Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

The Most Beautiful White Snake(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Most Beautiful White Snake(photos) (5230 Views)

Controversial Stories Trail The Death Of World’s Biggest Snake [PHOTOS] / Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake / Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful White Snake(photos) by Idiataqueen(f): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
This Leucistic Texas Rat Snake is a lovely lady in white. She gets her coloring and the "leucistic" element of her name from a condition that results in a lack of all pigmentation, rather than just melanin which appears in albinism.
This is why her eyes are of normal color. Texas Rat Snakes are (obviously) found in Texas as well as in Arizona and Louisiana. They are non venomous so a bite will give you little more than a sore leg.

Re: The Most Beautiful White Snake(photos) by Idiataqueen(f): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
Anoda pix

Re: The Most Beautiful White Snake(photos) by englishmart(m): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
Is it a household pet?

What did you open such topic in this section of nairaland?
Re: The Most Beautiful White Snake(photos) by suyu: 3:51am On Aug 02, 2014
ugly
Re: The Most Beautiful White Snake(photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
how exactly is this political?
Re: The Most Beautiful White Snake(photos) by Lagusta(m): 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
I like it joor, kinda cute....
Re: The Most Beautiful White Snake(photos) by macsika: 8:32am On Feb 03, 2015
i guess it will make front page if it belongs to tonto dikeh
Re: The Most Beautiful White Snake(photos) by killercute16(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
No matter how beautiful it is,the shiii is still as dangerous as f*uck.
Re: The Most Beautiful White Snake(photos) by bilalfarid(m): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2015
Its beutifull. But trust me, if I c am for bush na to klll am o. Vernom or no vernom na die get the snake.
Re: The Most Beautiful White Snake(photos) by Senda: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Look at this first rate photo of the snake. Beautiful creature.

Re: The Most Beautiful White Snake(photos) by Idiataqueen(f): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Senda:
Look at this first rate photo of the snake. Beautiful creature.
is still beautiful shaa
Re: The Most Beautiful White Snake(photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
pls, where can i get one?
Re: The Most Beautiful White Snake(photos) by lordnaruto: 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
pls, where can i get one?
UI zoo. hahahahahahaha
Re: The Most Beautiful White Snake(photos) by wokomabest(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
The last photo of that snake shows that the snake is venomous and the shape of the head like an albino black mamba

(1) (Reply)

Lady Caught On CCTV Undressing To Seduce An Interviewer For A Job / Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop / Comedian Ada Jesus Went Extremely N@k€d To Advertise Product Online. Video Below

Viewing this topic: Deee4dammy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.