Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf (7999 Views)

If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... / Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / Ice Cube's Midget Son - Crushed Ice. (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by tommy2k2(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2009
i know some can and some cant, nairalanders lets know what u feel
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Godmother(f): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2009
Why don't you start.
Can you?
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Tudor6(f): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2009
Midget??
I am really tall  6 3'' a midget  wouldn't even get past my thighs. . .
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by darkgoddes(f): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2009
never!!!!!
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by kugaba(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2009
i respect those that can. i cannot get involved with ladies that are not so tall, how much more midgets? i am proud of my 5' 9''. you must be atleast 5' 7''

1 Like

Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by hooged: 4:32am On Jul 20, 2009
Tufiakua,no no no not my taste at all.
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by SeanT21(f): 4:37am On Jul 20, 2009
What is a 5"10 gal like me doing with a migid NOOO,Wont be happening.
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Tudor6(f): 5:37am On Jul 20, 2009
@seanT21.
5'10'' ??
I must say, i never imagined you as a 5' 10'' grin
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by sexyLeamon(f): 5:38am On Jul 20, 2009
no never
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Naturez(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2009
Why you go post this kind thing when you haven't done it first and let us know how it feels like.
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by chelseabmw(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2009
Ehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, Did i hear u say dwaft? Abeg ooo, I can't even think about it, Infact am vomitting here now
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by SeanT21(f): 2:02am On Jul 21, 2009
Tudór:

@seanT21.
5'10'' ??
I must say, i never imagined you as a 5' 10'' grin

Yes n LOVIN IT!! wink
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by sosisi(f): 2:08am On Jul 21, 2009
does he have money? wink
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Naturez(m): 8:10am On Jul 21, 2009
$osisi:

does he have money? wink

I'll find you a rich one don't worry and he'll contact you. grin
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by MoneyRule(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2009
The dwarf/midget no see hin type fall in love with?
Even if i dey hypnotized, dat one no fit happen.
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Gabry(f): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2009
Sure I can. WHy not?
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Naturez(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2009
Gabry:

Sure I can. WHy not?

Do you need a contact? I can get you one
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by cvibe: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2009
@ poster,
I don't see any sense in this topic.

Stop discriminating! What would happen if you give birth to a midget/dwarf?

2 Likes

Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
you people should identify yourselves.

person wey go like you go like you- whats with the subterfuge.

We all know na una dey run things now.
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Akinagirl(f): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2009
Why not? They are human too.
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Nautillus(m): 12:51am On Jul 24, 2009
Can't . . .Sorry
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Gabry(f): 1:00am On Jul 24, 2009
Naturez:

Do you need a contact? I can get you one

My good friend is a dwarf and I know a few dwarfs here so no thank you, I dont need contacts from you especially when it is from the other side of the world.

I still dont see anything wrong in dating or marrying a dwarf. Their human as well only that they are shorter. If they are aliens or monsters or spirits, I might think twice.

1 Like

Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by topup: 2:02am On Jul 24, 2009
I don't have any in my circle of friends. I have enough of a hard time falling in love with any other guy that's in my circle of friends let alone someone I don't even speak to.

I've never been in a position to even analyse whether I could fall in love or find a little person attractive enough to fall in love with them.

Knowing me. . anything could happen. I swoon for personality.
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Naturez(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2009
Gabry:

My good friend is a dwarf and I know a few dwarfs here so no thank you, I dont need contacts from you especially when it is from the other side of the world.

I still dont see anything wrong in dating or marrying a dwarf. Their human as well only that they are shorter. If they are aliens or monsters or spirits, I might think twice.

I see but where's the other side of the world?
They aren't bad though but seems you have a strong tie with them LOL grin
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Thor(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2009
If you are not short-sighted I think you can  grin grin grin

Having sex with a female midget is good as you can spin them like a propeller grin grin grin
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Naturez(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2009
Thor:

If you are not short-sighted I think you can  grin grin grin

Having sex with a female midget is good as you can spin them like a propeller grin grin grin

That's Incredible!!!
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by dayoyemi: 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2009
every creature is from God and is to his glory. dont even talk about this again. who created him/herself? or wht if u r created, so think of smthng interesting

1 Like

Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Winnergal(f): 12:05am On Jul 26, 2009
what's wrong wiv them undecided

1 Like

Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:59am On Jul 26, 2009
Honestly. . .thats a tough one. . .but never say never!
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Gabry(f): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2009
Naturez:

I see but where's the other side of the world?
They aren't bad though but seems you have a strong tie with them LOL grin

Im quite tall if compare to other Asians so mind u. Anyways, I dont care about height but if your attitude sucks, the person can just go and shoot theirselve to death. Thats all. cool
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by steve49ja(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2009
Talking bout impossibilities of life.
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by touchmeder: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2009
i am not sure i can, but i sure will respect and can even be friends with one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Black Woman - Fact Or Myth? / Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) / Funny Facts About Women (in Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.