice smiley
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Tallesty1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND THOU"

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by purplesummer(f): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Girl use your head. Teach the rich fool a lesson.
Next time he won't think of cheating on his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by ModoetForma(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Yeah you may view it as akward to accept this expensive gift but honestly, don't hesitate. This may just be a once in a life time opportunity. Who knows, this might just be your only chance to own a car in your life time. Its not a curse tho but remember the future is promised to no one. My sister, collect this thing and tell am thank you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
The car is obviously a down payment for something.

1. His Love and very soon he would ask you for sex which after accepting the car fear no go let you reject.
2. You're going to lose your BF my babe can't hit me with that BS that a guy gave her a car for fun. So kiss your BF good bye.
3. He will ask you to marry him you would his Naija wife.

The Ball is in your chose your options wisely and you should know the car would be registered in his name he can take it back or declare it stolen if you turn him down.

Food wey you no won chop Auntie no smell am!
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
ModoetForma: Yeah you may view it as akward to accept this expensive gift but honestly, don't hesitate. This may just be a once in a life time opportunity. Who knows, this might just be your only chance to own a car in your life time. Its not a curse tho but remember the future is promised to no one. My sister, collect this thing and tell am thank you.

Seriously.. Poverty is a curse!

12 Likes

Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
purplesummer: Girl use your head. Teach the rich fool a lesson.
Make him wire the money's worth into your account then you can kick him out of your life and buy a car after some time. That way, everybody would know you bought the car yourself and ofcourse you'll be glad you got something from the randy i.diot. Next time he won't think of cheating on his wife.

@ OP If he his giving you the cash equivalent take it and break your SIM card no time!!!!!
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by babycarey(f): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
Famouspecky: NOTE: BE HONEST IN YOUR JUDGEMENT AN ADVICE PLEASE;

I met this guy back then in school, we were so good an just friends". after graduation I came back home, we promised ourselves we gonna be good an staying in touch. Buh after a year we lost contact.

to cut the story short, last month, I met him at a mall in Abuja, he came for a business in the country,

we chat an I gat to know he is already married, with a kid.
he told me, his wife hook him up with the baby an he has no choice Buh to marry her. we exchange contact an he left to his country. two weeks later, he called to tell me that he always love me.

Buh always shy to tell me, because of my family, the will never accept him considering many factor.

I believed him. four days ago, he called to tell me his coming to Nigeria, he did, Buh to my greatest surprised, he presented me a car as a gift.

really I did not accept it, Buh I really need a car. my friends keep telling me to accept it Buh I think there's a price tag on every gift.

he is married with a kid, an am single with a boyfriend though.

am so so confused, he already told me he loves me Buh he is married, if I accept his gift I already will put myself in Buh if I reject, I don't know what will happen.

can you just shut up?
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Burningstar(f): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Victoriousvic: cry cry

My dear, tell him to give you an english tutor in place of the car.

My advice.

hmmmm wicked lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by mencade5(m): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
teeo: Now we have a female troll on our hands.
teeo hw, this fpl team selectiob is giving me problem ooo. I chose lallana and now he is injured.

@op, if na you be that other woman wey get husband and your dey do this kain thing for outside. Wiil you be happy?

If i talk too much them go say i too dey insult ladies. Make i just dey for now.
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Seriously.. Poverty is a curse![/quote]

sorry am not poor as u think, I will not disclosed me.

thank u
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
No! wait for his bike gift.
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by blaise26abj(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
See how fish dey reason. E go tell imsef say " see that worm for that hook, i need am and i wisepass the fisherman" until e use bowl of peppersoup do jacuzzi .
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by pickabeau1: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
Famouspecky: Buh I really need a car. my friends keep telling me to accept it Buh I think there's a price tag on every gift.
he is married with a kid,[size=18pt] an am single with a boyfriend though.[/size]

How can one be single with a boyfriend..whats the term for someone courting these days..

engaged/its complicated/etc etc

let me call the family crew for this matter.. let me go to the mat

cococandy,alutacontinua -ta,MizMyColi,
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
pickabeau1:
How can one be single with a boyfriend..whats the term for someone courting these days..
engaged/its complicated/etc etc
let me call the family crew for this matter.. let me go to the mat
cococandy,alutacontinua -ta,MizMyColi,

single means unattached, Buh I have a boyfriend, i wouldn't give him a special name now
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by coded01: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
glitest: Hmm!!.....You should know receiving the gift does mean..

1...You are officially a cheater.
2. Your relationship with your Bf is done for good.
3. You are now a THOT, cos accepting he's gifts does mean you have accepted he's proposal of becoming he's Nigerian based side chick.
Imagine the amount of guilt that would hunt you for the rest of your life.... You might be in desperate need of a car now, but wouldn't you have survived, if you never met him..No bi so ?.

Nice post kiss

Do many like her really cares? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by pickabeau1: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Famouspecky:
single means unattached, Buh I have a boyfriend, i wouldn't give him a special name now

i know.. so what has d american guy told u ....

are u aware he wants u as a mistress
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
See this head making such lovely intellectual decisions, I wonder where his neck is?

OP, relieve him of the GIFT and make yourself scarce! grin grin grin

What nonsense!
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by Roseey0(f): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
If he didn't mk his intention known I would have said collect the car but he made it clear that he wants you so flee if you don't want him.
Re: Should I Accept His Car Gift? by pickabeau1: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Roseey0: If he didn't mk his intention known I would have said collect the car but he made it clear that he wants you so flee if you don't want him.

Do you think it is possible to gift a car without any intention

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will These Two Pictured Lovers Ever Kiss? / How To Know If She Is Ur Missing Rib. / Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.