Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly (4319 Views)

Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery / Governor Fashola Builds First Suspension Bridge In Nigeria / FG Accuses PHCN Workers Union Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by agbameta: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
goldfish80:
Oga cross-check your facts before commenting. There was a 3.8 Magnitude earthquake in Nelspruit & Berbeton SouthAfrica on July 9th this year.
http://earthquake-report.com/2013/07/07/moderate-earthquake-south-africa-on-july-7-2013-2/

1. To start with, this is not a suspension bridge.

2. Your suspension bridge and earthquake rubbish is pure nonsense, suspension bridge and earthquake has nothing to do with anything...

May be better to withstand earthquake, but it has nothing to do with preference either way...
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by LadyExcellency: 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
Does this mean the President can by stroke of the pen transfer the country's asset to whoever (State, Cooperate bodies or individuals) he wishes to do a favour?

agbameta: The governor said despite apprehension by his cabinet that the project would be scuttled by the government at the centre, he entertained no fear as he approached the late President.”

He said, “When I showed him the design in his office in Abuja and told him what we wanted from him, he simply picked up his intercom and invited the then Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Alhaji Yayale Ahmed to join the meeting.

He told the SGF, ‘There is this bridge in conception by the Lagos State Government. It will affect some properties over which we have a dispute with the state government in court, please without prejudice to the outcome of the case, please release the two properties to them. Our political difference cannot stand in the way of our peoples’ development.’ That was President Yar’Adua as a statesman, not a politician.

http://www.punchng.com/news/how-yaradua-made-link-bridge-possible-fashola/
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by Rad1cal: 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
agbameta:

Why are you bothering me with your love and affection for your eko ile? Is he or she in this thread discussing your dumb and goofy bridge nonsense with you?

Is it a must for you village dwellers not to make sense...?

STFU and quit thread if you don't have anything better to contribute... Dumb assss village troll..

Eko Ile the bare faced fool, let me replay your sad ignorant post of the past before your reincarnated your putrid self with the infamous Agbameta ID.

eko ilee:

What contract are they signing? You mind showing us the contracts and the project?

Hate is a terrible thing. This is not only the only suspension bridge in Nigeria, it's.the first suspension bridge in West Africa, a beautiful addition to your landscape, a pride and joy for you as a Nigerian.

Look beyond your usual village sentiments sometimes and be happy for yourself as a Nigerian.

eko ilee:

If educating yourself about suspension bridge is what you desire, don't be lazy, get on Google and satisfy your urge. You don't have to derail the thread with your suspension bridge ignorance....

eko ilee:

This is a suspension bridge so tell me the difference ...

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://web.tradekorea.com/upload_file2/sell/85/S00023185/Steel_Cable_Suspension_Bridge.JPG&imgrefurl=http://www.tradekorea.com/sell-leads-detail/S00023185/Steel%2520Cable%2520Suspension%2520Bridge.html&usg=__o6yXJ6TBFRTIvclGlARRgx8w4t4=&h=443&w=704&sz=55&hl=en&start=136&zoom=1&tbnid=kb2XZHnsRVs7bM:&tbnh=88&tbnw=140&ei=ruN_UYHnH5PF8QH50oDQBw&prev=/search%3Fq%3DSUSPENSION%2BBRIDGE%26start%3D120%26um%3D1%26safe%3Dactive%26sa%3DN%26hl%3Den%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&sa=X&ved=0CEoQrQMwDzh4

eko ilee:

What I posted clearly says suspension bridge so don't bother me with your ignorance and inability to read...

There are other bridges posted with single column and columns doesn't determine anything...

What is your definition of suspension bridge anyway?

https://www.nairaland.com/1274126/governor-fashola-builds-first-suspension

2 Likes

Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by Rad1cal: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
agbameta:

1. To start with, this is not a suspension bridge.

2. Your suspension bridge and earthquake rubbish is pure nonsense, suspension bridge and earthquake has nothing to do with anything...

May be better to withstand earthquake, but it has nothing to do with preference either way...

Stop saying rubbish and look at your previous ignorant chest beating posts above despite several corrections.
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by djustice: 12:05am On Nov 06, 2013
oyb: Lasg will just embarass these dolts by producing approval letters

Na today dem begin forging documents? Chicagogate on my mind. Government College Ibadan, St. Paul's Aroloya. Yeyenatu.
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by agbameta: 1:04am On Nov 06, 2013
Lady Excellency: Does this mean the President can by stroke of the pen transfer the country's asset to whoever (State, Cooperate bodies or individuals) he wishes to do a favour?

Executive decision and removing obstacles for the good of all is not transferring asset or doing anybody any favor. The bridge is not Fashola's bridge, it belongs to us all...
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by agbameta: 1:08am On Nov 06, 2013
djustice:

[b]Na today dem begin forging documents? [/b]Chicagogate on my mind. Government College Ibadan, St. Paul's Aroloya. Yeyenatu.

Must you associate other people with your criminal understanding and crooked ways..?
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by atlwireles: 1:20am On Nov 06, 2013
These are the kind of issues, why we need a national conference. Why is the federal govt worrying about a bridge built by Lagos state in their own state waters, if not for the stu pid decrees we call constitution in this country.
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by goldfish80(m): 3:52am On Nov 06, 2013
agbameta:

Olodo, this is how dullards like you fail WAEC, you goofed all over the place and insrtead of acknowledging your olodoism, you are blaming your olodoism and ignorance on the topic.

Abeg scram...
I can see youre horning your trolling skills. But If you must,please stop quoting me.I wash My hands whenever I quote filts like you in reply and to be honest am tired of doing that. Dirty scoundrel.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Members Released Hours After Arrest, IPOB Member Confirms / Why Deji Of Akure Has Embarrassed The Yoruba / Nigeria To Grow By 0.8% In 2017 – IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.