Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Will U Fall Or Avoid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Fall Or Avoid (1387 Views)

If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... / If U Fall In Luv With--------- / Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Fall Or Avoid by dermey(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2006
what are u going to do if ur girlfriend is not in town and her sexy sister want to seduce u
Re: Will U Fall Or Avoid by favourite(f): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2006
u change ur location to avoid it till ur girlfriend comes back. or are u living with ur girlfriend
Re: Will U Fall Or Avoid by moladun(f): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2006
are yous not manned enuf to fall off the temptationing, that meaned u want to doing that thing too grin wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Will U Fall Or Avoid by desiree(f): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2006
You must stay faithful to your wife, try and avoid being in the same room as the sister until your wife gets back, but why on earth is the sister deliberately trying to seduce you? Maybe it’s just you!!! wink
Re: Will U Fall Or Avoid by Damsal(f): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2006
take a thirty day, grin grin fast trust me all temptation will go away
Re: Will U Fall Or Avoid by habibat(f): 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2006
i think u should avoid her cos she may hav a bad plan 4 u undecided undecided undecided i dont know
just stay away 4rm her untill her sis comes
Re: Will U Fall Or Avoid by Rhodalyn(f): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2006
I'll fall!!! 4 Christ esp if he's damn fine!!! well but i wouldnt go as far as sex! Only some few sessions of Snogging! cheesy cheesy
Re: Will U Fall Or Avoid by michy(f): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2006
habibat:

i think u should avoid her because she may hav a bad plan for you undecided undecided undecided i don't know
just stay away from her untill her sis comes

thats the best thing to do
Re: Will U Fall Or Avoid by twinstaiye(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2006
Talk sense into her head. Let her see reasons why you cant do it with her.
Re: Will U Fall Or Avoid by eveseh(f): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2006
if i was a man,if i love my girl i'll wait 4 her
Re: Will U Fall Or Avoid by 2cantango(f): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2006
If it were my boyfriend's brother tryin to seduce me while my boyfriend is away - I'd whoop his foolish a$$ angry

As his brother, he should respect his brothers relationship, and leave me the heck alone, knowing I'm off limits.

On the other hand, I'd have to wonder what's being said between my boyfriend and his brother while I'm not around undecided Surely there would have to be a reason why the bro would disrespect his bro like that - maybe my boyfriend said something to him to imply he's not serious about the relationship - or maybe the brother is just a slut and wants to dip his finger into every pie lipsrsealed

Regardless of the reason behind the brothers actions, I'd make it clear that he wouldn't be getting any action from me. cool
Re: Will U Fall Or Avoid by Spaghe: 11:42am On Feb 08, 2008
It's simple, you excuse yourself. The bible says flee from every appearance of evil.

(1) (Reply)

Rules Of Love: Affairs / Is It Advisable To Elope With Your Lover? / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.