Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? (6606 Views)

Does God Still Create People? / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? / Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2013
I have carefully gone through some articles and all I can see the gays say is they were created so, born that way.
Just wondering why would God do such a thing?
Im not trying to be blasphamous(nt sure of spelling) but just want to expand my knowlege.
Thanks.
Pls mod, this isnt a sexualittty thread pls I beg of you, Thanks
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Mayor21(m): 7:58am On Nov 05, 2013
Oway!!
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by vickyO(f): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2013
What! We all were born sinners and through Christ we are redeemed. homosexuality is a sin just as fornication is and what makes us quit doing those things is our knowledge of Christ and the Holy Spirit in us. Gay peeps are just looking for an excuse to dwell in sin. Why don't I say I was born a fornicator and so I can't stop? We've got to die to self bro. For all have sinned and come short............but shall we continue in sin for grace to abound? no!!!!!!!!!! Homosexuality ain't different.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2013
you need to be reprimanded for this comment of yours! these gay people altogether with the community and society at large they live in, made them GAY not God!
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by roqchiq(f): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2013
Lets get this right, there is nothing like ''gay people'', its not like saying ''white people'' or ''black people''. Your sexuality can never define you, if you choose to allow it define you then you become a slave to it, people who willingly classify themselves as ''gay'' are enslaving themselves to their sexual natures. Yes, you find yourself attracted to same sex, So? Its a habit, get over it. People have different urges, to steal, to kill, to have sex anywhere and everywhere, to embezzle, to backstab etc, but we don't all give in to these urges, sometimes because of society morals.

Nobody has to be gay, but you can decide to be gay.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2013
b'cos he does not exist!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2013
OP, can you show me where it was said dat God made gay people in the bible?...nobody was born gay, paedophile, pervert or a psyco...it is the conditions around us and perversion of ones heart and mind that made people to do abominable things..i have heard and seen people coming out of the act of gay and lesbianism so if anyone chooses to remain in such act he should be bold enough to accept responsibility for his or her abominable act and not blame God..
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2013
O.T.I.S:
b'cos he does not exist!
#Jtsayingiguess. u dnt knw wat 2 write.
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2013
Has any of you ever tried being gay? I mean have you thought of the idea?, or try looking at the nearest guy to you to find out what gay people see. If its disgusting to you, then you were not born that way(gay). If its not disgusting, then you are different. Its not something you chose for yourself. Think of this.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by vedaxcool(m): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
6:43 (Picktall) If only, when our disaster came on them, they had been humble! But their hearts were hardened and the devil made all that they used to do seem fair unto them!
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
to be honest, i do not think anyone is born gay. Just show me a gay gene, would you? I, however, cannot blame anyone for being gay. I do not think its their fault. I think it's a sociological thing and how they relate to their environment after being brought up in a particular situation, environment and circumstances.

A guy who is born into a family of six children and he is the only boy, would likely grow up to see himself as a woman.

If his house is a house where children are locked upstairs and not allowed to come down and play with his mates around, he would turn to his sisters for play.

When they grow up into adolescence, it is what he sees his sisters do that he would do. Things like: reading M n B, watching Paloma and Diego etc.

As he continues to do this, he gradually begins to develop the feeling of a woman.

As for the man who gets attracted to this kind of effeminate guy, i think its pure perversion and choice. I mean, what is he attracted to? No matter how much a man resembles a woman, he simply cannot have the feminine characteristics as much as the average woman

i still believe they should be allowed to do what ever they want to do.
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
nwuyag: Has any of you ever tried being gay? I mean have you thought of the idea?, or try looking at the nearest guy to you to find out what gay people see. If its disgusting to you, then you were not born that way(gay). If its not disgusting, then you are different. Its not something you chose for yourself. Think of this.

when you say they were born that way, then you are saying they are genetically imprint.

I dont hate gay people. But what i do not like is why they just have to ride on pro-black activism to get their case across! They like comparing their plight with that of black people and other minority struggle. But the truth is, i can explain why i am black. I can claim that i was born Black not becos i can show you my pic when i was born, but becos scientists have proven it that i have more pigments in my skin. Now, can gay people give us a similar explanation for why they are gay?
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
Aggrippa: you need to be reprimanded for this comment of yours! these gay people altogether with the community and society at large they live in, made them GAY not God!
you knw what, kept ur device aside, step out , take a deep breathe observe and disconnect urself from d e-world for some minute!
Dude, look here, the world doesnt revovle round ur bald head ok?
You come and locate me and reprimand me.
Hopless bigot cum fanatic, when did God choose you as his spokeperson?
Carefully looking at it, u might even be an hire killer coming here to claim holier than thou.
**givesHimHotSlap!
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
souldust: to be honest, i do not think anyone is born gay. Just show me a gay gene, would you? I, however, cannot blame anyone for being gay. I do not think its their fault. I think it's a sociological thing and how they relate to their environment after being brought up in a particular situation, environment and circumstances.

A guy who is born into a family of six children and he is the only boy, would likely grow up to see himself as a woman.

If his house is a house where children are locked upstairs and not allowed to come down and play with his mates around, he would turn to his sisters for play.

When they grow up into adolescence, it is what he sees his sisters do that he would do. Things like: reading M n B, watching Paloma and Diego etc.

As he continues to do this, he gradually begins to develop the feeling of a woman.

As for the man who gets attracted to this kind of effeminate guy, i think its pure perversion and choice. I mean, what is he attracted to? No matter how much a man resembles a woman, he simply cannot have the feminine characteristics as much as the average woman

i still believe they should be allowed to do what ever they want to do.
geeez, fallacy!
I grew up with boiz, did evrytin they did, why am I not lesbian or at least attracted to gals?
Moreover, there is double standard written all over ur poset eventhough ur contribution was appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
I appreciate all your comments, keep them coming.
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by pristine7(m): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
human beings and deception. a gay person is seriously in bondage of the devil who is using that person to go against the normalcy of God's creation. if you need deliverance call on the name of Jesus christ and you will be free. a person born gay means he was possesed from the womb but there is hope only in Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Joagbaje(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
#me@:
I have carefully gone through some articles and all I can see the gays say is they were created so, born that way.

Nobody was born gay, nobody was created gay by God. It's demonic habit. A simple prayer can get rid of it
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
pristine7: human beings and deception. a gay person is seriously in bondage of the devil who is using that person to go against the normalcy of God's creation. if you need deliverance call on the name of Jesus christ and you will be free. a person born gay means he was possesed from the womb but there is hope only in Jesus.
why would God allow demons to posses an innocent foetus?
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
#me@:

geeez, fallacy!
I grew up with boiz, did evrytin they did, why am I not lesbian or at least attracted to gals?
Moreover, there is double standard written all over ur poset eventhough ur contribution was appreciated.

you just made me uninterested in your thread with all of the insults. This is my last post in this very thread.

Whats double standard in my post? That i do not blame them even though they were not born that way? What i mean by blame is actually 'judge'. Hope you get it now?

Show me where i condemned gay people in my post. Show me where i shouted death to gay people.

All i was trying to say is that there is no evidence thatgay people were born that way and i also d not believe we should kill them just beacos they are gay. So telll me what too difficult for you to understand in my post.
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
Joagbaje:

Nobody was born gay, nobody was created gay by God. It's demonic habit. A simple prayer can get rid of it
simple prayer? When even after vigorous casting and binding the attraction severes?
What sort of prayer do God want again?
After he allowd demons enter d soul he wount allow d demons out?
Is he dat wicked?
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
souldust:

you just made me uninterested in your thread with all of the insults. This is my last post in this very thread.

Whats double standard in my post? That i do not blame them even though they were not born that way? What i mean by blame is actually 'judge'. Hope you get it now?

Show me where i condemned gay people in my post. Show me where i shouted death to gay people.

All i was trying to say is that there is no evidence thatgay people were born that way and i also d not believe we should kill them just beacos they are gay. So telll me what too difficult for you to understand in my post.
u always excel in the act of drawing conclutions hastily.
Read my post again but this time with chilled cold water.
I didnt insinuate any of the tins u posted up there albeit I maintain my ground, u are a pal with double standard.
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
Where are the lgtb?
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Gombs(m): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
#me@:

simple prayer? When even after vigorous casting and binding the attraction severes?
After he allowd demons enter d soul he wount allow d demons out?
Is he dat wicked?

u didnt actually need answers, u just wanna argue...if u dont wanna understand God and things about Him try atheism grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
Are u giving up already? Oh no, tell me something. Just need to know
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Gombs:

u didnt actually need answers, u just wanna argue...if u dont wanna understand God and things about Him try atheism grin
Thank you, she has already made up her mind on the issue. Smh

@ Op stop blaming God for people's sins, He sidnt create adam and david but Adam and Eve.
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Thank you, she has already made up her mind on the issue. Smh

@ Op stop blaming God for people's sins, He sidnt create adam and david but Adam and Eve.
too shallow
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
Simple question and you are hurling insults!
Smd
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Gombs(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
#me@:
Smd

simple prayer?

When even after vigorous casting
and binding the attraction severes?

The above are very silly questions and as for the only logical question you asked you got answers but chose to ignore them
Re: Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? by Oyinprince(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
#me@:
Smd
gudday mam, u jst looking 4 an opportunity to debate. Sum pple gave u ansas bt d way u strongly opposd shows u dont wanto learn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors / Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? / The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.